Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels (586 Views)

For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) / The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Jacob Goes To Church. An Excerpt From My Upcoming Book Titled "The Chukwuma's". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by Divepen1(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2017
The story is cooking, still boiling like herbs- Lavender, Rosemary etc... Be ready to read an exciting warfare between The Wife of Lucifer, her demon, her protégé, a baby Christian and a prostitute. I'm still stoking the fire of the witch's desire for a change, tending to the flickers of light of the Christian brother, firmly holding the candle of the witch's protege, giving power to the prostitute and making them have desires that would entertain and enlighten you.

When she was refreshed, she made the elder tree disappear and then dragged Nancy's dead body-rather, body-turned-stone- into the house. That was when she had Heetah's time.
' Why did you allow Nancy to find me? I thought I was well hidden'.
' She sacrificed ten children for Lord Lucifer to reveal where you're', Heetah said.
' That's bribery'.
' That's how we roll'.
' That means I need human sacrifices'.
' On the full moon'.

She knew that she should enjoy every bit of it, but maybe going to church of Fortune City was having a toll on her. She needed an escape from her way of life, from Lucifer.
However, she didn't have time to really think of it before Heetah sent pain into all parts of her body. She squirmed and crumbled to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by castrol180(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please can I get more blurb of this great work that is cooking?
Re: A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by Divepen1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
castrol180:
Please can I get more blurb of this great work that is cooking?
Awww.. I'll soon..
Re: A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by Slimberry123(f): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Divepen1 sir, you are just too good always blowing my mind, i wish i can write half as good as wat u write... please i will definately love to buy the book
Re: A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by Divepen1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Slimberry123:
Divepen1 sir, you are just too good always blowing my mind, i wish i can write half as good as wat u write... please i will definately love to buy the book
Thanks a lot.. I'll surely make it accessible for all... And you're good really good too.

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by queenitee(f): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Can I register already?
Re: A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by Divepen1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
queenitee:
Can I register already?
lol... Thanks. You people are really me know writing on to give the best is worth it.
Re: A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels by Slimberry123(f): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divepen1:
Thanks a lot.. I'll surely make it accessible for all... And you're good really good too.

Alright sir. thank u

(1) (Reply)

Joseph (uncut) / Lust Of Money / Sharon By Godson Chidebere Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.