Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni (2633 Views)

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Ladies Begins The Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
That glorified new fabricated word, the almighty CAMEL TOE. A pride of today's LUNATICS, and FANATICS in the art of INDECENCY.

What is a woman communicating, when she exhibits her 'CAMEL TOE' in public:  "Hey guys, check out my PICALILI I've got 'THICK MEAT' down there and HOT SAUCE too. Can't you see the slant / in the middle of my 'VJAY', ain't you hungry for a taste. DONT YOU WANNA CHOP-CHOP?!".

If you check the dictionaries of yesterday what you will find is CAMEL HAIR fa. CAMEL TOE? For where!!!!.  In the nearest future CAMEL TOE a.k..a slant in front of Vjay will find its way into the dictionaries as a word like innocent 'GAY' which use to mean HAPPY and exclusively so until THIS SAD GENERATION with their twisted BRAINS have turned HAPPINESS to fit their PERVERSITY. Well perhaps the word 'CAMEL TOE' is already in recent dictionaries. I haven't seen one though.

Like the defination of MARRIAGE, is no more the exclusive SANE and TRADITIONAL defination which is union between a male and a female, EXCLUSIVE..........Adam and Eve!!!. Its but today an INCLUSION of the union of a male and a male 'ADAM and TRUMP' and a female and a female............EVE and HILLARY. (i used those names cos they are from the country which advocates of such ILLUSIONS) GAY and LESBIAN marriage.

Homosapiens, is that progress for COMMON SENSE sake?

WHAT AN AGE OF PESTILENCE NONSENSE.

How, did we get to this stage. Should we keep ignoring and pretending that all is well?!

SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING THIS AGE AND NOT SENSIBILITY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Jacktheripper: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Your point is??
Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by IamLEGEND1: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Women and indecency go hand in hand, they just can't help themselves.
Ask any idiot why she's in an uncomfortably tight mini-dress while walking painfully on 15inch heels and she'll tell you she's not trying to look good for anyone but herself.....so if she shows camel toe, it's her body and you should respect that.
But who am I to judge?
If you decide to show your the public the outline of your vagina, I'll enjoy the view. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
@Wordworld
why would you even care?! why bust a vein about what others do?! just live your life the best you can, DONT associate with those who YOU deem unfit, teach your kid the values YOU think are important, and BASTA!

i really dont understand your point here...

1 Like

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Women and indecency go hand in hand, they just can't help themselves.
Ask any idiot why she's in an uncomfortably tight mini-dress while walking painfully on 15inch heels and she'll tell you she's not trying to look good for anyone but herself.....so if she shows camel toe, it's her body and you should respect that.
But who am I to judge?
If you decide to show your the public the outline of your vagina, I'll enjoy the view. No time.

Your expression REALLY amounts to the last sentence in my post.

WORDWORLD:

SENSUALITY THE SPIRIT ANIMATING THIS AGE AND NOT SENSIBILITY!!!

And as also FORTIFIED with such an expression which you yourself also made on Explorers wonderful thread: BEACH BABES FROM THE 1900S AND THEIR ACCEPTABLE SWIMMING OUTFIT. www.nairaland.com/3968241/beach-babes-1900s-acceptable-swimming

IamLEGEND1:
Just imagine.
Just goes to show you how far we've fallen all in the name of freedom and advancement.
Decency is now out of fashion.

The only thing wey dey pain me pass is the fact that some random girl who does nothing but pose in barely-there swimsuits for magazines makes more in a year than most people make in a lifetime.
Honestly, there is nothing I desire more than to leave this god-forsaken planet.

Our dear alien friends,

If you're out there and reading this but for obvious reasons have decided against making contact with the human race,know that I am willing & ready to be your servant.......... Or your lab rat. Dealer's choice. The point is: I'll happily be anything you want me to be as long as you get me off this fuckin wormhole of depression & misery we call a planet.

