Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (18720 Views)

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Atheism Is Foolishness? / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by yazach: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:
Peace be upon you my brothers and sisters in Islam,

Let me go straight to the point.

please i need your help and guidance because i am loosing my faith day by day, i begin to see more reality in science than religion. Some times it will seems to me like i am just wasting my time over religion, i don't know whether it is Satan that is trying to confuse me, but every day i will be having unnecessary thought.

Note: i have positive and negative side of me.

Positive;

I don't skip my five daily prayers, and i always pray 3-4 out of the 5 in congregation, I hardly miss juma'at congregational prayer, i don't "fornicate" in any way, i always give out saddaqa to the needy, i neither drink nor smoke.

Negative side of me:

I don't recite the Quran often in fact since after Ramadan i rarely lay my hands on the quran, i don't usually fast except during Ramadan, clubbing is now part of me, i rarely pray subhi prayer in congregation.

But the problem is whenever i pray the immann is not there,
i hardly feel the connection between me and my God, please help my faith is just dropping on daily basis.

My dad is so westernized that he doesn't care about religion, while my mom is from a well known religious family in her home state. I think i took after my dad.

Please i need help, is just like i am fast becoming an Atheist.

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

Stop reading books from orientalist

You should have contacted those mentioned brothers privately

Who are your friends? Ya ayyua ladhina aamanu takullaha wa kunu Maha assodiqeen

Stick to prophetic adhkaar

Try to know the meaning of the glorious Quran. This will surely set you free

May Allah never lead us astray
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by FriendNG: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
@fk001

Peace Be Upon You. Brother indeed you have draw a battle line between you and shaytan. And not only you but all human have draw lines with shaytan. For shaithan have promise not to sleep until we all go to hell except those who Allah help and I strongly believe you are part of those Allah has helped, hence seeking for guidance.

Now look at what satan promise He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead them every one, Quran 35;39

Look at what Allah told him Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators. [Quran 15:52]

Farouk no authority saitan will have over you by the grace of God.

Farouk Allah said Satan is our enemy Indeed, [b] Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze [Quran 15:39]

Not reciting Quran everyday, or going to club does not take you out of Islam. The ultimate loser is one who died as not a Muslim. Look the man you think is the most pious is also having his challenges with satan.

Concerning believing in science, do you know Quran is the only scripture in the face of the earth that tested 80% scientifically true and other neither true nor false and will also be prove right when science advance.

Why dont you watch peace tv or Zakir Naikon youtube. Any question you have on science just type it in youtube and add zakir naik, some1 has asked it before you. Atheist come with all sort of question and where prove wrong by zakir.

Or why dont you ask me about the science that you are having problem, I said it before my door is open to you 24/7.

The abdelkabir you mentioned do you know his own history before? I wont mentioned it here but he is not a religious person just may be you are even better than him until he strive and Allah guide him and now he is very religious person. Hence you are even posing question to him.

On how to rebuild your connection with Allah please also be listening to mufti menk, just his few minute videos will soften your heart. If you dont have time, u dont need to download one hour plus minute video, just watch the 5 to 10 mins of their videos, they are everywhere on youtube. From then nobody will tell you to even watch the complete ones.
But for the mean time Demmzy15 and abdelkabir will guide you on what to do.

What is your question on science?

May Allah guide you, me and all of us. Ameen.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:

Check my profile and see if I confess Allah as my god. I'm proud of my name Chinedu. You know what that means?

GOD LEADS
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by auwalyau: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Praise be to Allaah.
My brother, have great hope in Allah, and do not let the Shaytan cause you to despair of the vast mercy of Allah which He has guaranteed for His believing slaves. What you are telling yourself about this being a sign that you will die following something other than that which Allah wants is only insinuating whispers (waswaas) from the Shaytan and his deviant ideas by means of which he wants to tempt the slaves of Allah and lead them away from their religion. So he comes to a righteous slave and whispers to him that his good deeds are of no avail, or that he is doing them not for the sake of Allah but to show off to people, so that they will think he is good. All of these are the usual ways with which the Shaytan tries to trick the slaves of Allah, especially those who show signs of being righteous – of whom I think that you are one, although I do not praise anyone before Allah – to hinder their efforts. We seek refuge with Allah from him.

You need to increase your hope and trust in Allah Who forgives all sins, and who accepts the slave who seeks His protection and refuge, for He is the Most Merciful, the Oft-Forgiving and the Most Loving.

