Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs (38904 Views)

Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / 5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by ewa20buredi100: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2017
naijacartoon:
where people runaway from is where the money is, if you have the passion, well just hope that your uturn is for good and base on personal informed decision. Every Ict skill no matter what level you attend is enough to fetch you money if you actualy know what you are doing. But why money first? Learn the skill, be exceptional, passionate and patience money will find you, its a promise. To your question i will give a summary to it thus: software architecture is all about the anatomy and physiology level of the program already or about to be developed like example Windows OS architecture comes with 32bit and 64bit which means that program compartibility on the architecture is essential for such a program to be installed let alone running have you ever observe 32bit verson of software? Networking administration is more of server configuration, security and uptime optimization, runtime checks etc a knowledge of hacking will help you build and configure server that is security proof but security flaws cannot be overlooked. Ethical hacking is a field of hacking aka white hacking and will help you in forensic, server networking, software developer builds software from scratch, code it with the right frame work aka architecture and flesh it up with functions and response through a development cycle. Coding a website to be responsive for mobile device is different from building a mobile application. Website uses scripting language while app/software development uses high level language. Knowing scripting language can be a foundation to how coding works and not necessary the aspect of coding it. Example in Qbasic print is and output statement but in php echo is an output statement the underlining word is output and you will better catch up than someone with no idea at all. Have a lovely day.

Thank you sir for the breakdown.
I get the clear picture now, God bless you.

Now i am faced with the challenge of making up my mind. I am currently meditating on everything you have written so far and hope to get a head-start soonest.

I am very grateful sir and wish you a lovely week ahead.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by privatetisa(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
I need an Android app development expert to help me build one simple statistical mobile app.
If you are competent and willing to take up the work, please quote and reply this my message. Thank you.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by tessygirl(f): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2017
privatetisa:
I need an Android app development expert to help me build one simple statistical mobile app.
If you are competent and willing to take up the work, please quote and reply this my message. Thank you.

can i link you up to someone in my firm?
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by privatetisa(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
tessygirl:

can i link you up to someone in my firm?

I'll appreciate it.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by tessygirl(f): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
privatetisa:

I'll appreciate it.

Can I have your number please Sir?
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by LegitBoy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
LegitBoy:
Kudos op for the good job here. As a graduate of law going to Nigerian Law school, what are the necessary ICT skills i can enroll for? Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Anyone who can help here sad sad
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Cvesta(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
nams77:

Find out from NIIT or CCT in warri. CCT is in blackie Thomas building airport road. Personally, I'm still searching for other places. Just check first. I will update you with more info if I come across any
Sup bro? Any success In your search? Some activities has kept me dormant and unable to really go out and search
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Cvesta(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
tessygirl:

I prefer IIHT.

Expensive but it is worth it!!
What field of ICT would you suggest for a graduate of political science and public administration?? I learnt the computer basics on my own so I am no expert beyond the basics which majorly involves browsing and typing a lot which I have done for about three years.. I need something that can get me a job independent of my Bsc or get me paid as a freelancer. I am based in Benin/Warri. Thanks
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by inspirational93: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by pointstores(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ohh
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
ewa20buredi100:

Thank you sir for the breakdown.
I get the clear picture now, God bless you.

Now i am faced with the challenge of making up my mind. I am currently meditating on everything you have written so far and hope to get a head-start soonest.

