Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth (1181 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 22, 2017
How do you guys connect to the Internet and learn without worrying about. I am studying a course on java Programming, the course alone is wahala and my internet bandwidth is still given me further problem. 3.5Gb can finish in just 3 days and It takes times before I resubscribe.
Is there anyway i can get cheap Internet with unlimited bandwidth even if shared data plan.
Re: Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by gebop001: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Learn Graphics Design

Re: Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by 4kings: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
If you stay in lagos.
Get Ntel it's cheaper.
Re: Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
4kings:
If you stay in lagos.
Get Ntel it's cheaper.

Have heard about it before, please do you know anyone that will sell the sim with a 4g router at cheap prices
Re: Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by 4kings: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2017
fidalgo19:

Have heard about it before, please do you know anyone that will sell the sim with a 4g router at cheap prices
You need only N1000 to get the sim.
Then depending on the type of phone you use, you can use it and turn on hotspot.

Otherwise, you can check on jiji for cheap routers.
Re: Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by TonyHoysa: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
4kings:

You need only N1000 to get the sim.
Then depending on the type of phone you use, you can use it and turn on hotspot.

Otherwise, you can check on jiji for cheap routers.
Definitely go to Jiji !
Re: Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by Desyner: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
@OP(fidalgo19). It depends on where you are getting the course from. Let me start with cheap internet connection.

There is MTN & Airtel N25 for 500 MegaByte midnight plan. If you get 2 sim, then depending on location(speed) you can be downloading 800 MB at N50 total a night. After exhausting N2,000 you can have as much as 30 GB of tutorial. I have that much myself.

Next is the tutorial format and source. If you are streaming video tutorial to watch live then I suggest you start downloading them. Torrent is also available and easy to use.

. . .

Also you can download offline versions of sites like W3School.com etc after grabbing them with a software like HTTrack.

1 Like

Re: Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth by CodeBlooded: 3:43am On Sep 24, 2017
My secret is night plan. I use Airtel night plan of 500mb for 25naira every night to download and get me connected. Since as a programmer I believe night is more productive than day. It works for me tho....dunno if it will work for you too.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Solve The Problem Of Appearing Ending Line \r\n / R-studio 8.10 With License Key / I Need An App For My ADMOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.