Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos (62730 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Meet President Buhari's Pilot Of Nigeria Airfoce 001 - Pics / PHOTOS: Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, The Official Pilot Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by ObaIgwe1: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by blacknp(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amarabae:
What evidence can you show that he is buhari chief pilot?
What evidence do you have to show that really your father is not your uncle?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by obstead200(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amarabae:
What evidence can you show that he is buhari chief pilot?
good question. I give up on nairaland
.the presidential fleet is Exclusively operated by the Nigerian air force. The pilots must all be airforce men.
That man in the picture is NOT a pilot in the presidential fleet. He is probably a commercial pilot or some other cockpit crew member (maybe the radio man) or the first officer
bloggers will all go to hell
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by magzey: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
WE WILL NOT TAKE IT, WE ARE MARGINALIZED WHY WILL BUHARI PILOT BE HAUSA AGAIN BY NAME MALAM NDUBUSI?gringrin
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by obstead200(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
efighter:

And Igbos are the best doctors and pilots in the country? You need your brain examined before you hit the streets nakked. If you talk of Igbos being the best in kidnapping, armed robbery, drug trafficking and prostitution, no one will argue that.
idiot!!!!
Fighting and talking nonsense over fake news.
That cannot be the presidential pilot. He is not an airforce man
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by adexuxin(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
sorry our last born is a 300 level student
i did that even before you finished your jssce
last born or not, sorry for yabing u self. Just not happy abt what u said,sounds smhw disrespectful. Cm chop dodo and beans babaramotu
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
LordKushmann:

Either you're naive or I just don't know. This is a position that cannot be risked to quota system before somebody will crash the plane noni. Him for make one of Daura children him pilot na, as him no dey fear.

If he put Igbos where they are qualified to be, Nigeria won't be in this mess. The whole world knows our brains dey hot.

Our inherent pride and cockiness is our Achilles hills
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
egoldman:

Mods please ban this guy, he is Igbo like me, but this is soo wrong.

I don't blame.-..I only blame ur beclouded sentiments
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
FEGNO:

PMB knows the limitations of his people. If its you will you put your life in the hands of an aboki? It is only in Nigeria that Fulanis become the top brass in everything including those thing they have zero ability.

If you feel that only Igbo's are qualified for that job, then your naivety will take the coming of Jesus to cure
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
chineduemmao:
entrusts his life? my brother igbos don't do sucide mission especially when its avoidable...lol... this guy probably has 20 shops in alaba each paying 50k per month o my gahd! #ufunnysha

The way you guys think is a disgrace to the great Igbo race.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Be sensible please. So a pilot doing his job translates to Buhari loving us, right? How about showing federal character in his appointments so far, how about talking like a father and not to regal us with 5%/97% speech, how about curtailing the maurading herdsmen whom they stupidly alleged are foreigners killing your citizens and you can't do anything to curtail it, yet will be too quick to send in the military to kill Ndi-Igbo in the name of Python dance. Be sensible please.

The way you guys think is a disgrace to the great Igbo race. Please, kindly sue yourself
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Benoxvals(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:
And they say he hates us, but entrusts his life to one of us. Please, IPOB propaganda machine should fear God

You are indeed a fool to believe that shit..
So an Igbo pilot is now a govt instrument to
illustrate one Nigeria??
You should be more worried about the unstable
people in govt that is piloting this nation to hell.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Obiwiz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:
And they say he hates us, but entrusts his life to one of us. Please, IPOB propaganda machine should fear God
Is he a muslim?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MasterKim: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
and how competent are those pilots abi you think because he's igbo made him study in Nigeria school?
So you mean there are no other competent pilots in the world as competent as him?
I think sentiment is over-clouding your sense of reasoning
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by centoke30(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:
Tyche:

The way you guys think is a disgrace to the great Igbo race. Please, kindly sue yourself
Tyche:

If you feel that only Igbo's are qualified for that job, then your naivety will take the coming of Jesus to cure
what a senseless and stupid post from a lame illiterate who might claim he saw the 4 walls of sch. PMB only employed the most tested and trusted hand in the field. What evidence does your dumb brains have to prove that he is not a Muslim? Keep fooling yourself at your age. Quote me so that I can confirm my perception of your illiteracy.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by VellyG(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:
Media stunt. I beg forget that crap. The main pilot is from Daura this one is a co-pilot.