I am very grateful sir and wish you a lovely week ahead.
i appreciate your kindness, i understand your dilema and hopefully you will overcome it, pray if possible for a divine forsight and the part to take will only require your faithful step, dont be weary, should you have the money and time, dont give up on your ICT Dream, the begining stage of every good thing sometimes is hard, diffult and so strange but soon you will outgrow the pains and barrier of your success, God Bless you with a personal testimony
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2017
LegitBoy:
Anyone who can help here sad sad
sure to help! However, why not focus on your lawschool first and pass then you will have much options in ict since law school is quite demanding time wise and concerntration wise adding ict to it may leave you with divided attention and you aim may as well be defeated, good luck by the way i came across this while attending to a mention, meaning that the only way i get alert for help from this thread is when someone post a message quoting me.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by LegitBoy(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2017
naijacartoon:
sure to help! However, why not focus on your lawschool first and pass then you will have much options in ict since law school is quite demanding time wise and concerntration wise adding ict to it may leave you with divided attention and you aim may as well be defeated, good luck by the way i came across this while attending to a mention, meaning that the only way i get alert for help from this thread is when someone post a message quoting me.
Thanks a bunch sir, actually i wasnt going to take up any suggestion inmediately, just wanted to know. By the way you seem to know about law school issh and all,guess you have a lawyer friend? Thanks for the advice sir.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
LegitBoy:
Thanks a bunch sir, actually i wasnt going to take up any suggestion inmediately, just wanted to know. By the way you seem to know about law school issh and all,guess you have a lawyer friend? Thanks for the advice sir.
noted my lord and will be to help you in future.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Alphafrank: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2017
naijacartoon:
sounds good from someone who must have mastered several nnemonics of drugs, pathways and pharmacokinetics-suprise? NO! You need that skills in coding so get back to me after you might have answer two questions (1) am i going to learn coding to boost my pharmacy career or just a fresh independent journey to coding (2)just 5 reasons why i think its coding not any other thing not even graphics designing or animation like my self naijacartoon.
Permit me Sire to at least try and answer.
I am also a Pharmacy student and I so much want to learn Programming.
I want to learn it to boost my career. I've not done much research on the various applications of programming to the Pharmacy profession, I however know that in Nigeria it is foreign ( I stand to be corrected). I do not just want to survive as a Pharmacist when I graduate , I want to thrive
!!.
Why coding and not any other thing ?,
That I honestly cannot answer . I however ask for your counsel.
Which do you think ?,. As much as I want to learn programming, I wouldn't mind learning any other area in ICT that will be relevant to my profession.
By the way Sire, you are doing a great job here.
Much respect to you.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Alright and thanks for acknowleding my contribution to my fellow Nairalanders.

Am happy to see a medic having interest in coding, personally, i believe a medic can do the undo especially academically and have seen doctors, med labscientist, radiographers who if the don't disclose their background you will not believe same.

Ict reminds me of the lagos saying..."lagos na no body's land, so shine your eyes" ict is not own by any field of study (no body's land) different field exist which can make you fortunes just like selling satchet water in lagos (so shine your eyes), illustration aside.

Coding inline with your profession will most likely be an app development for pos drug stock keeping (this app is selling and top demand use in pharmacy) have you purchase a drug and the give you receipt that type of spar, shoprite or celebrities or any of your shopping mall, that is what i mean.

Another app for your field is auto drug prescription useful for pharmacist in cross matching drugs and prescription

still in pharmacy, you can go into coding chains of pharmacy stores for easy collaboration, record keeping and interchange

there are different route to achieve the above and to code and there are other areas to venture in Ict and become and authority, it begins with passion.

Let me pause here and will hear from you when you answer the second question which is my first line drug of choice to your treatment
Alphafrank:

Permit me Sire to at least try and answer.
I am also a Pharmacy student and I so much want to learn Programming.
I want to learn it to boost my career. I've not done much research on the various applications of programming to the Pharmacy profession, I however know that in Nigeria it is foreign ( I stand to be corrected). I do not just want to survive as a Pharmacist when I graduate , I want to thrive
!!.
Why coding and not any other thing ?,
That I honestly cannot answer . I however ask for your counsel.
Which do you think ?,. As much as I want to learn programming, I wouldn't mind learning any other area in ICT that will be relevant to my profession.
By the way Sire, you are doing a great job here.
Much respect to you.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Alphafrank: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Now this is tough...
Alright, here are some of my reasons,
Passion: I was not exposed to the world of ICT, programming in particular when I was yet tender. I however always had a soft spot for it. Few months ago I decided to start taking baby steps, having gone through some threads in the programming section. I have a full tutorial on java from YouTube which I recently started. I am still in my 12th tutorial and a very long way from being good at it but , hey !. I do not mind. I believe in the power of process !.
Relevance: I do not want to get my Pharm.D certificate after 6 years in Pharmacy School only to hang it up in a room and use the room as a tourist site for visitors. Nah !!. With ICT , programming specifically, I can fuse my knowledge of programming with my knowledge of the Pharmacy profession to birth something relevant to the Pharmacy profession. Some thing every pharmacist will seek for.
Reach : All the fields I know under pharmacy are patient oriented ( I stand to be corrected ), They target the patients as their primary audience. As a programmer/ pharmacist , I want to target the Pharmacists themselves. Create something that would be every pharmacist's favorite. Not as the Different Pharmacopeias but at least something close to it.
Impact : Just like you man, I want to give back, both to all pharmacists, both licensed and in training. To in someway help a pharmacist that I may never meet. With the easy availability of both phones and laptops, I believe I can with Programming.
Finally....
CASH: DJ Marco says this in "The millionaires Fast lane" to be a millionaire sell one million of something. If I do all that needs to be done well, I believe by Gods grace that I would have enough to get out of the rat race b4 50. Not just getting out but having more than enough, having played a part in the Pharmacy profession.
These might all be dreams, I however know that I can.

naijacartoon:
Alright and thanks for acknowleding my contribution to my fellow Nairalanders.

