Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage (2238 Views)

Most Virgins Are Guilty Of This, Why? / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated / Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by askseunoladele: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2017
WHY VIRGINS ARE BARREN AFTER MARRIAGE

Some one asked me, "why are virgins barren after marriage?" You mean all virgins or some virgins? Look, barrenness has nothing to do with virginity.

Anybody can have a delay, whether virgin or not. I've seen ladies who have their past with or without abortions unable to conceive likewise countless virgins getting pregnant at their first sex and some have to wait for months or years.

Some assert there are ladies who have had abortions, conceive immediately after marriage and have children while some virgins have to wait for years on end before they conceive and some do not even conceive at all. Like I said, delay has nothing to do with virginity and everything about the person whether virgin or not.

You have a lot to loose sleeping around before marriage (I won't go into details now) and nothing to lose marrying as a virgin so don't let anyone deceive you with stories that makes no sense.

Why then do some virgins experience delay?

1. TO PREPARE FOR AN UNCOMMON CHILD: Sometimes, when God wants to bring a great child, an uncommon destiny to the world, he allows the parents to go through delay so they can adequately prepare for that child and appreciate him when he comes. What we get easily, most times we don't appreciate. When something comes through your sweat and blood, you value it and give it your best.

Sometimes, women who give birth easily don't give their best to their children, they can have as many as they want and scatter their attention over them. Some do not have time for these children. Some just give them money and allow them to rot. Some do not care at all for their children, the kids wander aimlessly all over the streets like sheep without shepherd but when you have to wait to have one, you cherish him, give him your best, train him properly with discipline and ensures he fulfils destiny.

2. HYMEN NOT PROPERLY BROKEN: Some may be "virgin" years after marriage and may not know especially when the man knew next to nothing about sex, if there is still an obstruction (the hymen) to the womb, she will not conceive.

3. LOW SPERM COUNT: Sometimes, even most times, it's not the fault of the wife at all. The husband is the culprit with low sperm count, erectile dysfunction and other serious sexual problems.

Men who masturbate as singles are looking for serious trouble in marriage. Some men lose interest in sex marriage, some can't ejaculate in the wife as a result of heavy masturbation and some just plainly have weak sperm or low sperm count. The man as well as the woman must go for medical examination after a year of constant trying and she can't conceive.

4. WORRY AND ANXIETY: There are in-laws who can't wait for the bride to land in her marriage before demanding for pregnancy. If you are under duress and pressure to conceive immediately, that anxiety will destabilize your system and makes it difficult to get pregnant.

5. INCONSISTENT SEX: Not having sex when the woman is ovulating will delay pregnancy. 5 days after menstruation up to at least a 10 days after are very fertile days to get pregnant. Know about your body, know about ovulation. Get EVERY WOMAN and read.

6. SPIRITUAL ATTACK: Yes, some cases are not normal. You've done everything and you are not conceiving, you need serious prayers, you need the word, you need good books that will help you deal with your problem: read SUPERNATURAL CHILD BIRTH by Jackie Mize.

7. GENERATIONAL CURSES: Some people come from families where it is difficult to conceive. If you notice all the females in your family find it difficult getting pregnant, you are seriously dealing with curses and covenants.

These and more are the possible reasons anyone can have a delay whether virgin or not. That is why you need to thoroughly pray as a single person before you get married.

Marriage is not a joke, it is not a child's play. It is not for babies. It is for mature men and women who are ready to pull the bull by the horn, fight battles and win and go on to fulfil their marital destiny.

You will not be barren in Jesus' name. Every chain of delay and difficult childbirth is broken in the mighty name of Jesus. Feel free to share. God bless you, cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
2. HYMEN NOT PROPERLY BROKEN: Some may be "virgin" years after marriage and may not know especially when the man knew next to nothing about sex, if there is still an obstruction (the hymen) to the womb, she will not conceive. ----now this is lame.

i have 2 friends who married as virgins, dem never born. they had some minor issues which they ignored or didn't notice because they had never had sex , one is battling anovulation . God be with her o .virginity has nothing to do with it, only dat some of them are naive to ignore some problems with their body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Greene66: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2017
I'm I the only one who sees this Op as a bore?

1 Like

Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by askseunoladele: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
2. HYMEN NOT PROPERLY BROKEN: Some may be "virgin" years after marriage and may not know especially when the man knew next to nothing about sex, if there is still an obstruction (the hymen) to the womb, she will not conceive. ----now this is lame.

i have 2 friends who married as virgins, dem never born. they had some minor issues which they ignored or didn't notice because they had never had sex , one is battling anovulation . God be with her o .virginity has nothing to do with it, only dat some of them are naive to ignore some problems with their body
Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Lalas247(f): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Virginity has absolutely nothing to do with it ...

Gosh
Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is the dumbest thread ever!

Where is your sense of reasoning op?

So all ladies should become whores because of this right?

Nonsense!
Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Virginity has absolutely nothing to do with it ...

Gosh

Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
ooooooh oooooooh

This woman is here again

Always opening stupid threads
Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Desyner: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
The effect of blogs.
Re: Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Greene66:
I'm I the only one who sees this Op as a bore?
very lame and myiopic somebody

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract And Handle Your Lady..... / Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video / Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.