Yours,

Mukhtar Ibn AbdulRazaq

Sir you JUDGEMENT is clear as to where you stand.

"It is not only more SENSIBLE but more humane to base social practice on the assumption that all motives are QUESTIONABLE. The establishment of a desirable pattern of habits is more vital than implanting of RIGHT BELIEFS and MOTIVES". (Eric Hoffer Reflection on the human condition)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@Wordworld
why would you even care?! why bust a vein about what others do?! just live your life the best you can, DONT associate with those who YOU deem unfit, teach your kid the values YOU think are important, and BASTA!

i really dont understand your point here...

IN OTHER WORDS WHY BUST YOUR VEIN ABOUT WHAT I DO?! SHOULDNT YOU PRACTICES WHAT YOU HAVE COME TO PREACH TO ME BY MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?! I honestly dont expect you to uunderstand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

IN OTHER WORDS WHY BUST YOUR VEIN ABOUT WHAT I DO?! SHOULDNT YOU PRACTICES WHAT YOU HAVE COME TO PREACH TO ME BY MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?! I honestly dont expect you to uunderstand.

bro, i dont care what you do, i was just giving you an advice in order for you to find peace in your life. trying to fix the whole world is not only deluded but also a waste of time. see how such meaningful BS is worrying you... oh well, i guess you should keep bringing all these pointless negativity into your life, and continue letting it ruin your days.
to each their own!
Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by CaptainSALAZAR: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Unsolicited shit!
Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i dont care what you do, i was just giving you an advice in order for you to find peace in your life. trying to fix the whole world is not only deluded but also a waste of time. see how such meaningful BS is worrying you... oh well, i guess you should keep bringing all these pointless negativity into your life, and continue letting it ruin your days.
to each their own!

I ALREADY HAVE PEACE. MY POST AS WELL IS AN ADVICE TO THOSE WHOSE SENSIBILITY IS STILL FUNCTIONING AND NOT MALFUNCTIONING BY SENSUALITY. Do you know how POINTLESS your response is. Why do you care?! Why should you care? What and advicer...........walk your talk bro by minding your business. Post like this makes mentalities as your unstable. I can see some of your mindsets making their comments. REMEMBER THE WORLD IS FOR ALL OF US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
What is canel toe

I just got the meaning grin
Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I ALREADY HAVE PEACE. MY POST AS WELL IS AN ADVICE TO THOSE WHOSE SENSIBILITY IS STILL FUNCTIONING AND NOT MALFUNCTIONING BY SENSUALITY. Do you know how POINTLESS your response is. Why do you care?! Why should you care? What and advicer...........walk your talk bro by minding your business. Post like this makes mentalities as your unstable. I can see some of your mindsets making their comments. REMEMBER THE WORLD IS FOR ALL OF US.

bro, go drink a soda or something... i can feel from your post that your veins is about to burst. on a second note, forget my comment and continue worrying about irrelevant BS that you CAN NEVER fix.
to each their own misery!

1 Like

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, go drink a soda or something... i can feel from your post that your veins is about to burst. on a second note, forget my comment and continue worrying about irrelevant BS that you CAN NEVER fix.
to each their own misery!

So you are worried about my "WORRYING ABOUT IRRELEVANT BS I CAN NEVER FIX". Hence, you continously drool on my thread. That is what is called REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT. MrBrownj1 do you have a MENTAL PROBLEM?! Honestly if not, you wont be so bothered about IRRELEVANT BS. Dont you think? Well an answer from you if not SILENCE can only mean your BRAIN is upside down inside your SKULL. Respond so that the world can laugh at your INSANITY and depth of INTELLECTUAL VACUITY as one who doesnt mind their own business. THIS IS HOW I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE, BUSTING MY VEINS AGAINST VICE AND TO UPHOLD VIRTUE! So if your advice makes any sense we expect you to SHUT THE FVCK UP!!! If not you TRUELY have a MENTAL PROBLEM which my advice will be that you consult a CARPENTER to put some 6inches nails through your skull and not to a PSYCHOANALIST for it will mean its too ACUTE a mental problem if you still come back here all so WORRIED about my IRRELEVANT BULL DOG AND CAMEL SH!T.

