Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (10166 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Bestiie: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
I started seeing this fresh Calabar girl a year ago. She was really sincere but spoilt. Though really liked her a lot for those qualities. Her name was Ini. I was this busy business type always traveling. Squeezed out a week for a break so we finally agreed to meet for she begged she had missed me a lot. Alright I invited her to my house in lagos booked her flight tickets, so happy she was for it was her first time flying.
She arrived at my place very happy to see me and me too. I took her to a restaurant and later went to the cinema to see a movie (Power) and to a club for we wanted to get really tipsy.
At the club she really got turned on and requested that we went back to my place. But wait oo girl we are not done with what we had ordered I said. She said I shouldn’t worry about that that we really needed to go. I thought she was kinda sick or something so cleared the bills and we left.
We got to my apartment barely got to the sitting room she jumped on me and started… “Hey wait am not ready besides you just barely got here” I remembered saying. She said the magic word PLEASE. Ahh! As a gentleman I honored the plead. Carried her to my bedroom and after much of pre-intimacy there was need to finally seal the deal.
Shit! James, she said am not feeling anything. Continued further and later she pushed me off. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.. She stayed for a 3 days instead of a week we had earlier agreed on and no sex afterwards.
Got home I called her line but refuses to answer. She later sent me a text telling all sort of long stories and later requested that we just be friends and nothing more. Kai that was devastating. Well I don’t have a choice besides nature has cheated on me already. I was grateful she wasn’t in for the money. Today makes it the fifth month and she hasn’t called for a day( This was someone who never let a day go by without calling me).
Small Dick is Sin. A capital sin! sad

14 Likes

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Bestiie: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Really Sad

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamLEGEND1: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
As the capone of the Big-dicked niggahz syndicate, on behalf of our organization and myself, we want to thank you for your profound honesty.
It is a fascinating story- it really is, but honestly, we don't give a_fuck about your problems.

Surgical augmentation and total replacement are options you can always consider or you can just chop it off and become a eunuch.

Signed.

Management.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by sehin79(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2017
pele GOD would help you,
and more so its not all about the size but how you use it matters,

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
As the capone of the Big-dicked niggahz syndicate, on behalf of our organization and myself, we want to thank you for your profound honesty.
It is a fascinating story- it really is, but honestly, we don't give a_fuck about your problems.

Surgical augmentation and total replacement are options you can always consider or you can just chop it off and become a eunuch.

Signed.

Management.

8 Likes

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by BlackDBagba: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Im sorry to hear about this. You'd get a girl that would love you and your deek. Size dont matter appears to be the greatest sexual lie from girls

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by OAFMods: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Small dick or large pussy ? Beside if you can not Bleep with your small dick use your hand. Put 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 if you have to. Dicking is not the only thing to sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
You damn right
She should have dumped you n dropped you like hot Akara

Please don't wanna hear motion in the ocean crap if it is below 6 inches just hang urself .. because kolewerk my dear grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=IamSINZ post=60717291][/quote]
All this half Nakèd dp u dey upload
It is well grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by FemiEddy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Signed.

Management.
U are heartless grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by flemzyjoe(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Check Out The Shocking Response Of Nigeria Female Soldier After A Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out That Men Are Afraid To Propose To Them”

“Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” – Modesther Chizoba Nnaji Nigerian Female Soldier

Our beautiful and gallant young female Soldier has urged all Nigerian men to have the courage to walk up to a Female Soldier they have feelings for. That Nigerian female soldiers are loving and caring people because of their training to love and defend the nation. So they can defend and protect their home likewise.

She wrote: I know some Civilian Find it so difficult to Approach a Female Soldier for Relationships.

My Dear Listen to my Little Advice.
Female Soldiers are The Best in Relationships and Marriages.

With the following Reasons.
read more:http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/22/shocking-nigeria-female-soldier-said-ghanaian-military-women-cry-men-afraid-propose/#more

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

It is well grin

grin It's a shirtless dp, not half nakęd. Pretty harmless if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
LOL..Eya kpele but since you get money ; go do surgery to enhance your dick
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

It is well grin
wetin you want use the full dp do,or do you want check *coughs*
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by madone: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
You sit down for chair pen Down this literature cos one loosed girl with expanded punna left u for good? . Its either u are lying or u sef no get work.when some girls complain if the see big banana.guys if big stuff is really the tin I wonder why some girl go into lesbianism.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
wetin you want use the full dp do,or do you want check *coughs*
Can be used to appease the gods grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

grin It's a shirtless dp, not half nakęd. Pretty harmless if you ask me.
U call that harmless if I remove my top now nobody should talk o grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Bestiie: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
madone:
You sit down for chair pen Down this literature cos one loosed girl with expanded punna left u for good? . Its either u are lying or u sef no get work.when some girls complain if the see big banana.guys if big stuff is really the tin I wonder why some girl go into lesbianism.

U don't know shit!
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
what a lovely story line... next!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Can be used to appease the gods grin
Bad gal tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
Bad gal tongue

grin what u got for me
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by ikbnice(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is it that too small or the puna dey too wide. It can't be smaller than a finger's length. What's the actual size bro
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
U call that harmless if I remove my top now nobody should talk o grin

Ala adighi mma wu uru ndi nze... grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Hope that is sexy talk for you wanna get laid
Me no kuku understand all that jazz grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
what a lovely story line... next!!
Kikikikiki...This Gal No They Cast Pesin Na
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

lol
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol
Biko what did he say
Make he no swear for me ... google translate no dey work
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by MDelgado(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Lalas247 post=60718208]You damn right
She should have dumped you n dropped you like hot Akara

Please don't wanna hear motion in the ocean crap if it is below 6 inches just hang urself .. because kolewerk my dear grin
[/quo

krazee gurl
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=MDelgado post=60721805][/quote]
grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Biko what did he say Make he no swear for me ... google translate no dey work
lol,when things get worse,rough, only the elites gets to enjoy... meaning he will enjoy seeing you go half unclad cheesy
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol,when things get worse,rough, only the elites gets to enjoy...
meaning he will enjoy seeing you go half unclad cheesy
Lol who be elites though tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ / Join Fun Group On Telegram / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.