Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (95291 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by 1miccza: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
Old recycled story. I ones stumbled across this fake news back in 2011 or so which the original blog later deleted.. op you should have continued to the part when the guy ran mad because his gf threatened to expose him naaa..in as much as Yahoo is bad you making up fake news to despise it will get you nowhere.....if you want to fight Yahoo Join the police or efcc....

Peace

Oga don't ever call this fake pray not to become a victim, i've seen some of them and live in their midst so don't even claim it's false.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abey I dey find loader oh, no dulling this, accounts dey ground.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by nelsonebby(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:

Brother we all know yahoo has gone diabolic wether na legit news or na fake, yahoo plus is not legit, I know what young guys do for money and call it yahoo.
It's that bad
lol. you know nothing.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by GavelSlam: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:

If you don't believe in human rituals, it's either you don't stay in Africa or you just don't know what to write anymore..no insult intended. Do you want me to be the one telling you that this boys actually do their deed in Africa then travel outside to form drug dealers or yahoo boys? Oh c'mon bro...you don't even believe yourself do you?

You are confused.

Indeed, many fraudsters resort to voodoo for their success. But I insist they would have made their money regardless of the rituals.

Do you think all that have killed and sacrificed human life have become successful?

Many must have killed, failed and kept it to themselves.

I would also wager that those who kill become more brazen, brave and are able to take risks spurred by the invincibility of their charms.

Success stems from hard work (even fraud requires effort), risk taking and confidence. It also requires being at the right place at the right time as well as networking. This is the case in any sphere of life.

Some deal hard drugs (highly profitable business fraught with high risks), some are armed robbers, some are simply fraudsters.

They ball, live large until justice collides with them.

After all said and done, how many fraudsters make more money than premier league footballers?

How many own private jets?

As a successful young man (for the sake of anonymity and some humility believe it or not), I cannot tell you how much of life I have enjoyed all from hardwork.

I can't say there are no fraudsters who have made more money than I have but I can tell you that however they have balled, I have done too.

Mine without any recourse to a conscience or karma.

Hardwork and intelligence pays.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nemesis1:

Don't blame you if you believe anything, those pictures belong to odi dollar, he's pretty popular on Facebook and most other pictures : kids in coffin is from Ghana, the picture with female head is a crime scene photo

You just displayed your collective stupidity especially the ediot blaming afonja, the sci-fi writer named someone whose name is similar to a big transport provider but you just have to blame afonja

Your case is hopeless and you are the idiot here. I should seek your approval before getting amused? Ode buruku!
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by 360command: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
How come none of them can afford a private jet ? I havent heard of Yahoo Yahoo Boy buying a jet, all I read is how they splash money in clubs with girls. And show off on internet.
they are not innovative, not career driven..All they do is spend unnecessarily..

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by holysainbj(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are confused.

Indeed, many fraudsters resort to voodoo for their success. But I insist they would have made their money regardless of the rituals.

Do you think all that have killed and sacrificed human life have become successful?

Many must have killed, failed and kept it to themselves.

I would also wager that those who kill become more brazen, brave and are able to take risks spurred by the invincibility of their charms.

Success stems from hard work (even fraud requires effort), risk taking and confidence. It also requires being at the right place at the right time as well as networking. This is the case in any sphere of life.

Some deal hard drugs (highly profitable business fraught with high risks), some are armed robbers, some are simply fraudsters.

They ball, live large until justice collides with them.

After all said and done, how many fraudsters make more money than premier league footballers?

How many own private jets?

As a successful young man (for the sake of anonymity and some humility believe it or not), I cannot tell you how much of life I have enjoyed all from hardwork.

I can't say there are no fraudsters who have made more money than I have but I can tell you that however they have balled, I have done too.

Mine without any recourse to a conscience or karma.

Hardwork and intelligence pays.
You quoted me, and it started with an insult.
I read on, you went on to tell me how hard you've balled, fine...that's nice, though I never asked. You went on to talk about EPL stars..it's somehow unrelated though, you ended by saying intelligence and hardwork pays, good enough. You may be intelligent brother but throwing insults on net makes you a wannabe intelligent person.
And incase next time you feel like quoting someone, try and understand the point being raised. Hardwork and intelligence pays, who argues that There's black magic, juju, voodoo, ritual killings, etc, NO? Those were simple points I raised. Peace

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by holysainbj(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
nelsonebby:
lol. you know nothing.
With the level the thing dey, I agree
I know nothing....
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by 360command: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:

If you don't believe in human rituals, it's either you don't stay in Africa or you just don't know what to write anymore..no insult intended. Do you want me to be the one telling you that this boys actually do their deed in Africa then travel outside to form drug dealers or yahoo boys? Oh c'mon bro...you don't even believe yourself do you?
Bro, the Haitian child of a traditionalist; a voodoo queen to be precised stormed Florida police station to demand for her son release who was captured and arrested for drugs. The police needed him to make a confession but the boy refused. The mother came with her charms and started her incarnation , she concluded and told the son to confess and the police will not do anything to him as they shall set him free. lo and behold, the boy confessed and was sentenced and locked up. upon all the display by the Haitian traditionalist voodoo queen, nothing worked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by nelsonebby(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:

