Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Court Dissolves Ex-super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde’s 30-year Old Marriage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Court Dissolves Ex-super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde’s 30-year Old Marriage (657 Views)

Ahmad’s Arrest Not Good For African Football — Adegboyega Onigbinde / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years / Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Ex-super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde’s 30-year Old Marriage by MagnificentPlan: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
A Customary Court in Mapo, Ibadan has dissolved the 30-year-old marriage between Chief Festus Adegboye Onigbinde and his wife Anne, because there was no more love between the two.

President of the court, Ademola Odunade, however, directed the former Super Eagles Technical Adviser to “pay a cash sum of N5,000 to enable Anne move her belongings out of his house.”

Acording to reports, Onigbinde had gone to the court asking it to dissolve the marriage, saying his wife was 'a wasteful spender and an unrepentant troublemaker. My lord, with my 79 years of age, I cannot continue to die in silence of Anne’s litany of problems. Among many other troubles I have encountered in the hands of Anne, I have also suffered uncountable financial losses during the process of trying to give Anne means of livelihood so that she wouldn’t be idle'
Re: Court Dissolves Ex-super Eagles Coach, Onigbinde’s 30-year Old Marriage by AK6464(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
MagnificentPlan:

My lord, with my 79 years of age, I cannot continue to die in silence of Anne’s litany of problems

Before I read this post I already knew this man's silence will be the cause of the problem, that same silence cause us the world cup in 2012

(1) (Reply)

See Why Messi May Never Become The Greatest Player Ever / C.ronaldo Angry After Discovering Real Madrid’s Secret Transfer Plans / Victor Moses: Chelsea Needs To Pull Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.