You should increase your good deeds, such as reading Qur’an, giving charity, remembering Allah (dhikr), upholding the ties of kinship, etc. The weakness which you feel also happens to others, for it is something natural. How many people were examples followed by others and had a great deal of drive and ambition, then they lost their drive and ambition for a long time, then it came back to them by the grace of Allah. Remember the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him): “Everybody has his time of energy, and every time of energy is followed by a time of lethargy. But if a person tries to follow a moderate path, then I have hope for him, but if he becomes one who is pointed out (in the street), then do not think anything of him.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2453; classed as hasan (sound) by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 1995).

What is meant by “Everybody has his time of energy” is eagerness for a thing, energy and the desire to do good.

What is meant by “every time of energy is followed by a time of lethargy” is tiredness, weakness and lack of movement.

“But if a person tries to follow a moderate path” means that the one who has energy does his deeds in moderation and avoids going to extremes when he is feeling energetic and avoids being negligent when he is feeling lethargic.

“Then I have hope for him” means, I have hope that he will be successful, for he can continue following a middle course, and the most beloved deeds to Allaah are those which are continuous.

“but if he becomes one who is pointed out (in the street)” means, if he strives hard and goes to extremes in doing good deeds so that he will become famous for his worship and asceticism, and he becomes famous and people point him out to one another,

“then do not think anything of him” means, do not think that he is one of the righteous, because he is showing off. He did not say, “do not have hope for him,” as an indication that he has already fallen, and he will not be able to make up for what he has missed out on.

[From Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi]

Think about this hadeeth, and relate it to your own situation and the situation of others: you will see a clear similarity. This hadeeth clearly states that man goes through a stage of incomparable eagerness and great focus and ambition, then suddenly he becomes weak and loses that focus and eagerness and ambition. When he reaches this stage, he must strive even harder to do obligatory duties and avoid haraam (impermissible) things. If he does that, then there is the hope that he will succeed and progress, but if he falls into haraam things and stops doing obligatory things, he will be lost and doomed.

So you must turn to Allah a great deal, seek His forgiveness and ask Him to make you steadfast until death. I also advise you to keep away from haraam things. May Allah forgive your sins and make things easier for you. Let me conclude with this verse ""Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account (Ali-Imran - Qur'an chapter 3:1).
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by geoworldedu: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

GOD LEADS
yes God leads, that's certainly the God Almighty OtemAtum preaches. He leads.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
omo how do i remove this from my profile now : "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

I no believe any damn conspiracy from mans imaginations

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

Do you believe the Bible and koran story of man being formed from clay and mud
Yes I do. Do you also believe man returns to the dust?

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
yes God leads, that's certainly the God Almighty OtemAtum preaches. He leads.

Nna bia, are u not 0temAtum himself in disguise? This is your alternate moniker. You can deny all u want but i know cool . On your main handle, you refused to admit your're Chinedu yet u claim ure proud of it.

Your god is teaching you how ta tell lies now I know yo lying but continue

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
FriendNG:
@fk001

Peace Be Upon You. Brother indeed you have draw a battle line between you and shaytan. And not only you but all human have draw lines with shaytan. For shaithan have promise not to sleep until we all go to hell except those who Allah help and I strongly believe you are part of those Allah has helped, hence seeking for guidance.

Now look at what satan promise He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead them every one, Quran 35;39

Look at what Allah told him Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators. [Quran 15:52]

Farouk no authority saitan will have over you by the grace of God.

Farouk Allah said Satan is our enemy Indeed, [b] Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze [Quran 15:39]

Not reciting Quran everyday, or going to club does not take you out of Islam. The ultimate loser is one who died as not a Muslim. Look the man you think is the most pious is also having his challenges with satan.

Concerning believing in science, do you know Quran is the only scripture in the face of the earth that tested 80% scientifically true and other neither true nor false and will also be prove right when science advance.

Why dont you watch peace tv or Zakir Naikon youtube. Any question you have on science just type it in youtube and add zakir naik, some1 has asked it before you. Atheist come with all sort of question and where prove wrong by zakir.

Or why dont you ask me about the science that you are having problem, I said it before my door is open to you 24/7.

The abdelkabir you mentioned do you know his own history before? I wont mentioned it here but he is not a religious person just may be you are even better than him until he strive and Allah guide him and now he is very religious person. Hence you are even posing question to him.

