Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man (30524 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by chynie: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
Where do you all get this nonsense statistics from? Who told you 50%?
From around me
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Pataricatering(f): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
But Muslim men can marry Christian women , can marry four wives and can have concubine slaves ! Why should religion disturb a Muslim man who fancies a sweet Christian piece of a** ? It’s women that came to suffer ! Blamed for the sexual improprieties of Muslim men even while swathed in yards of thick fabric , perfume haram , high heels haram , make up haram, talking loud haram , lol .
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Surulady: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
mmmustapha:
I see no reason why a Muslim woman will even think of having Christian male friend at all.
The fact that Islam does not encourage marriage with opposite religion believers,does it encourages enemity between them as u have said here?a muslim woman shld not be friend wit a xtain man if a muslim woman has a xtain man as a lecturer,class teacher,neighbour,colleague,health care giver and any other area should d woman be an enemy to them because they are Christians?
Pls Islam is a religion of peace,preach peace the way it will bring peace.Asalamalaykun

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Myde4naija(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Are u a Muslim?
Lawlahdey:
smiley smiley
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Dindondin(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
It's wrong in your own imagination, it's wrong but having baby mamas and cheating around while being married is right!
I m not a hypocrite. I condemn both.
So... What else you wanna say?

And remember, both Muslims & Christians cheat, create baby mamas. So... I wonder why you bring that into this matter.
Do you v deep knowledge of your religion?
You sound like you dont
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Dindondin(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Surulady:
The fact that Islam does not encourage marriage with opposite religion believers,does it encourages enemity between them as u have said here?a muslim woman shld not be friend wit a xtain man if a muslim woman has a xtain man as a lecturer,class teacher,neighbour,colleague,health care giver and any other area should d woman be an enemy to them because they are Christians?
Pls Islam is a religion of peace,preach peace the way it will bring peace.Asalamalaykun
good analysis
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Kakamorufu(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
Most koh, mustard ni... Stop giving yourself false hope! grin
which makes me to ask. are you speaking for or against muslim
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:
I heard that this Muslim women loves Christian guys and would like to start a relationship with them but the fear of madness sending to them, that's what is keeping them not to engage any Christian guys. and also the Muslim girls deep down don't like polygamy marriage.

there was a story were a Muslim girl got marry to a Christian guy but the Muslim society send spiritual madness to the girl for doing so! undecided

up still now the girl is running the street mad as her punishment!

how can the Muslim society send madness on her? did you send it together or how are you certain it came from them? this must be a video you watched not real life!
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Dindondin(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Demmzy15:
It's not because of polygamy but because Muslims are unbelievers and the bible said believers shouldn't be yoked with unbelievers. We have many Christians who married more than one wife in the late 19th century and early 20th century.
yes, Christians too marry more than one wife which is illegal. Pentecistal churches also preach against it more.
but... Its official in Islam
Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by Dindondin(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
hamdallah4u:
May the ultimate wrath of Allah be upon u for uttering this kind of statement. Does the creator has no total power to control the life of the created??......it's not ur fault, had it being u have been made as a mosquito. u won't have mouth to splitting rubbish. Ungrateful bloody servant!!
instead of cursing him, pray for his repentance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.