"The end comes when we no longer talk with ourselves. It is the end of GENUINE THINKING and the beginning of the final loneliness. The remarkable thing is that the cessation of the inner dialogue marks also the end of our concern with the world around us. It is as if we note the world and think about it only when we have to report to ourselves." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

MrBrownj1 who so ever it is or text that has so CONDITIONED or your mentality so much that when ever topics advocating for DECENCY is posted you become so UNCOMFORTABLE drooling like an IMBEC!LE has honestly messed up your life.

Nobody ever fix all of the worlds PROBLEMS. Nobody ever has and nobody ever will. The most we can do is try to tilt the equilibrium towards GOOD than to EVIL.

Let me hear you make noise again! Na mental problem be that...............go drink sobo jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
What is canel toe

I just got the meaning grin

Bro na 'abunna-abunna' be camel toe oooo!. Guess what there are even FAKE CAMEL toes manufactured by merchants of ILLUSIONS for deluded minds in this world of deception and mutual rivalry. For those ladies who feel so sad that they are not bulgy down there in between their thighs. DUMBSIFICATION FOR REAL!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Bro na 'abunna-abunna' be camel toe oooo!. Guess what there are even FAKE CAMEL toes manufactured by merchants of ILLUSIONS for deluded minds in this world of deception and mutually rivalry. For those ladies who feel so sad that they are not bulgy down there in between their thighs. DUMBSIFICATION FOR REAL!!.
it is very funny and almost as funny as men wearing something to show the size of the dick

With every generation, we get close to women walking the street naked
One will have thought that ladies being encouraged to expose some part of their breast will have been enough, but no they had to start exposing their vj too
The most pathetic thing is that some may even see it a benefit of freedom, forgetting the popular saying that "with freedom comes responsibility"

I mean what will ladies get out this shii?

1 Like

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
it is very funny and almost as funny as men wearing something to show the size of the dick

With every generation, we get close to women walking the street naked
One will have thought that ladies being encouraged to expose some part of their breast will have been enough, but no they had to start exposing their vj too
The most pathetic thing is that some may even see it as benefit of freedom, forgetting the popular saying that "with freedom comes responsibility"

I mean what will ladies get out this shii?

Well, since these ladies as well as men have been so DEHUMANIZED to thinking not with their BRAIN but ASS-HOLE................a DUMBSIFICATION. Bro in the end the get nothing but what comes out of the ASS-HOLE. The problem is that i dont like BULL-SH!T.................and there has been to much of SH!TING everywhere like mad animals suffering from 'cholera'.

Very true......"with freedom comes responsibilty" else it nothing but CHAOS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Chubhie: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Women with their distractions! it's free show if you ask me. The animal side of man finds it fascinating.

1 Like

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chubhie:
Women with their distractions! it's free show if you ask me. The animal side of man finds it fascinating.

Chubhie Oooooooo. Hahaha laugh wan kill me..............she say "with my abunna am going to control your life". We have too many boys growing into adulthood and NEVER into MANHOOD. Thats the kind of product so too many in this age. That instinct they fail to tame as to being in control of the game so that the dont end in 'flame' (i mean ruinning their lives). Our aim is to strive for the best of NATURE...............as LIGHT illumanting with BEAUTY and BRIGHTNESS. Not a debasement as it is today far worse than the WORST of BEAST. That illustration is so true...................i have seen it work on so many boys who call themselves men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