On how to rebuild your connection with Allah please also be listening to mufti menk, just his few minute videos will soften your heart. If you dont have time, u dont need to download one hour plus minute video, just watch the 5 to 10 mins of their videos, they are everywhere on youtube. From then nobody will tell you to even watch the complete ones.
But for the mean time Demmzy15 and abdelkabir will guide you on what to do.

What is your question on science?

May Allah guide you, me and all of us. Ameen.

Ameen
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Would you send me a mail? If yes, send to Ibrahim.kabir@yahoo.com...

I mailed you.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by auwalyau: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Praise be to Allaah.
My brother, have great hope in Allah, and do not let the Shaytan cause you to despair of the vast mercy of Allah which He has guaranteed for His believing slaves. What you are telling yourself about this being a sign that you will die following something other than that which Allah wants is only insinuating whispers (waswaas) from the Shaytan and his deviant ideas by means of which he wants to tempt the slaves of Allah and lead them away from their religion. So he comes to a righteous slave and whispers to him that his good deeds are of no avail, or that he is doing them not for the sake of Allah but to show off to people, so that they will think he is good. All of these are the usual ways with which the Shaytan tries to trick the slaves of Allah, especially those who show signs of being righteous – of whom I think that you are one, although I do not praise anyone before Allah – to hinder their efforts. We seek refuge with Allah from him.

You need to increase your hope and trust in Allah Who forgives all sins, and who accepts the slave who seeks His protection and refuge, for He is the Most Merciful, the Oft-Forgiving and the Most Loving.

You should increase your good deeds, such as reading Qur’an, giving charity, remembering Allah (dhikr), upholding the ties of kinship, etc. The weakness which you feel also happens to others, for it is something natural. How many people were examples followed by others and had a great deal of drive and ambition, then they lost their drive and ambition for a long time, then it came back to them by the grace of Allah. Remember the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him): “Everybody has his time of energy, and every time of energy is followed by a time of lethargy. But if a person tries to follow a moderate path, then I have hope for him, but if he becomes one who is pointed out (in the street), then do not think anything of him.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2453; classed as hasan (sound) by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 1995).

What is meant by “Everybody has his time of energy” is eagerness for a thing, energy and the desire to do good.

What is meant by “every time of energy is followed by a time of lethargy” is tiredness, weakness and lack of movement.

“But if a person tries to follow a moderate path” means that the one who has energy does his deeds in moderation and avoids going to extremes when he is feeling energetic and avoids being negligent when he is feeling lethargic.

“Then I have hope for him” means, I have hope that he will be successful, for he can continue following a middle course, and the most beloved deeds to Allaah are those which are continuous.

“but if he becomes one who is pointed out (in the street)” means, if he strives hard and goes to extremes in doing good deeds so that he will become famous for his worship and asceticism, and he becomes famous and people point him out to one another,

“then do not think anything of him” means, do not think that he is one of the righteous, because he is showing off. He did not say, “do not have hope for him,” as an indication that he has already fallen, and he will not be able to make up for what he has missed out on.

[From Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi]

Think about this hadeeth, and relate it to your own situation and the situation of others: you will see a clear similarity. This hadeeth clearly states that man goes through a stage of incomparable eagerness and great focus and ambition, then suddenly he becomes weak and loses that focus and eagerness and ambition. When he reaches this stage, he must strive even harder to do obligatory duties and avoid haraam (impermissible) things. If he does that, then there is the hope that he will succeed and progress, but if he falls into haraam things and stops doing obligatory things, he will be lost and doomed.

So you must turn to Allah a great deal, seek His forgiveness and ask Him to make you steadfast until death. I also advise you to keep away from haraam things. May Allah forgive your sins and make things easier for you. Let me conclude with this verse ""Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account (Ali-Imran - Qur'an chapter 3:1).
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Dindondin(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Eno38151:

Why are you on this post??

For anyone to post here they must affirm that yhey are muslim (which you obviously are not).

Why dont you like hanging around with your ilk... Why indulge in matters that are none of your concern?
he might even be a muslim.
You are intolerant!
Come to Chritian related posts on sunday and see how your muslim brethren derail it

1 Like

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Dindondin(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2017
iamgenius:
But he was only sent to the Israelites. Are you one?
I shpuld ask you if you are from Medina or Mecca. Highly intolerant specie
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
auwalyau:
Praise be to Allaah.

[From Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi]

Thank you all brothers, i will sit down and go through all advice's given to me in this thread.

May Allah reward you all endlessly
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:
Yes I do. Do you also believe man returns to the dust?