With the level the thing dey, I agree
I know nothing....
wish I could explain things to you but it will be a total waste of time
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by holysainbj(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
360command:
Bro, the Haitian child of a traditionalist; a voodoo queen to be precised stormed Florida police station to demand for her son release who was captured and arrested for drugs. The police needed him to make a confession but the boy refused. The mother came with her charms and started her incarnation , she concluded and told the son to confess and the police will not do anything to him as they shall set him free. lo and behold, the boy confessed and was sentenced and locked up. upon all the display by the Haitian traditionalist voodoo queen, nothing worked.
Ook so there's no black magic?
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by holysainbj(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
nelsonebby:
wish I could explain things to you but it will be a total waste of time
Yea
The feeling is mutual
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by 360command: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:

Ook so there's no black magic?
it is what you believe that determines if it exist. the officers never believed in it and did not work.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by TourismMan(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
All for money money and money? Definitely not interested in this kind if money. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by holysainbj(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
360command:
it is what you believe that determines if it exist. the officers never believed in it and did not work.
Rightly enough
But what am saying is not about it affecting people ok? It's about its existence
You can't honestly tell me there's nothing like blood money, rituals, and what have you.
Well I hope and pray there isn't
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by alexov(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Where have our morals gone? All most people care about now is making money as fast as possible, no matter the means and cost. We need to stop encouraging lifestyles of excess and showing off. We can't all be rich but we can have peace of mind and a sense of fulfilment. #Say no to quick money
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Nemesis1: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Your case is hopeless and you are the idiot here. I should seek your approval before getting amused? Ode buruku!

Amuse yourself with lies so you can live the lie according to your master's wish

Goodbye
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
360command:
they are not innovative, not career driven..All they do is spend unnecessarily..

Yahoo Yahoo is supposed to be a means to an end, but I think their mistake is making a career out of it. I am not against anyone doing whatever he can do to survive as long as you are not taking lives, and most importantly, as long as their hustles does not conflict with mine.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by GavelSlam: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:

You quoted me, and it started with an insult.
I read on, you went on to tell me how hard you've balled, fine...that's nice, though I never asked. You went on to talk about EPL stars..it's somehow unrelated though, you ended by saying intelligence and hardwork pays, good enough. You may be intelligent brother but throwing insults on net makes you a wannabe intelligent person.
And incase next time you feel like quoting someone, try and understand the point being raised. Hardwork and intelligence pays, who argues that There's black magic, juju, voodoo, ritual killings, etc, NO? Those were simple points I raised. Peace

I still insist that there's no empirical evidence that black magic works.

If you did a bit of analysis you would understand how I relate the supposed wealth of black magic purveyors with that of notable young millionaires in our midst, the ones you and I can relate to - sportsmen.

At the end of the day, I can give several examples of young men and women who would reduce to coins the so-called wealth of these exponents of voodoo who actually indulge in organised crime .

Where then lies the efficacy of the juju?

I apologise if you took my opening as an insult.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
there is no difference there, except the source of the money, do your research before commenting
what is this one saying ,I think you should understand a comment before quoting undecided
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by TourismMan(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
If to say games gree enter make boys chop like N500m once from bet9ja, boys no for dey do all diz dirty shi!ts again. Anyways, there is no justification to their evil involvement.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by holysainbj(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

I still insist that there's no empirical evidence that black magic works.

If you did a bit of analysis you would understand how I relate the supposed wealth of black magic purveyors with that of notable young millionaires in our midst, the ones you and I can relate to - sportsmen.

At the end of the day, I can give several examples of young men and women who would reduce to coins the so-called wealth of these exponents of voodoo who actually indulge in organised crime .

Where then lies the efficacy of the juju?

I apologise if you took my opening as an insult.
Ok then
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by 360command: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yahoo Yahoo is supposed to be a means to an end, but I think their mistake is making a career out of it. I am not against anyone doing whatever he can do to survive as long as you are not taking lives, and most importantly, as long as their hustles does not conflict with mine.
you never can tell, it does conflict with you and I ,directly or indirectly.. Anyway, good commenting.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
360command:
you never can tell, it does conflict with you and I ,directly or indirectly.. Anyway, good commenting.

You can not say.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Rick9(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Honestly am happy with the decision I took in life, never to get involved with illgotten wealth as long as God lives
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by ernieboy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
360command:
voodoo fails too, its power is not ultimate and it often fails when they need it most but that does not change the fact that there are evil powers.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by blacq2009(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
SweetWJ:
The love of money is always the root of evil.
The lack of money is the root of evil.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Darlx(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
My question is, how come the gods only take alcohol

missbeckykisses:
what are your thoughts people
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by generationz(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
How come none of them can afford a private jet ? I havent heard of Yahoo Yahoo Boy buying a jet, all I read is how they splash money in clubs with girls. And show off on internet.

Ah aha ah ah ah
I tell you
Yahoo yahoo that cannot make you as rich as bill Gates is that one yahoo
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Darlx:
My question is, how come the gods only take alcohol

if you ask meeeee na who i go askkkkkk cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.