So you are worried about my "WORRYING ABOUT IRRELEVANT BS I CAN NEVER FIX". Hence, you continously drool on my thread. That is what is called REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT. MrBrownj1 do you have a MENTAL PROBLEM?! Honestly if not, you wont be so bothered about IRRELEVANT BS. Dont you think? Well an answer from you if not SILENCE can only mean your BRAIN is upside down inside your SKULL. Respond so that the world can laugh at your INSANITY and depth of INTELLECTUAL VACUITY as one who doesnt mind their own business. THIS IS HOW I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE, BUSTING MY VEINS AGAINST VICE AND TO UPHOLD VIRTUE! So if your advice makes any sense we expect you to SHUT THE FVCK UP!!! If not you TRUELY have a MENTAL PROBLEM which my advice will be that you consult a CARPENTER to put some 6inches nails through your skull and not to a PSYCHOANALIST for it will mean its too ACUTE a mental problem if you still come back here all so WORRIED about my IRRELEVANT BULL DOG AND CAMEL SH!T.

"The end comes when we no longer talk with ourselves. It is the end of GENUINE THINKING and the beginning of the final loneliness. The remarkable thing is that the cessation of the inner dialogue marks also the end of our concern with the world around us. It is as if we note the world and think about it only when we have to report to ourselves." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

MrBrownj1 who so ever it is or text that has so CONDITIONED or your mentality so much that when ever topics advocating for DECENCY is posted you become so UNCOMFORTABLE drooling like an IMBEC!LE has honestly messed up your life.

Nobody ever fix all of the worlds PROBLEMS. Nobody ever has and nobody ever will. The most we can do is try to tilt the equilibrium towards GOOD than to EVIL.

Let me hear you make noise again! Na mental problem be that...............go drink sobo jor.

arrant gibberish rubbish. you need serious help, bro!
Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Chubhie: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Chubhie Oooooooo. Hahaha laugh wan kill me..............she say "with my abunna am going to control your life". We have too many boys growing into adulthood and NEVER into MANHOOD. Thats the kind of product so too many in this age. That instinct they fail to tame as to being in control of the game so that the dont end in 'flame' (i mean ruinning their lives). Our aim is to strive for the best of NATURE...............as LIGHT illumanting with BEAUTY and BRIGHTNESS. Not a debasement as it is today far worse than the WORST of BEAST. That illustration is so true...................i have seen it work on so many boys who call themselves men.
That's woman power. It works wonders. A stronger man is one who recognizes this fact early.
Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chubhie:

That's woman power. It works wonders. A stronger man is one who recognizes this fact early.

You honestly have SPOKEN the TRUTH!!! More is this, its not enough knowing this TRUTH early but WALKING with this TRUTH and not against it for the rest of your life.

I can never forget that very early morning my parents called me into their bedroom. They asked "THAT DING-DONG BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, DOES IT GO HONG-HONG, RISING FROM ZERO TO HERO WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM SLEEP"? You know that early morning erection. Nature had just initiated me into puberty, i was around 13-14 a boy. That day was the beginning of sex education. My parents taught me so well. May God bless them aboundantly..............the TRUTH is i am someone who is so blessed with an aura that attracts the opposite sex naturally..............they always keep STARING.............endlessly. VERY YOUNG GIRLS, OLDIES, SINGLE, MARRIED.................IN SHORT FEMALES. ITS JUST SO ABOUT ME, THE HONEST TRUTH!!! My parents perhaps knew this very early enough hence had to plant that WISDOM inside me. While a child i notice how ladies, my aunts, their friends use to stare into my eyes. I always use to wonder why then. I know better now. Well, my parents told me that TRUTH EARLY in life about the 'ABUNNA' "woman power" and how it has ruinned the lives of MEN who allowed it to work wonders on them...............and how to shield myself. Hence, its being among the best advice ever in my life.

Guess what chubie i once dated a girl whose mum ended up falling in love with me..............a very RICH WOMAN very nice woman......she worked hard to see that something really romantic plays between us in the back ground. As for me i understand what was going on its that attraction.................well that EARLY REALIZATION played a better part in me as have always shielded me through so many storms of countless seductions............THE TRUTH IS, THERE IS NO POINT TOYING WITH LADIES EMOTIONS BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM. NO POINT AT ALL!!!

