Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria (3133 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Vs Note 8 Pro & Camon 12 Pro + Camera Samples / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by iconabblog(m): 4:18am On Sep 22, 2017
DESIGN
The Nokia 8 undergoes a rigorous 40 – stage process of machining, anodizing and polishing to make its distinctive design which pairs or match flawlessly with the polished aluminum uni-body. While the Apple iPhone 8 is basically designed with the most durable glass ever on a smartphone which covers both front and back of the smartphone.

DISPLAY
The iPhone 8 sports a 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology which is also a Retina HD display with high viewing angles and cinematic movie display. It has a resolution of 1334*750 pixel at 326 PPI with 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical).

The Nokia 8 sports a Size and type 5.3” IPS QHD with a Resolution 2560 x 1440 which is further protected by a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, and a 2.5D Glass displaying a vivid color and superb clarity.
The Nokia 8 has more display size than the iPhone 8, and to be very candid, it quite disappointing that the iPhone 8 screen is that small, though the display technology is quite awesome, I’ll rather go for the Nokia 8 if am a screen size fan...read full article

Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by oneda(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2017
I stopped reading where you stopped posting. Redirecting out of Nairaland is hard my brother, hard!

7 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by sonofanarchy(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2017
The Nokia 8 sports a Size and type 5.3” IPS QHD with a Resolution 2560 x 1440 which is further protected by a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, and a 2.5D Glass displaying a vivid color and superb clarity.The Nokia 8 has more display size than the iPhone 8, and to be very candid, it quite disappointing that the iPhone 8 screen is that small, though the display technology is quite awesome, I’ll rather go for the Nokia8 if am a screen size fan.CAMERAThe Nokia 8 sports a 13.0MP dual image-fusion rear camera with both color and monochrome sensors, in addition to a wide-angle 13.0MP phase detection auto-focus front camera. Both front and rear cameras are equipped with ZEISS optics.The iPhone 8 features an advanced 12MP rear camerawith a large, fast sensor, new color filter, Deeper pixels and optical image stabilization for photos and videos. It has a wide-angle camera with a ƒ/1.8 six‑element lens. It also sports a 7MP selfie camera with 1080p HD video recording, Retina Flash and a wide angle of ƒ/2.2 aperture.We all know that Nokia products are quite good on camera making no matter how small they are and they have once again proved their camera quality to their users again with the ZEISS optics tech, the iPhone 8 camera is also good but the Nokia 8 camera surpass it not just with the PPI but also with its quality.RAM & ROMThe iPhone 8 is packed with 64GB and 256GB storage options available according to regions, with Apple ditching the 32GB starter model for the 2017 handsets, the company doesn't reveal the RAM capacity, though it is thought the iPhone 8 has 2GB ofRAM.Nokia 8 houses a 4GB LPPDDR4X RAM which makes operations very fast on it; switching between apps, launching large apps, surfing the internet, chatting and playing 3D games. It is also packed with a64GB ROM/INTERNAL mass storage which can be expanded via a Micro-SD card up to 256GB.PERFORMANCENokia 8 is running on the cutting-edge Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile Platform, engineered to deliver exceptionally high battery life. Nokia also added a full-length copper cooling pipe with graphite shield todissipate system heat across the full body of the Nokia 8.iPhone 8 is running on an A11 Bionic chip with 64-bitarchitecture, Neural Engine, and an Embedded M11 motion coprocessor. With six cores and 4.3 billion transistors, A11 Bionic has four efficiency cores that are up to 70 percent faster than the A10 Fusion chip, and two performance cores that are up to 25 percent faster. The CPU can even harness all six cores simultaneously when you need a turbo boostBoth smartphones cores and chip are quite expensive and upgraded to deliver the utmost user experience.OPERATING SYSTEMNokia 8 comes with Android Nougat 7.1.1, packed with the full spread of Google's most popular apps and no unnecessary extras. Plus, we’ll make sure you keep getting regular updates to help you stay on top of features and security.iPhone 8 Is running on OIS 11 which is the most advanced, intuitive, and secure mobile operating systemin the world. It’s designed to help you get the most out of iPhone.SECURITYBoth smartphones feature a rear fingerprint sensor to give users more amazing visual experience and more convenient Security experience. The fingerprint sensorhas an outstanding reliability, taking just 0.1s to unlock.MAJOR DIFFERENCESiPhone 8 is designed to be resistant to water splash and dust while the NOKIA 8 is not water or dust resistant.The iPhone 8 supports a wireless charging while the NOKIA 8 doesn’tThe NOKIA 8 has a higher battery duration rate than the iPhone 8NOKIA 8 is equipped with a front flash while iPhone 8 isn’tPRICENokia 8 Price in Nigeria is expected to range from 255,000 Naira to 350,000.iPhone 8 in Nigeria is expected to range from 250K - 270K.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by wealth499(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
American used Hp envy 17t for sale urgently.
Specs:
Intel core i7 quad core
Full touch screen
Nvidia graphics
756HDD
12GB ram
2GB dedicated video card.
Fingerprint unlock.
Price=#190k slightly negotiable

