Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) (47048 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
A gallant Nigerian soldier identified as Chukwunedum Okouche has died while defending the country. The soldier was said to have been killed while battling Boko Haram insurgents in the northern part of the country earlier this month.

Online users have 'voiced' their different opinions on his death after his pictures were shared online. See below

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/soldier-dies-fighting-boko-haram-terrorists-nigerians-react-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Ninethmare: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2017
You take my soldiers to the north to fight your war
Then you bring your soldiers to the east to kill unharmed civilians...
your hatred for the tribe has graduated to even our own regional soldiers
what a government

325 Likes 26 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by abelprice(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2017
R. I. P..... biafrian will b lyk... 1 less solider to beat us.... undecided....

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
They are gradually eliminating Southern soldiers in the name of Boko Haram.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by gfat11: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
OGA O
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by jerexzy(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Rip. .the handwork of Apc

9 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Igbos are useless

They don't have regards for both the living and the dead

Proof that they are terrorist

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by cckris: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Its not right to die trying to impose INJUSTICE. Every Igbo knows Jideofor, which is not the case in this regard. Unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

it's obvious you've lost your thinking faculty I wonder how those who live with you at home cope knowing they requested for a human being but eran igbe jatijati lo wa. before anyone ban me ask yourself is the guy sensible at all? undecided

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

Buhari knows where Shakou is, he said he negotiated with him for the release of chibok girls. I leave you to your conscience.

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
tyup:

it's obvious you've lost your thinking faculty I wonder how those who live with you at home cope knowing they requested for a human being but eran igbe jatijati lo wa. before anyone ban me ask yourself is the guy sensible at all? undecided

I won't report you to myndd44

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by raker300: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

you talk like a 6 year old with down syndrome

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

report me you fool ask yourself all the time you've wasted being tribalistic how much has it had to your pocket instead you just get people thinking if God did nt give u brain since birth and hate even among your kinsmen. or are you just trying to be funny? but i'm sorry your not in any way

cause I know what's killing you n that hypocrisy I know you'd is feeling the heat from this administration but hypocrisy and stupidity wount let you say the truth n stand on the right side

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Abaribe: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
All I can see are pained Igbos… they hail their brothers killed for drug trafficking in Malaysia ,India, SA etc but insult someone who is fighting for a cause he belives…. Igbos and hypocrisy… Shameless lot
Kanu must Resume or Resign
Truth hurts

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
raker300:

He has to fulfill his daily quota else he ain't getting paid.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by iConductor: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

[/s]
Buhari Jubril from Sudan is still the supreme terrorist and grand patron of Fulani herdsmen, the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world.

Howbah dah? cheesy

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by psucc(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
gfat11:
OGA O
Dying for someone who doesn't even know or wants you alive Nigeria is not worth it.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2017
raker300:

Uncle where have you been ?
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Nutase: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Sad

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by vital: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Dying on the hand of the terrorist.its a pity.Boko haram north,lassa fever north,bird flu north,all the epidermic north.they think say we no know say na all these avenue them dey use divert money from internation aids like UN,bill gate foundation and so on.they told us that they negotiated with boko haram terrorist.i weep for the country shaa.

9 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2017
What is the point here? The vast majority of people that commented there wished him R.I.P and congratulated him for his bravery, just tiny few decided to be mischievous, which is their right to be

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Okay
No one gives a bleep

This isn't America where soldiers are celebrated; they actually deserve the glory accorded to them. Unlike naija soldiers wey na to beat, bully and kill innocent people dem sabi whereas if them see boko haram dey go begin fear. Lol

Numerous Nigerians have suffered in the hands of this naija soldiers; drivers, motorist, those who have worn any camo clothing, unarmed igbos in the east, unarmed protesters, Shittes, and countless citizens have been at the receiving end of this brutal armed beast, they intimidate and bully people at the slightest opportunity.
Am sure if you have been maltreated by them before you wouldn't mind even if you hear say boko boys they slaughter them day in day out.
grin

No Bleep is given jor grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kettykin: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

Please apart from spamming Nairaland with some of these very hateful comments about ipob, do you have any other contribution to the wellbeing of Nigeria or mankind

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2017
UNDER the tyrant, NIGERIA'S army have been turned into civillian killing machine...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by AngryRebel: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

Stu*pid snitch...is that not what u love doing,u keep insulting others, all in d name of been an ass*hole for a Godforsaken country. I spit on u n ur worthless country.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Mad but not roaming. In fact, mad and surfing the net sef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by attackgat: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
After all the people they murdered in Abia state, I can never feel anything for any Nigerian soldier who dies anywhere

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

tribalism is also affecting them

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nawq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.