1 Like

Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by centoke30(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
VellyG:

Media stunt. I beg forget that crap. The main pilot is from Daura this one is a co-pilot.
don't mind that fool who has no shields of brain up there grin
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

"You guys think". Omenuko didn't end with the death of the original Omenuko who sold even his own blood brother into slavery. That spirit of Omenuko persevered and has been found among fools like you who in trying to seem politically correct and detribalized re-enact Omenuko and his horrendous acts each time. It is fools like you who if they end up in position of authority would always asslick the Sokoto caliphate to be seen as good politically correct Igbos like our present Igbo governors. Omenuko. You are a mistake to Ndi-Igbo.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

Everyone seem to be on your matter. I thought this folly of yours is confined to me, but no your madness has entered the market.
Myself along with every other Igbo man from Abia state reject you. We give you up to Anambra. Maybe, they might accept you.
Tyche de imbe...
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by FEGNO: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

I am sure you didnt read anywhere I said Igbo's are the only qualfied for the job. I only stated that PMB's people are the LEAST qualified period.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
centoke30:
what a senseless and stupid post from a lame illiterate who might claim he saw the 4 walls of sch. PMB only employed the most tested and trusted hand in the field. What evidence does your dumb brains have to prove that he is not a Muslim? Keep fooling yourself at your age. Quote me so that I can confirm my perception of your illiteracy.

You must be a tool dumbo.

Its either you are genetically stupid or you are taking lessons on stupidity man. As the C in C, he has a lot of options as to whom and where to choose from.

Your inherent idiocy, and mental disability makes you no to consider that even if he chose him on merit as you posited, does it not tell you that the man is atleast open to merit as against your slowpoke stance.

Quote me so I can confirm your mental handicap. Dolt
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
FEGNO:

I am sure you didnt read anywhere I said Igbo's are the only qualfied for the job. I only stated that PMB's people are the LEAST qualified period.

You are not making sense. There's more to life than this entitled and pull down mentality
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Tyche(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Everyone seem to be on your matter. I thought this folly of yours is confined to me, but no your madness has entered the market.
Myself along with every other Igbo man from Abia state reject you. We give you up to Anambra. Maybe, they might accept you.
Tyche de imbe...

I do not give a phuck about you and your multiple monikers, neither am I moved by your senseless attacks, whether they be of decent or hostile nature. I go my way, untouched by your seeming hatred or friendship.

Online CEO grin . You wish, dim wit
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by gbaskiboy: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
will you shut up your mouth there
is this sign of love to you
someone hired the most competent hand that must have sworn loyalty with his damn life and you're calling it love
it obvious that you're joe igbokwe yoot that knows nothing

trash post
Buhari hates igbos and inside yourself you know it
cheap propaganda won't work
This is hatred at its peak. When are we going to learn to accomodate one another?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Customer80: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Has being buhari pilot stop buhari from marginalising his people? if the guy is not good, he wouldnt be made chief pilot
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by edupedia: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
His brothers from the North,are suicide extremist, so he preferred a Biafra,cause they are peace loving people,and they value lives. Mmadu simply means the beauty of life

...see the way Igbos always think....no wonder I've achieved nothing other than more hatred till tomorrow....u better leave the matter for now till more sensible children grow up...there was a tribe..but now a shadow....nonsense...
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by edupedia: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
His brothers from the North,are suicide extremist, so he preferred a Biafra,cause they are peace loving people,and they value lives. Mmadu simply means the beauty of life

...see the way Igbos always think....no wonder you've achieved nothing other than more hatred till tomorrow....u better leave the matter for now till more sensible children grow up...there was a tribe..but now a shadow....nonsense...
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by MultiCEO1: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:

I do not give a phuck about you and your multiple monikers, neither am I moved by your senseless attacks, whether they be of decent or hostile nature. I go my way, untouched by your seeming hatred or friendship.

Online CEO grin . You wish, dim wit

I hope the teeth your opening is properly washed.
Multiple monikers just to put an efulefu like you in your place? Jeez. you no reach, Tyche, you no reach. For your mind. I don't waste such time on "my papa say I be Igbo," like you.
I'm a CEO of about 7 years standing. I finished service in 2009 at Emure-Ekiti, Ekiti state and started my book publishing firm, E-KLANBOOKS printing/Publishing Company in October 2010. you can search it in the Net.
I've never been salaried in my life.
I coordinate a cooperative society, MerriGold Multipurpose cooperative society Limited,
And recently started a rice farm with as small as 3.5 hectares to learn the ropes in agriculture first under the name Agbai Integrated Farms.
in total, I have more than 20 people on my pay roll and a handful of other pay as you go.
The CEO is not on nairaland. I am Iheanyichi Agbai. Google it.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by augustine: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tyche:
Unlike those that murdered Gen Ironsi, Igbos are very loyal and can be trusted: and of course they don't suicide bomb.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by malware: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
nwaanambra1:
He is there simply bc there is no better alternative from the north angry

Hmm tribal bigotry won't put food on your table.... The guy is counting his millions while you're here crying foul.
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by malware: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
FEGNO:

PMB knows the limitations of his people. If its you will you put your life in the hands of an aboki? It is only in Nigeria that Fulanis become the top brass in everything including those thing they have zero ability.

Granted.... How about him selecting a Yoruba pilot?
Re: Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
While y'all are here talking plenty.. The guy is probably just "QUALIFIED ENOUGH".. Not everything is about tribe.. Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.