That story was adapted from earlier accounts before it
Is the Bible and Koran historically accurate?
The Genesis part of Bible lists 10 generations from Adam, its first man, to Noah, who escaped a deluge, and states of these 10 generations to cover thousands of years. It would be really naive to believe that these ten generations actually lived for that many years. So, the ‘mathematical’ statements of the Bible such as [“Shem was born to Noah when Noah was 500 years old”, “Adam died at an age of 930 years”] or such as the one that says that there were 480 years between the beginning of the Exodus and the start of construction of Solomon's temple are completely erroneous and can be ignored right at the outset.
From the deciphered cuneiform tablets available from the extensive clay tablets library of Ashur Banipal and as also dug up from around Eridu (modern-day Abu Shahrein, Iraq), the oldest of Sumerian cities, we now know the ancient Sumerian texts such as the Eridu Genesis, the Epic of Gilgamesh and the list of Sumerian kings. By going through these texts that precede the Biblical texts by thousands of years, any half-intelligent man can tell that the Genesis of Bible is nothing but a rehash of these Sumerian accounts. So, Adam of Bible seems to be fashioned after Alulim, the first Mesopotamian king (at Eridu) who descended from the heavens (the mountains), just as Noah seems be fashioned after Ziusudra/Utnapishtim, during whose time a deluge was caused by the waters of Euphrates River. Even from after Noah, up to Abraham, Bible gives 10 generations that span hundreds of years. So, the list from Adam to Noah in the Genesis is nothing but only a later forgery to lend some antiquity to the Bible and is a copy of an early Sumerian lineage (Alulim to Utnapishtim). It is simply prefixed to a possibly-real genealogy from Shem up to Abraham.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Dindondin(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksonville:

He was sent to the lost sheep of israel to die for the world . His time to redeem the world had not yet come while he was on earth. The time came for the gospel to be preached to all nations after his death and ressurection by the power of the holy spirit.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of israel, while we are sent by Jesus to the gentiles(the unbelievers)

mark16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creation.

REPENT!REPENT!!
FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND
Thats not a proper answer. brb to offer help
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Eno38151: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dindondin:
he might even be a muslim.
You are intolerant!
Come to Chritian related posts on sunday and see how your muslim brethren derail it

You self wetin carry you come?... You just want to talk in things that dont concern you.

If there are Muslims interfering in your affairs ask them to stick to theirs. And it would be best if you too did the same
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Akious2k2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
fk001:
Peace be upon you my brothers and sisters in Islam,

Let me go straight to the point.

please i need your help and guidance because i am loosing my faith day by day, i begin to see more reality in science than religion. Some times it will seems to me like i am just wasting my time over religion, i don't know whether it is Satan that is trying to confuse me, but every day i will be having unnecessary thought.

Note: i have positive and negative side of me.

Positive;

I don't skip my five daily prayers, and i always pray 3-4 out of the 5 in congregation, I hardly miss juma'at congregational prayer, i don't "fornicate" in any way, i always give out saddaqa to the needy, i neither drink nor smoke.

Negative side of me:

I don't recite the Quran often in fact since after Ramadan i rarely lay my hands on the quran, i don't usually fast except during Ramadan, clubbing is now part of me, i rarely pray subhi prayer in congregation.

But the problem is whenever i pray the immann is not there,
i hardly feel the connection between me and my God, please help my faith is just dropping on daily basis.

My dad is so westernized that he doesn't care about religion, while my mom is from a well known religious family in her home state. I think i took after my dad.

Please i need help, is just like i am fast becoming an Atheist.

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

Check out the emboldened... That's what caught me most from your complaint
Now, what you will do is very simple...
Make sure you get yourself a translated Qur'an and read (You can open to any page) a few verses from it before you sleep every night or whenever you are convenient to do so...
You will at one time to another see correlation between The Words of GOD and Science...
If there are discrepancies, make further findings as regards Science and see them Correlate, thereby strengthening your Eeman, In sha ALLAH
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dindondin:
Thats not a proper answer. brb to offer help
ok bro
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

