Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos (24049 Views)

Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Pat081: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Why gvin dem chairs dis days ?
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Tomorrow this ones will follow Nama and turn to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by centboy123456(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Abbeyme:

See terrorists people sitting down as if they are in a party waiting to be served.

If its the West or East, they'll remove their clothes and chain them like dogs.

don't mine them that is one nigeria for u
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by lanre4411(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Teacher1776:
All these are thugs who helped to rig election for APC in the north in 2015. With the weapons given to them, they took up the latest job of kidnapping.
Hausa kidnappers are very dangerous, almost animalistic in nature. They kidnap you, starve you, rape you every hour of the day, obtain ransom and eventually kill you.
I doubt if these ones will be prosecuted. Their "oga at the top" will simply give order and they will be released.
IPOB rat spotted where is Nnamdi Kanu I heard he has gone hiding like a rat.with all his brag just 10 minutes military raid he has disappeared
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Tamass: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
dimexy247:
Don't charge them to court please, kill the straight away. Justice system in Nigeria is nothing to write about, in a few months now, they would be roaming the streets again. What a joke nation!
it's because of people like you nigeria cant move forward
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Teacher1776:
All these are thugs who helped to rig election for APC in the north in 2015. With the weapons given to them, they took up the latest job of kidnapping.
Hausa kidnappers are very dangerous, almost animalistic in nature. They kidnap you, starve you, rape you every hour of the day, obtain ransom and eventually kill you.
I doubt if these ones will be prosecuted. Their "oga at the top" will simply give order and they will be released.

The fathers of the kidnapping business from the East didn't train them well.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Pat081:
Why gvin dem chairs dis days ?

I wonder

Perhaps some of them are chairmen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Couldn't read the whole thing..
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by millhouse: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2017
With thier names i can tel u for free that thesemen will be released thru the back door
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
It looks like local hunters having meeting with the police, while the hunters are occupying the high table..... I just hope they'll be prosecuted.... kudos to the police anyway.... abegy make I go chop...
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Pennywise(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
donsteady:
So they even give them chairs to sit.

No worries. They will take the chairs back including their shirts and boxers the moment pressmen leave

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Charly68: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evans brother In crime
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by SOFTENGR: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
80% of these men don't know why they were arrested
grin are they so stewp!d
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by dfo12(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
See as them kak waiting for a group foto.

This is 'High-table' call. MC biko play the music
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by malware: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Teacher1776:
[s]All these are thugs who helped to rig election for APC in the north in 2015. With the weapons given to them, they took up the latest job of kidnapping.[/s]

You don't see thugs wielding guns overtly in the North. Infact, you only see guns in the hands of security operatives there. Buharis election into office was not rigged....

Fulanis have unfortunately laid their hands on weapons via transnational rearing of cattle.... I was a victim of their heinous act last week... They robbed me and seized my car. They nearly kidnapped me but God saved me.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Discharge(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wicked criminals. The day this heartless individuals robbed me of my belongings on that express way, they took everything from me including the least thing in the car (umbrella). Please hand them over to SARS to do the needful
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
lanre4411:
IPOB rat spotted where is Nnamdi Kanu I heard he has gone hiding like a rat.with all his brag just 10 minutes military raid he has disappeared
whether you admit it or not, it is ignorant people like you and your clueless leaders at the top that has given IPOB the unusual publicity it currently enjoys. You created Kanu and Ipob. So deal with it. I don't have answers to your useless question.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gegz:

Did you actually think before writing this or your natural stupid impulse just told you to write without thinking??

Next time address issues and don't be foolish.

Just stand before the mirror. What exactly did you see in the mirror.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
malware:

You don't see thugs wielding guns overtly in the North. Infact, you only see guns in the hands of security operatives there. Buharis election into office was not rigged....

Fulanis have unfortunately laid their hands on weapons via transnational rearing of cattle.... I was a victim of their heinous act last week... They robbed me and seized my car. They nearly kidnapped me but God saved me.

Thank God for your life. Have you been able to recover your car?
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
AnanseK:

The fathers of the kidnapping business from the East didn't train them well.
You are so obsessed with the East. Are they the reason you can no longer have erection?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by davillian(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Even the police has respect for these hausa /fulani kidnappers. That is why the police rented chair and tables for them.

Criminals seating on chair without handcuffs and their legs still intact.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Gegz(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Teacher1776:

Just stand before the mirror. What exactly did you see in the mirror.

Ogaaa. leave stupid talk. next time just think before you post
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by malware: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Teacher1776:

Thank God for your life. Have you been able to recover your car?

We're still on the process of recovering it.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gegz:

Ogaaa. leave stupid talk. next time just think before you post
go get a mirror, look at it and see what has remained of your demented and twisted sense of reasoning.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by AnanseK(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Teacher1776:

You are so obsessed with the East. Are they the reason you can no longer have erection?

Yes if you mean the coming Anambra erection. They promised to stop it.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by humblemikel(f): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
and why are they seating on a high table instead of the floor
is it because they are related to high profile personnels of the country
or are they millionaires thiefs....
dont tell me their names
by their lanky body, we know them
Hausa/Fulani headsmen
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Queendo(f): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
My baby sister was killed by these ppl on d 4th of Aug along Abuja - Jere rd. I wonder why they are sitting dien infront of a tabke with white clothes. Nigeria is there any hope? I doubt.
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
When will these people be proscribed as 'terriorists'
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Rocketicon(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
I only saw hunters on display with few criminals ... A job well done NPF
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by Coolgent(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Fulani and Igbos two must dangerous tribe in Africa
Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by str8talk1: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2017
ALL Fulani-Herdsmen, the world's acclaimed Fourth Deadliest Terrorists Group.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) / Raped And Abused : I Am Confused, What Should I Do to save her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.