Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Adventures Of Apkos: After South Africa, Where Next? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adventures Of Apkos: After South Africa, Where Next? (356 Views)

DSTV Is Now An Internet Provider In South Africa / Adventures of SOLO {Comedy Series} / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adventures Of Apkos: After South Africa, Where Next? by Shalombrain: 5:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Early this year I correctly predicted the (then) next location Ay Makun was going to take his ionic onscreen character Akpos to. That prediction was way before Ay Makun announced the title of location for 10 days in Sun City.

Alot of people thought I had somehow gotten leaks from Ay’s inner cactus, others said Ay had somehow told me but amazingly Ay doesn’t know me, at least not until this post (this is me hoping he will get to know me after this).

My prediction was based on simple mathematics not like I like that subject, you could say I got lucky but anyhow am back with another prediction on where Ay Makun will likely take his next adventure to.

Official no sequel has been announced as 10 days in Sun City is still doing well in the cinemas (its London premiere is happening this weekend) but like Chidumga Izuzu of Pulse wrote “Nollywood is in the era of sequel” and so it’s safe to say 10 days in Sun City will be getting a sequel.

So the question now is where will Akpos journey to this time around, in my previous post dated January 2 days before Ay made his announcement, I named dropped three possible locations... Continue reading �

http://abspad.com/2017/09/21/adventures-apkos-south-africa-next-will-akpos-ay-comedian-take-next-adventure/
Re: Adventures Of Apkos: After South Africa, Where Next? by potent5(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2017
After South Africa Sambisa Forest.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Apkos: After South Africa, Where Next? by Shalombrain: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
potent5:
After South Africa Sambisa Forest.

Lolz, Biafra nkor?

(1) (Reply)

The Clash Of Rivers / . / Vb Academy's Tv Media Broadcasting Business Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.