That story was adapted from earlier accounts before it
Is the Bible and Koran historically accurate?
The Genesis part of Bible lists 10 generations from Adam, its first man, to Noah, who escaped a deluge, and states of these 10 generations to cover thousands of years. It would be really naive to believe that these ten generations actually lived for that many years. So, the ‘mathematical’ statements of the Bible such as [“Shem was born to Noah when Noah was 500 years old”, “Adam died at an age of 930 years”] or such as the one that says that there were 480 years between the beginning of the Exodus and the start of construction of Solomon's temple are completely erroneous and can be ignored right at the outset.
From the deciphered cuneiform tablets available from the extensive clay tablets library of Ashur Banipal and as also dug up from around Eridu (modern-day Abu Shahrein, Iraq), the oldest of Sumerian cities, we now know the ancient Sumerian texts such as the Eridu Genesis, the Epic of Gilgamesh and the list of Sumerian kings. By going through these texts that precede the Biblical texts by thousands of years, any half-intelligent man can tell that the Genesis of Bible is nothing but a rehash of these Sumerian accounts. So, Adam of Bible seems to be fashioned after Alulim, the first Mesopotamian king (at Eridu) who descended from the heavens (the mountains), just as Noah seems be fashioned after Ziusudra/Utnapishtim, during whose time a deluge was caused by the waters of Euphrates River. Even from after Noah, up to Abraham, Bible gives 10 generations that span hundreds of years. So, the list from Adam to Noah in the Genesis is nothing but only a later forgery to lend some antiquity to the Bible and is a copy of an early Sumerian lineage (Alulim to Utnapishtim). It is simply prefixed to a possibly-real genealogy from Shem up to Abraham.
You left the truth to choose your own believe. You didn't believe the Bible, but believed in some other texts.
People who think they are smart always end in shame.
The Bible is so clear and simple. It is not hidden to you. It is translated into many languages, yet you left it to read books you don't know the source. Continue
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by sarahade(f): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
ikemesit4477:
including you! Because you are here too!

Lol.
Bros I no quote you type the message now why you come dey vex.

Yes including me.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

You left the truth to choose your own believe. You didn't believe the Bible, but believed in some other texts.
People who think they are smart always end in shame.
The Bible is so clear and simple. It is not hidden to you. It is translated into many languages, yet you left it to read books you don't know the source. Continue

See this mumu i am trying to explain were the original stories of adam,noah were stolen from , stolen from original myths and stories predating the koran and bible by over 1000 years most of what is written in the bible and koran are plaigarised from other stories, believing myths and fairy tale stories that dont exist and never existed
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jawear:

See this mumu i am trying to explain were the original stories of adam,noah were stolen from , stolen from original myths and stories predating the koran and bible by over 1000 years most of what is written in the bible and koran are plaigarised from other stories, believing myths and fairy tale stories that dont exist and never existed
Maybe you helped in the stealing of it. Use your brain correctly. The Bible is the oldest book. It's words were copied from nowhere. Don't say what you don't know. Don't help in spreading fallacies. Anybody can just form stories.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by gabe: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
please quickly go to an Imam or an islamic scholar for your dose of blue pill. there is no going back from the red pill of atheism. you just can't unsee the truth.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Demmzy15(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Brother, may Allaah continue to protect and guide you. Alhamdulillah, you realize what's going on and you try to seek help.

Lemme state that, Islam isn't against science, in fact Islam supports it. Go and research the great things Muslims have accomplished in this field. Algebra was established to make Islamic inheritance laws easy, developments in astronomy , geography , spherical geometry and spherical trigonometry in order to determine the direction of the Qibla , the times of Salah prayers, and the dates of the Islamic calendar.

What you're experiencing does happens to other Muslims in one way or the other, and no doubt this is a test from Allaah. We're tested in order to move closer to Allaah, from what you stated, you're a good Muslim who's sincere tho you lag behind in some aspects. What you need to do is try and repair those aspects you're lagging in, whenever this kinds of thoughts arise, just pick up the Qur'an and read its meaning and understand. Wallahi, you'll be surprised to see how magnificent it is. Those ideas would fade away immediately, this I tell you because I've experienced what you are currently going through.

The problem many of us face today is, we don't understand the Qur'an, this is why we don't appreciate it. You also should know that Qur'an isn't a science textbook, so you should not be indoctrinated by those who always want to change the verses in order to suit some scientific discovery. Mind you that, science is due to change, many of this top researches are actually hypotheses which could be overruled by other findings. So if you hold a particular scientific belief today, it could change and be refuted later....

