Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) (22123 Views)

FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by nghubs1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
The information reaching NGHUBS news desk is that Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike is dead.

According to NGHUBS, Miss Jane who hails from Amuzu Oro, Ibeku in Umuahia, Abia state will be laid to rest on Friday 22nd September, 2017.

Jane was a 200 level student of Entrepreneurial Studies in Michael Opkara University of Agriculture Umudike.

Friends, colleagues and families has taken their Facebook to mourn late Jane Ogbonna.

She died at the age of 22

http://nghubs.info/mouau-looses-one-of-her-students/?preview=true&frame-nonce=b683182f80

1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by nghubs1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by attention007(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
So sad

RIP

God keep us safe from the reach of death. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by 4reala(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
oh God, why are the youngs dying in their prime? May her.gentle soul RiP

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by JoshMedia: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
RIP LADY

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by Mimienudles(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
May Our Parents Live to Rejoice Over Us
May They Live Healthy to Reap the Fruit of their Labour
Amen!

May God Give her Family the Grace to bear their loss
RIP

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
In my school.. Nawaoo oo RIP dear, please what happened to her
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
RIP....
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2017
So sad,and painful

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by Ninethmare: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2017
It is a sad thing for a father/mother to bury their child
After all these years of money spent on education
Good night beautiful one
may we all fulfill God's plans in our life in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by davss02(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Oops! Death is the surest thing I have ever known...velar monghulis
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by davss02(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Common!
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
How did she die?
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by loydsis1759: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2017
may it Neva be well wit buhari. rip
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by 4rty(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Its painful seeing vibrant youth dying in their prime while the wicked old ones live n continue in their wickedness... God knows why n we cant question his decisions.
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by Mozenge1: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
R.I.P so painful
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by nakotee: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Near my school Government College, Umuahia.
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by coolestchris(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
we were living in peace before nnamdi kanu came,

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by goingape1: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
nghubs1:
The information reaching NGHUBS news desk is that Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike is dead.

According to NGHUBS, Miss Jane who hails from Amuzu Oro, Ibeku in Umuahia, Abia state will be laid to rest on Friday 22nd September, 2017.

Jane was a 200 level student of Entrepreneurial Studies in Michael Opkara University of Agriculture Umudike.

Friends, colleagues and families has taken their Facebook to mourn late Jane Ogbonna.

She died at the age of 22

http://nghubs.info/mouau-looses-one-of-her-students/?preview=true&frame-nonce=b683182f80
don't do abortion!
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by dignity33: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2017
They have killed Kanu that is why Buhari sent Northern Governors, VP to Condolence with Ikpazue and quickly made IPOB terrorist organization as a way to cover up the crime commited by Nigeria army. All this News NK said this or that is a way to cover up, Kanu is not the type that hide away.
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by JoshMedia: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
sis may your soul rest in the bison of the lord-Amen.
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by wokemzine: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2017
RIP dear
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by tayo60(f): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
I really do not understand why we keep seeing obituary of youths from the East being displayed here on nairaland everyday. Does it mean that the people from that part of the country are happy seeing their children that should take care of them at old age die young? Why the display of the obituary posters? It is showing us that youths from that place do not live long. Or some wicked village people are just killing them anyhow. Na wa o!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by iheanyi40(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
I thought all these deaths left with edeoga regime

Rip fine gal cry cry

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by AmandaLuv(f): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2017
That is Jane dead. She was killed by the stray bullet of the Nigerian Army during the raid on Nnamdi Kanu.
Buhari u'll live to suffer and suffer and suffer for ur sins that dying will be merciful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by monkytail(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Didn't know a female nairalander is actually in mouau
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by AmandaLuv(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
How did she die?
The Nigerian Army killed her
Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:
don't do abortion!
Shut up! Don't say what you don't know. She's my guy's girlfriend best friend. She died after fibroid operation. It was manipulation tho. Don't say what you don't have knowledge of next time. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) by goingape1: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2017
androidroot:
Shut up! Don't say what you don't know. She's my guy's girlfriend best friend. She died after fibroid operating. It was manipulation tho. Don't say what you don't have knowledge of next time. Thank you.
always use condom!

now look at what you have cost your girlfriend to do?

abortion is not the way forward young man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / Best WAEC Students Get N200k Yearly Scholarship From Lagos Government (Photo) / What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.