Kindly contact me on 08161581726.

Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'll prefer the Nokia 8 but I prefer Tecno Phantom 6plus
Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by samsard(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why not compare the Nokia 8 with iPhone 8+ or better yet still the iPhone X?
Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by iconabblog(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
i know i should but the iphone 8 and Nokia 8 are of the same class and moreover, i just compared iphone x with samsung note 8 plus because they are both a bezel-less smartphone, tnx for the idea...please stay updated for the Leagoo bezel-less smartphone and the iphone x.
Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by HarveyDeven: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
You just can't compare them... Two different platforms, not to mention that the iPhone X will be way expensive!
Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by TechPanda(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017

How am looking at those phones right now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by lastbaff(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nokia 8 is the best Nokia Android so far. Check out others here: Latest Nokia Android phones with their prices and features
Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by iconabblog(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
it not really about the price, it about the quality and integrated specs. if the Leagoomix is offering the same specs with the iphone x then it means what we are actually paying for is a brand not the product quality...e.g iphone x and samsung note 8, the samsung is far better than it but they are almost the same price or the iphone x might be more expensive than it....so my people, it not always about the price and brand, it the specs and what they can do... check iphone x vs samsung note 8 comparison
Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by Princelyon247(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2019
iconabblog:
DESIGN
The Nokia 8 undergoes a rigorous 40 – stage process of machining, anodizing and polishing to make its distinctive design which pairs or match flawlessly with the polished aluminum uni-body. While the Apple iPhone 8 is basically designed with the most durable glass ever on a smartphone which covers both front and back of the smartphone.

DISPLAY
The iPhone 8 sports a 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology which is also a Retina HD display with high viewing angles and cinematic movie display. It has a resolution of 1334*750 pixel at 326 PPI with 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical).

The Nokia 8 sports a Size and type 5.3” IPS QHD with a Resolution 2560 x 1440 which is further protected by a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, and a 2.5D Glass displaying a vivid color and superb clarity.
The Nokia 8 has more display size than the iPhone 8, and to be very candid, it quite disappointing that the iPhone 8 screen is that small, though the display technology is quite awesome, I’ll rather go for the Nokia 8 if am a screen size fan...read full article

IPhone �

Forget Nokia phone
Re: Iphone 8 Vs Nokia 8- Comparison And Price In Nigeria by Princelyon247(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2019
wealth499:
American used Hp envy 17t for sale urgently.
Specs:
Intel core i7 quad core
Full touch screen
Nvidia graphics
756HDD
12GB ram
2GB dedicated video card.
Fingerprint unlock.
Price=#190k slightly negotiable

Kindly contact me on 08161581726.

Don't u have windows 10 at least from
Abeg I need a laptop for my website enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Mi Account password request / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, Ios And PC In April’2020 / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.