Be the way Brother fk001, I'll send you a pm later!
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
you see the brainwashing of both the christian and islam faith

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Demmzy15(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

Maybe you helped in the stealing of it. Use your brain correctly. The Bible is the oldest book. It's words were copied from nowhere. Don't say what you don't know. Don't help in spreading fallacies. Anybody can just form stories.
Some books in the bible contains pagan origins, Enuma Elish, Gilgamesh flood stories, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
Some books in the bible contains pagan origins, Enuma Elish, Gilgamesh flood stories, etc

Abeg tell them .... all you brainwashed deceived human beings
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by terrezo2002(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
My friend, It is better you stop spilling trash. Only say what you are sure of
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Azam101: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Like one of my fellow brother wrote, set an alarm on your phone to wake you up daily for subhr prayers, download Islamic scholars preaching and Qur'an on your phone listen to them often. finally avoid clubbing it a place meant for non Muslims. May Almighty Allah accept our ibadah ameen.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by 9jawear(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

The name "Yahweh" = A rehash of the bloodthirsty Pagan god "Yaveilu" of Canaan and Babylon.

Man created from the clay or earth = A rehash of the Creation stories of Babylon and Egypt, where Marduk, chief among gods, creates humans out of his blood mixed with clay from the earth. In the Egyptian Creation Myth, the first man is made of clay on a potter's wheel.

Adam and Eve, forbidden fruit, and the loss of Immortality through a Snake = A rehash of the "Epic of Gilgamesh" which also includes "forbidden fruit" and in which Gilgamesh loses his immortality, stolen by a Snake!

The story of the Tower of Babel = A rehash of the Sumerian story of "Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta."

The story of Noah = A rehash of the Chaldean Myth of a great flood where the "gods of Gilgamesh" want to destroy all of humanity.

The Old Testament Laws = Plaigarized from the "Code of Hammurabi" of Babylon AND from the 42 Laws of Maat. (Exodus 21:18-19 is plaigarized word for word).

The story of Samson and Delilah = A rehash of the story of "Enkidu and Shamhat" found in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The story of Jonah = A rehash of the Greek demigod Herakles (Hercules) who was also swallowed by a whale, and he too had departed from exactly the same town of "Joppa" just as Jonah did.

The Story of Joseph and Potipher's wife; Genesis Chapter 39. STOLEN from The Story of Anubis and Bata [Egyptian in origin].

The "Flood" is another ancient ALLEGORY that was STOLEN and corrupted from the original Pagan religions and has to do with the flood of energy during the working of the Magnum Opus, after which there are visions of colors indicating an important stage has passed. The allegory of the colors is where the Jewish scriptwriters got the "rainbow" and "Jacob's coat of colors" [the aura]. Allegories and CONCEPTS were STOLEN and corrupted into unsavory Jewish characters for Gentiles to slavishly worship. Sacred religious teachings intended for humanity to evolve spiritually were desecrated and replaced with Jewish literary trash. These FICTITIOUS Jewish characters have NOTHING whatsoever to do with spirituality or advancing one's soul.

He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him;
Prov. 13:24

STOLEN from:
"With-hold not thy son from the rod, else thou wilt not be able to save him from wickedness." Ahiqar 6:81

Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone.
Prov. 25:15

STOLEN from:
Soft is the utterance of a king; yet it is sharper and stronger than a two-edged knife." Ahiqar 7:105
The Teachings of Amen-em-opet
Amen-em-opet, son of Ka-nakht, taught in Egypt between 1200 - 1000 BCE. The text is found in British Museum Papyrus 10474 and a portion on a writing tablet in Turin, Italy. The papyrus is said to have come from Thebes and is speculated to be of the 10th and 6th centuries BCE.

Parallels:

Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips.
Prov. 17-18

STOLEN from:
Give they ears, hear what is said,
Give they heart to understand them
Let them rest in the casket of thy belly
That they may be a key in they heart."
Amen-em-opet 3:10

Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court.
Prov. 22:22

STOLEN from:
"Guard thyself against robbing the oppressed
And against overbearing the disabled."
Amen-em-opet 2:1

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head and the Lord will reward you.
Prov. 25:21-22

STOLEN from:
"Leave him in the arms of the god;
Fill his belly with bread of thine
So that he may be sated and may be ashamed."
Amen-em-opet 5:8

Do not move and ancient boundry stone or encroach on the fields of the fatherless, for their Defender is strong; he will take up their case against you.
Prov. 23:10-11

STOLEN from:
"Do not carry off the landmark at the boundaries of the arable land
Nor disturb the position of the measuring cord
Be not greedy after a cubit of land
Nor encroach upon the boundaries of a widow."
Amen-em-opet 7:12-15
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Demmzy15(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

I'm neither lying nor joking, please research on this and you'll be amazed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.