Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # (1030 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by npowerng: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
As N-Power volunteers, you shape the lives of our children across Nigeria.
#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Am i the only own who cannot access his NPVN portal or is it general? I aplied for N-Power Tax.
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Elenurazorr(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Good day, I'm a nagro volunteer from Oyo state. I collected my device yesterday (21st). The nago app on the device is giving a prompt "unauthorised" after the president introductory video. So I'm unable to use the NAGRO app. Kindly assist
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by ddjay: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Then what are the teachers doing then, after collecting more than twice npower salary. Even after doing very little in the educational sector, they will still go strike for more salary. Mtcheew
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by wahles(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Elenurazorr:
Good day, I'm a nagro volunteer from Oyo state. I collected my device yesterday (21st). The nago app on the device is giving a prompt "unauthorised" after the president introductory video. So I'm unable to use the NAGRO app. Kindly assist
nagro for 2017 or 2016 please?
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Elenurazorr(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2017
wahles:
nagro for 2017 or 2016 please?
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2017
dear npowerng wat is the faith of the volunteers after the 2years program? hope they won't go back 2d streets hunting for job agn
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Xone3(f): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
npowerng:
As N-Power volunteers, you shape the lives of our children across Nigeria.
#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG
please what os the fate of npower tax applicants who have not been contacted yet. Is it possible to change from tax to teach?
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by npowerng: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Elenurazorr:

Good day sir,

Kindly inform the center where the device was assigned to you.
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Tsam1959(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abiye001:
dear npowerng wat is the faith of the volunteers after the 2years program? hope they won't go back 2d streets hunting for job agn
Save and Open your own business .
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Tsam1959(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Farmercist:
Am i the only own who cannot access his NPVN portal or is it general? I aplied for N-Power Tax.
may be grin grin grin
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by czarina(f): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Farmercist:
Me too, I visited the site and there was no option for login.
Re: As N-power Volunteers, You Shape The Lives Of Our Children Across Nigeria. # by Ezigbonmadu: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
N-Power, NYSC Part II. May God help Nigerian youths.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) 2017 / Lextorah Limited Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2018 Latest Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.