Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos (62723 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics / PHOTOS: Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, The Official Pilot Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by rozayx5(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

We cannot be deceived, Buhari knows that his people are suicidal in nature and may pilot him into the ocean hence he went for Mr Chizoba.

there is no quota system when it comes to the presidents safety

so in this case buhari remains a dirty bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by moninuola65: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
why Babaramota is in anger this day!

2 Likes

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Ojiofor: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
He couldn't find a qualified pilot from Daura so he have no choice than to hire Chizoba.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by moninuola65: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
you can't satisfy igbo in life no matter you try!
give them small, they will ask for all!
give them all they will say why?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Okoroawusa: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
moninuola65:
you can't satisfy igbo in life no matter you try!
give them small, they will ask for all!
give them all they will say why?
My brother the thing tire me for my igbo ppl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
only If this man will take my last conversation we had last week at heart send the damn jet to the ocean and we shall remember you all the days of our life our children will sing thy name and your head will be on our currency ....its never late bro I heard the mallam fool is coming to the zoo on Monday send the plane to the deepest part of the Atlantic ocean.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Kaetoh: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
wakaman:
Guess how this guy feels about biafra!
if igbos were friends with Buhari afonjas will still complain. They get so itchy when anyone seems to be moving ahead of them. You need to see how Afonja men sit down for hours just to gossip and tarnish the image of another Afonja who seem to be succeeding above their level but they shamelessly tell you Igbos hate themselves. Fear Afonja my brothers and sisters. Afonjas love no one, not even the northerners. Afonja and betrayal is like awolowo and rat poison. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by GavelSlam: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
only If this man will take my last conversation we had last week at heart send the damn jet to the ocean and we shall remember you all the days of our life our children will sing thy name and your head will be on our currency ....its never late bro I heard the mallam fool is coming to the zoo on Monday send the plane to the deepest part of the Atlantic ocean.

And that is how you perished.

Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
He not fit make the plane get accident and make some people happy?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Taiwo20(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Nwanna do the needful
You will recieve a chieftaincy title

Ta! God forbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by midehi2(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
will you shut up your mouth there
is this sign of love to you
someone hired the most competent hand that must have sworn loyalty with his damn life and you're calling it love
it obvious that you're joe igbokwe yoot that knows nothing

trash post
Buhari hates igbos and inside yourself you know it
cheap propaganda won't work
must you insult, kids floating on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ojiofor:
He couldn't find a qualified pilot from Daura so he have no choice than to hire Chizoba.
what is "he have no choice.....?" You and this your Igbo grammar grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Icon79(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Another Igbo man keeping Nigeria moving ....
Seriously, where would Nigeria be without Ndi Igbo

They say the Igbo are too domineering .... but the truth is, anytime something is done by merit in Nigeria, the Igbos would excel.
That's just the bottom line.

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by SirdeKay: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
For the reason of national security, it's not proper to disclose this guy's identity to the public. Due to the sensitive nature of his job, he could be blackmailed or threatened to jeopardize the life of the president.
This post should be taken down ASAP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by RomeSankara: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
When it comes to his safety Buhari forgets quota system and tribalism and goes for merit
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
sorry i don't read trash
CAPITAL TRASH OOO
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by WeirdWolf: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:
And they say he hates us, but entrusts his life to one of us. Please, IPOB propaganda machine should fear God

He knows no matter how hard life can be for an Igbo man, he is very unlikely to trigger nor embark on a suicide mission.
He knows the tribe to fear when it comes to suicide missions.

An Igbo won't kill himself because he wants to kill someone else.
Jolly + ego remains very key.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by kstix(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
profmiganigal:
Hmmmmm.....Prof Mcgonagall writes again...

You see why north are useless..not good in anything...

I wonder why chizoba of jewish origin should decide to be a pilot to an arch genocidist.....

A murderer rejected by God...caused by IPOB and man and accepted as gift by devil

My dear brother crash that jubril from sudan in red sea

Come home and take the highest title in Igboland

Ndigbo ekene m unu
He doesn't have an empty skull as you do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
why do buhari supporters act so petty
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Emokai3(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oga crash that plane oo
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:
And they say he hates us, but entrusts his life to one of us. Please, IPOB propaganda machine should fear God

Be sensible please. So a pilot doing his job translates to Buhari loving us, right? How about showing federal character in his appointments so far, how about talking like a father and not to regal us with 5%/97% speech, how about curtailing the maurading herdsmen whom they stupidly alleged are foreigners killing your citizens and you can't do anything to curtail it, yet will be too quick to send in the military to kill Ndi-Igbo in the name of Python dance. Be sensible please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Funjosh(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]e pain am well well
Shatap there and get out

Babangbali Enemyofprogress you will never change grin
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by adexuxin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
i sure say u still dy house dy look for admission. Ur brain is like leaking Gas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
will you shut up your mouth there
is this sign of love to you
someone hired the most competent hand that must have sworn loyalty with his damn life and you're calling it love
it obvious that you're joe igbokwe yoot that knows nothing

trash post
Buhari hates igbos and inside yourself you know it
cheap propaganda won't work
The question is ; WHO UNA NOR HATE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
kstix:

He doesn't have an empty skull as you do.

He didnt have an empty skull because he is a biafran....unlike the depleted empty skull hovering the whole of north....

Fools....when everybody including yorubas is beggng to dissolve this odious relationship called nigeria...let it cease to exist...

Is only una wey be north that wants one nigeria...

Evil...set of people...very wicked in nature e.g buhari
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Funjosh(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
midehi2:

must you insult, kids floating on nairaland undecided

He is an old Nairaland just ignore him, he isn't a kid but an adult that is always high on adulterated Osogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by valx2: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
When they look for dexterity,diligence and excellence, they go for the Igbo's.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by highchief3(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
His brothers from the North,are suicide extremist, so he preferred a Biafra,cause they are peace loving people,and they value lives. Mmadu simply means the beauty of life

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by umuna(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
BMZK:
Can you imagine ? Buhari's official pilot is an Igbo man: Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi

A clear conscience fears nothing.
Respect my Presido.

I tell you my bloda! what a man!

1 Like

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by olarababi(f): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
SirdeKay:
For the reason of national security, it's not proper to disclose this guy's identity to the public. Due to the sensitive nature of his job, he could be blackmailed or threatened to jeopardize the life of the president.
This post should be taken down ASAP.
i don save the guy picture for my phone....make i kuku go Abuja and do the needful
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
As this guy dey now you go fey tell am about biafra and you want am to happy with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello & Femi Fani-kayode Poster. Would You Vote For Them? / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.