Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME (18378 Views)

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by blackbelt(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Rip but I got 80% in the unilorin post jamb and no one saw it as excellent
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by salame(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
sickle cell being killing young prospects o
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ur Fada?
Ur fada!

Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Stevengerd(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
Ur fada!
E Pain Am.. Oobi Oobi!
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by credid(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Too much death news on FP these days, too bad
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
E Pain Am.. Oobi Oobi!
clown
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Stevengerd(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
clown
grin
jamarifox:
clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by akanbiaa(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
May Allah grant him Aljana Firdaus. Amin
Who noticed how a lady behind him was looking at him, what are your thoughts on the expression in her face?
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by gbaliciousgbali: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Why did he come to the world just to go back so soon
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by SenorFax(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Holyfield1:
Why would God even allow a thing like this happen?
People die for different reasons, known or unknown, sometimes for the best, or rather for the worst. It's a blasphemy asking God for these reasons, remember, none of us is getting out of here alive. Sooner or later, that's gonna be us when the dust settles, and guess what? Life continues.

RIP boy
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by gbaliciousgbali: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Elxandre:
Did he die because he's a Jambite or what?
Nigeria with their lame headlines!
don't mind the op.

Abeg where him result dey make boys use am jare
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by ybalogs(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
2 ilorin prospects on the same page on Nairaland. So sad. May Al Janat firdaus be your final abode.
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
16, his life was just getting started. Look at his face; he was just a baby.

May his soul rest in peace, amen.

1 Like

Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Abu130rayan: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2017
الله يرحمه وادخله فسيح جناته
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by shititis(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Very sad indeed. R.I.P. boy.
Johnnyessence:
A 16 year old boy has died, days after passing his Post UTME to study Medicine and Surgery at the University of Ilorin. In a mail sent to SDK, his relative wrote: ”The person in subject was a close relation of mine, his name was Mubarak Razak by name and 16 years.
He applied for Medicine and Surgery at University of Ilorin after being denied admission last year when he applied for Anatomy scoring 206 in UTME, immediately after graduating in a private secondary school in Ilorin, Kwara state.
He then struggled to have a better UTME score, 327, this year and passed POST-JAMB excellently scoring 72% when he suddenly died after a brief illness last week Saturday night.
He was survived by 3 siblings, his father, a civil servant(Mr Razak Owolabi) and Mother,a government school teacher(Mrs Aminat Razak). I just taught I should share this story because to me he left an indelible mark in this world, he was a nice, quiet boy and so young. And I believe that it’s not how far you go in life but how well.”
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/16-yr-old-prospective-medical-student.html
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by columbus007(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Dem Don choi am embarassed
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by fay39: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
may Allah grand him eternal rest
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Abbotp: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
RIP to him....as odd as it seems, such is life as we all know it
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Sardauna24(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rip
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by abioyeolaide(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
May almighty Allah give his parent the heart to bear the loss. I attended to him during his illness, he came for medical check up.
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by karashita: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
So painful. May God comfort his family. R.I.P, boy.
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Xbee007(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
akanbiaa:
May Allah grant him Aljana Firdaus. Amin
Who noticed how a lady behind him was looking at him, what are your thoughts on the expression in her face?
What is your point bro. Can't people look at others in peace again without fanatics deriving strange meanings. The girl was obviously innocently looking at the cameraman.
Mind you picture only capture single moment in a single frame out of other billion moments.
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Heyzedd1(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Stevengerd:
Looking at that boy critically, he's a sickler. forget villge pipu ooh!
You got it bro..He's a sickler. ..
He's my cousin
Re: 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME by Stevengerd(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Heyzedd1:
You got it bro..He's a sickler. .. He's my cousin
Are you 4 real, yo cousin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic / Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike / Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.