Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers (18866 Views)

Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant / Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by DJInfluence: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
As if the indiscriminate shooting is not enough. Trust our police officers to kill innocent person only to give the corpse a gun and label am cultist.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Chiefly(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jirate:

Please Come to Edo State, Please..........., I heave seen where Police men in my State were Begging Cultist to Stop Shooting, I couldn't believe it. cool

Pls tell me you just goofing around cry
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by teflonjake(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jirate:

Please Come to Edo State, Please..........., I heave seen where Police men in my State were Begging Cultist to Stop Shooting, I couldn't believe it. cool

grin grin grin grin grin

Kabaka n nomoreless etc

1 Like

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by netflicks(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ah! May God save the innocent...
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by davillian(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Anybody police kill now will called a cultist with gun placed on their chest.
Shooting spree for lagos police.

1 Like

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Reference(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Omooba77:

This is extra judicial killing. Knowing Nigeria police for what they are.

Exactly, the rules of engagement are very bad. We know the police for being heavy handed some times and this gives them the opportunity to 'bump off' a few undesirables. And since the goal of cultism is more of a mental rather than a physical one like robbery all they need to do is plant a gun instead of going through the trouble of displaying vehicles, electronics and other paraphernalia of robberies.

But can you blame them. The criminal justice system remains embryonic.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Bombolistic: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
That will include some bad police ass
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Im sure he myst have warned his officers not to kill innocent people.

I somehow support his order because enough us enough tagging Lagos and entire Nigeria cultist nation.

I'm sick of all these cultist madness they should be stop by force.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by reciprokal: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Omooba77:

This is extra judicial killing. Knowing Nigeria police for what they are.
The illiteracy and barbarism in the Nigeria's police force and military is mind boggling.

Apart from publicly asking policemen to break the law, he's also encouraging policemen to shoot anyone and all the police officer needs to do is plant a gun on the corpse and claim cultist.

The commissioner should be sacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dear Mr commissioner, your illiterate untrained uncultured poverty stricken policemen will shoot people and plant any weapon on them as justification.

You are promoting anarchy and extra judicial killing. Even you are very Ignorant about the judicial process. If you have any issues with the law treating cultists differently then change the judicial process through constitutional means.

There will be no justification for the killing of one innocent person.

I am even beginning to question how you rose to this rank with this level if ignorance. Your men have been documented countless times as constantly engaged in crimes directly or indirectly. So please tell us who shoots them? Your SARS has been suspected with kid appears, aiding ritual killing , rape, murder, armed robbery, drug abuse, gambling , etc.

As a person holding such a sensitive public office, you need to be careful of your utterances. It is a very insensitive statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by anonymuz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
jide219:
guy I tell u ,for oluku side, every day na him dem dae shoot gun, police for here na to dae collect money from bus drivers but if dem see dem cultist dem dae beg
oluku,upper in fact every corner of the state.

1 Like

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by erico2k2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/shoot-cultists-found-firearm-lagos-police-commissioner-orders-officers/
Dumb police
So they are now the judiciary as well . In a sane country he would be locked up 4 making such statement .

1 Like

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by handsomebanana(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Duterte war on drugs part 2
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Carter4luv(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
May God help dis generation. Killing cultist, wat if it happened to be his innocent son being killed by his own called policemen.

Before u put a law remember the sweetest mango always get the highest number of stones.

These boys should not be killed, arrest dem and train dem, send dem to borno to fight the boko haram insurgents.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Smile31(f): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is glorified jungle justice! People are likely to start shooting any innocent person they see, claiming they met them with weapons.. People should be arrested the right way no matter what.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by SmartyPants(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
First of all, you have no right to shoot someone simply because he is a cultist. Punishment is reserved for the courts!
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by baddosky1: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
i detest cultists! Kill them all angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by 2shure: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Can this eva come to edo state
Cause here in benin city
Coti sef na cultist
If u go by mistake report any cultist to coti.
The coti dem wey be cultist
Go arrange with another cult group
Waste u like dead fowl.
Edo state ..esp benin city and ekpoma
A place whre frm isihor to ring road
Reach the whole lga majority na cultist
And they even brag at clubs
Beer parlour
In front of mama and papa
Say dem dey happy as cultist.
Wtf
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by kayalla(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
ha, Nigerian Police wey no dey hear come.
even if person carry bread for bag now they will shoot.
God helep us
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by iluvdonjazzy: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jirate:

that should be ekpoma

1 Like

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Jimmy231: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na so them no wan hear word for that Lagos most expecially that ikorodu.... cultistsm should be inside the school not outside campus... gone are those days in OOU. I remember.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by SOFTENGR: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Any okada man who refuses to "settle" is now in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by tit(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
FGC Warri old boys maintaining Law and Order in Lagos state. Governor, Attorney General and now Commissioner of Police all ex-Waffarians. Pro Unitate

you suppose hide say the commissioner go school at all!
na this kain one una teach am for there?
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by aputel: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
This should be condemned by all . Which kind of an order is that ? Some of the policemen we have in Nigeria are not patient to attend to issues like this . They can used this order to settle score or even kill innocent Nigerians. The way it should be is to arrest and gather the needed intelligence,unless the police are driving us around the reason to prevent the influence of godfather in such investigation, it is in the interest of the innocent Nigeria to kill them
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by ademoladeji(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Shot at sight is a very bad law in this country
Many innocent people will die
what about our local vigilante groups
Even this officer's face looks like a cultist

I do not wanna believe it's shoot at sight. When arrested, armed robbers are usually shot @ the leg in order to prevent them from absconding. Maybe its same treated that wanna go go cultists
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
what? shocked what a very bad idea!. you mean, no Arrest, no court Appearance, no prosecution and no judgement. even if guilty or not? in the eyes of nigerian police anyone who refuses to give them bribe is a cultist and kidnapper, ,now the stupid and dumb idiotic commissioner have just given them the rights to kill innocent citizens. what ever happens to innocent until proven guilty, nigeria really is a hell hole!
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Exponental(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Extortion will increase now.... Lagosians should just cooperate.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
what the stupid commissioner abd his idiotic police officers does not realise is that now the cultist will also shoot police before they get shot by police, it will end up a who shoots first warfare between the two criminals ( police and cultists) the ignorant and dumb nigerian police should oppose to the idea of shoot at sight.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Action officer.
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers by Howmon: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dumb officers everywhere. What happens to innocent till proven guilty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet From Soldiers Celebrating New Year Injures A Boy In Borno(pics) / EFCC Arrests Twins, Five Others Over Suspected Internet Fraud / Road Safety Official Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Benue State, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.