Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (66613 Views)

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Aldebaran(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2017
[img]http:///a/img923/3158/16qXDb.jpg[/img]

Romelu Lukaku has told Manchester United fans to ‘respect each other’ after an anti-discrimination group complained about a lewd terrace chant.

Kick It Out described a song, which makes reference to the size of Lukaku’s manhood, as ‘offensive and discriminatory’ with racist undertones in a letter to United earlier this week.

The Football Association has asked United to keep them informed of how they are combating the issue.

Lukaku broke his silence on Thursday in a message from the club’s official Twitter account.

[img]http:///a/img924/4659/E0aLu8.jpg[/img]

Great backing since I joined United,’ the striker said. ‘Fans have meant well with their songs but let’s move on together. #respecteachother.’

United have a zero tolerance towards racism and were seeking advice after the chant's content came to light.

A small section of fans gave the song - to the tune of 'Made of Stone' by The Stone Roses - a short airing during Wednesday’s victory over Burton Albion in the EFL Cup.

It had also been heard from one corner of Old Trafford in games against Basle and Everton.

The club posted on social media ahead of the Burton game that 'action will be taken against any offensive behaviour'.

Stewards were briefed on the matter before the match and prepared to act where necessary. No arrests were made or complaints lodged to Greater Manchester Police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4907572/Romelu-Lukaku-says-Man-United-fans-meant-chant.html

2 Shares

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Yeligray(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2017
God have endowed african men with huge cucumber.. Proudly african.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Homeboiy: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
I can't imagine how big kanté manhood go be

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by mazimee(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

Chisos, why would a man want to imagine the size of another man's manhood?

419 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by terrezo2002(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Perverts everywhere. No more shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Where is the object sef?

Conte own go be like lizard own grin

6 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Chiedu4Trump: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by ottohan: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Old news
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
ok
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
That's a faggish thought sad

121 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
With the right size,
Life Is Good
Always chose LUKAKU.

5 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by mykh01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't get the gist

14 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
I jus Hope tht won't affect his performance from now on sha sad
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Florblu(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
It's not about how big,it's about how effective it is biko tongue tongue
I'm out of here

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by JoshMedia: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alright
Have heard you

Just check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by naptu2: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by emmabest2000(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Crazy fans ....

But is this possible?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by whoubmrdust: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Imagine that
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Lanretoye(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
okay,let the winning continue
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Oche211(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
gay alert
which kind of imagination even goes on in your head self.

18 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by hilroy: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Perverts everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Leetunechi: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Blue for life

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by hahn(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

The gay is in you undecided

21 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Generalkaycee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by phenzy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Manhood ko manwood ni.....carry on redrom and let the goals keep coming in up united

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmm, my favorite topics, so where are the pictures of the kini

2 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
I would have loved if chants like this could be stopped in football but it's an herculean task. I hope they stop And they don't, he should be his goals do the talking.
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by jericco1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol. Pana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.