Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government (50109 Views)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by mazimee(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
hakeem4:

Are you telling me a mentally stable person will ask his illiterate followers to kill other tribes?

Buhari said worst but you voted him regardless

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by omenka(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

rule 2
Shut up. They should rather ban you for stalking and deliberate provocation. AntiWailer minds his business while you wake up everyday to crawl into his (and mine) mentions, whining like we took your play toys from you.

He says he doesn't chit chat with terrorists. How is that breaking the rules?

6 Likes

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by PointZerom: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Typical.. When you show them the colour of their anus while they are busy mocking someone else's, they go.. . grin

Lol, when they refused to say YES or NO to your questions, just know that the truth has pissed them off.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Nightwolf1: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
ritababe:
must they be told before they shut it down? with so much hate speech they don't need to be told before they shut the radio down.

The British people aren't some bunch of unreasonable people. They aren't ur kind.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by SuperStriker: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
See the cry babies.. Their sins will always come back to hunt them. I bet Afam and all those who liked the comment below were "stupid" according to you. wink

Prophet Seunmsg really did see the future. smiley

Truth be told, Buhari lost a golden opportunity to unite Nigeria after an election that was bitterly fought.

If only he had acted more matured and exhibited more wisdom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Stingman: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
hakeem4:

Are you telling me a mentally stable person will ask his illiterate followers to kill other tribes?

So in your small mind, the Oba of Lagos is mentally unstable for threatening to drown Igbos in the lagoon?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by PointZerom: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Shut up. They should rather ban you for stalking and deliberate provocation. AntiWailer minds his business while you wake up everyday to crawl into his (and mine) mentions, whining like we took your play toys from you.

This is just the beginning... Study my signature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by AntiWailer: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

Story for the press.

..but you can die to share a country with them...funny.

Who cares about sharing country with anybody.

You must be over rating your need. grin grin

When you are ready for your own country,

You will not have Governors

You will not have House Of Rep Member

You will not have a Senator

All Ministers from that region will resign.

Then your main man will not be a mentally unstable man.

Then the world knows you mean business.

Not the PDP / APC freedom fighting.

During PDP ERA - Even ur dilector was preaching one Nigeria (The videos are every where)

Now APC - He wants Biafra. Mostly Supported by PDP Thieves even from region wey no concern them.

FANI KAYODE is the social media director.

Fayose says ekiti is part of Biafra nd he will raise money for Kanu.

Coincidentally both eediots have corruption cases to answer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by AntiWailer: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

ASUU has resumed, go and hustle for your school fees.

dnt waste away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by PointZerom: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Nightwolf1:

The British people aren't some bunch of unreasonable people. They aren't ur kind.

My dear leave these people they're used to Nigerian system where there's no rule of law.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by omenka(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Wimpy little girl. Don't even get too excited I am paying you attention. There are countless pigs on this forum I simply ignore.

By the time I simplify your nonsense here, you'd begin to doubt your very own existence.

Don't even know why I pay any attention to an obvious illiterate making him feel like he's worth anything. cheesy

Matter of fact from this moment on, the treatment the rest got and are getting is what I'm gonna serve you. Enjoy your miserable loneliness.

BYE.

5 Likes

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by PointZerom: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

ASUU has resumed, go and hustle for your school fees.
dnt waste away.

Lol, what is ASUU?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by BabaRamotu1988: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Wimpy little girl. Don't even get too excited I am paying you attention. There are countless pigs on this forum I simply ignore.

By the time I simplify your nonsense here, you'd begin to doubt your very own existence.

Don't even know why I pay any attention to an obvious illiterate making him feel like he's worth anything. cheesy

Matter of fact from this moment on, the treatment the rest got and are getting is what I'm gonna serve you. Enjoy your miserable loneliness.

BYE.
this is violation of rule 2
bullying a Nairalander female

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by BabaRamotu1988: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
shutup and allow the mods to do their job
Stop looking for favor from the mods

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by BabaRamotu1988: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Typical.. When you show them the colour of their anus while they are busy mocking someone else's, they go.. . grin
[/s]
shutup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by PointZerom: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:

BYE.

Lol, just agree that you can't handle me. I am not of them that boast neither think I so highly of myself, you are not paying my bills dear, so stop the insults.

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala let justice be done.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by BabaRamotu1988: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

Go to YouTube and get videos of him speaking and come back with your unbias assessment.

Try get one or two visoes from Mandela and compare
Buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Abaribe: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
Buhari is a terrorist
Kikikiki….. Your noise here is meaninglessness…. It is a rekection if how psined you are
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by nairalandankrah: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2017
RareDiamond:
May all those Nigerian army and police who killed civilians in south east meet a painful and untimely death. Amen
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Abaribe: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:
Stupidity is when you want me to love you after telling the whole world that you won't do anything for me since I didn't vote for you in a democratical election, And more stupidity is when you refused to acknowledge this and thinks that I hated you b'cos of GEJ's lost.
Gullibility and hypocrisy is when an educated person makes the above statement and knows he is lying through his teeth but refuse to kiss the truth
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by BabaRamotu1988: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
Abaribe:

Kikikiki….. Your noise here is meaninglessness…. It is a rekection if how psined you are
[/s]
trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by free2ryhme: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by hanassholesolo: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by babyfaceafrica: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
SuperStriker:

Truth be told, Buhari lost a golden opportunity to unite Nigeria after an election that was bitterly fought.

If only he had acted more matured and exhibited more wisdom.
easier said than done..after the insults he got from pej,Fayose and co..karma is ever vigilant..you reap what you sow
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Mrkumareze(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Another lie from Lai Mohammed. France Denied openly, UK has come up with same . Can someone tell Lai to be professional and lie less?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by laffwitmi: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
E-terrorist
mazimee:

Unfortunately for you, his mental stability is miles ahead of yours, Your president and even more than you and any one in your village can ever dream of.

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by suremanpatriot: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
...so Britain is part this problem.
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by suremanpatriot: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
...Britain is part this problem.
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by bayocanny: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
BankeSmalls:

I heard he has such a big followership and he wanted to free the masses from the oppression of the federal government?
Everything you are saying is based on hearsay.
You always "hear". Smsh
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by kikake: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
tunjijones:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/21/uk-insists-nigerian-government-not-ask-shut-radio-biafra/

"Freedom of Speech has responsibilities" ..... Uk Spokesman

But fiery speeches are no evil compared to the ISIS style of torture and murder of IPOB followers by Janjaweeeed-like soldiers in the uniform of Nigeria army.

Again, worst hate speeches were authored by northern Nigeria's military and political class who wrongly used land mass as criterion and recreated Nigeria into a now fraudulent 36 states and Abuja political structure which makes northern Nigeria's political class the quasi-owners of Nigeria.

Nigeria of today is not the structure which Britain studied and granted us independence; Nigeria of today is a huge fraud; that fraud is what Nnamdi Kanu's fiery speeches were condemning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by ehissi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Og Lai Mohammed has gone international with his lying parade.................. shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.