YOU HAVE SPOKEN THE TRUTH!!! I JUST HAVE TO OPEN UP THIS NIGHT SO THAT THE WISE ONES CAN INCREASE IN WISDOM.

"The stronger man is one who recognizes this fact early". Chubhie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Tolexander: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chubhie:

words from an elder!
Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Chubhie: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tolexander:
words from an elder!
Egbon, I still be learner.

1 Like

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Chubhie: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You honestly have SPOKEN the TRUTH!!! More is this, its not enough knowing this TRUTH early but WALKING with this TRUTH and not against it for the rest of your life.

I can never forget that very early morning my parents called me into their bedroom. They asked "THAT DING-DONG BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, DOES IT GO HONG-HONG, RISING FROM ZERO TO HERO WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM SLEEP"? You know that early morning erection. Nature had just initiated me into puberty, i was around 13-14 a boy. That day was the beginning of sex education. My parents taught me so well. May God bless them aboundantly..............the TRUTH is i am someone who is so blessed with an aura that attracts the opposite sex naturally..............they always keep STARING.............endlessly. VERY YOUNG GIRLS, OLDIES, SINGLE, MARRIED.................IN SHORT FEMALES. ITS JUST SO ABOUT ME, THE HONEST TRUTH!!! My parents perhaps knew this very early enough hence had to plant that WISDOM inside me. While a child i notice how ladies, my aunts, their friends use to stare into my eyes. I always use to wonder why then. I know better now. Well, my parents told me that TRUTH EARLY in life about the 'ABUNNA' "woman power" and how it has ruinned the lives of MEN who allowed it to work wonders on them...............and how to shield myself. Hence, its being among the best advice ever in my life.

Guess what chubie i once dated a girl whose mum ended up falling in love with me..............a very RICH WOMAN very nice woman......she worked hard to see that something really romantic plays between us in the back ground. As for me i understand what was going on its that attraction.................well that EARLY REALIZATION played a better part in me as have always shielded me through so many storms of countless seductions............THE TRUTH IS, THERE IS NO POINT TOYING WITH LADIES EMOTIONS BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM. NO POINT AT ALL!!!

YOU HAVE SPOKEN THE TRUTH!!! I JUST HAVE TO OPEN UP THIS NIGHT SO THAT THE WISE ONES CAN INCREASE IN WISDOM.

"The stronger man is one who recognizes this fact early". Chubhie.
You lucky you got parents that lectured you on sex education. Most of US ain't that lucky so learnt the hard way. it's all good cos we are all here to learn and grow.

A woman is both heaven and hell in one package. That camel toe is either the staircase to heaven or gates of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chubhie:

You lucky you got parents that lectured you on sex education. Most of US ain't that lucky so learnt the hard way. it's all good cos we are all here to learn and grow.

A woman is both heaven and hell in one package. That camel toe is either the staircase to heaven or gates of hell.

Hmmm.....another TRUTH SPOKEN!!!

"A WOMAN IS BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL IN ONE PACKAGE. THE CAMEL TOE IS EITHER THE STAIRCASE TO HEAVEN OR GATES TO HELL".

By the fleeting of time through the ages, Women have MADE and MARRED Men. If they sincerely love you, and you are FAITHFUL.........they forever be the winds beneath your wings. "Its a man's world" is the indoctrination we get.........but upon verification its really a world made by women.............that saying "I WILL CONTROL YOUR LIFE WITH THIS" says it all. The camel toe is as well the gate way into this world.............ladies should respect themselves.

"we are ALL here to learn and grow" Chubhie i wish "ALL" is an absolutionist assertion............very sad how too many are actually here to teach us that they have no time to learn and grow. VERY SAD!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? / A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend / Most Cutest Woman On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.