Am happy to see a medic having interest in coding, personally, i believe a medic can do the undo especially academically and have seen doctors, med labscientist, radiographers who if the don't disclose their background you will not believe same.

Ict reminds me of the lagos saying..."lagos na no body's land, so shine your eyes" ict is not own by any field of study (no body's land) different field exist which can make you fortunes just like selling satchet water in lagos (so shine your eyes), illustration aside.

Coding inline with your profession will most likely be an app development for pos drug stock keeping (this app is selling and top demand use in pharmacy) have you purchase a drug and the give you receipt that type of spar, shoprite or celebrities or any of your shopping mall, that is what i mean.

Another app for your field is auto drug prescription useful for pharmacist in cross matching drugs and prescription

still in pharmacy, you can go into coding chains of pharmacy stores for easy collaboration, record keeping and interchange

there are different route to achieve the above and to code and there are other areas to venture in Ict and become and authority, it begins with passion.

Let me pause here and will hear from you when you answer the second question which is my first line drug of choice to your treatment

lol at the bolded
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Alphafrank] I purposely quoted you blank to get your mention in following this thread.

First, excuse me for my late reply, got some tight schedule animation scenery for final conceptualization, well, never mind about that.

Hope your day went great! I read your feedback with great excitement am happy you did a good work.

The reason why i ask for it is because of our mindset, we don't really have the reasons for doing things but we just do it because others are doing it so lets follow the wagon. The question was to know if you still have doubt about your faith in coding or just gambling and now that you have gotten a clear picture, here are my suggestion.

Programming aka coding is the bone of all that is in computer and you know what eating bone means? Soft like biscuit bone or hard like the femur bone. Meaning there are code for different level and is better to learn from small to big than just jumping to big except you are ready for hard nut to crack. Have always recommend starting with qbasic (so so out dated but people still learn to drive with beetle, isn't it? ) to visual basic to c+, then c++ and Java, if you really want to be armed in HLL Programing for software development. On the other hand, asp.net, php is your bet for website apps and ofcourse Mysql (RDBMS) Java script, Jquerry is still waiting for you to integrate site functionality but the basics remains html, css in that area.

Good you have started learning java via youtube video but my question for you is how do you debug a syntax error should you parse string errorneously, i don't expect you to answer but i want to point something to you, youtube is not suited as the best ground for every tech stuff, you will better your learning in a live access feed back or discussion platform than just watching videos. Coding is not learn in a video isolation mode, the video can show you the steps not the principles, the video will even make you a one sided programer with functions undefined limited to video defined parameters, let me not say much on that.

I don't know which level in pharm you are however, you pointed out targeting pharmacist not patient and this is a welcome idea with another work for you to do, find out 1 0 common challenges among pharmacists and get back to me and i will tell you the direction your heading to.

I will try to reply you timely but just bear with me if it should come a little bit late.

Thanks a great deal.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Alphafrank: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
@naijacartoon...
I am just a boy in my third year. Truly, learning from YouTube is not the best, You would not be the first to tell me that.
Finding out the challenges might take time considering the fact that I am not yet a pharmacist, just one in training.
What you are asking for would require one on one interviews with practicing pharmacists and it would not be easy.
If there is an easier way, do tell me, if not, no problem. I'm walking in it already.
Hey !!!, Thanks a lot for your time. I am truly grateful.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 5:59am On Nov 18, 2017
@Alphafrank thanks for your reply, truely i understand your situation but l want you to see your self beyound a boy, a take bold steps. Am sure a general problem in health care professionals is licencing issues like not been able to renew or apply and late receiving and this affects the profession as not having a valid licence can be detrimental to your practice. Now how can this problem be solve? Can coding play a role, what code choice? Who in the pharm board must key into this idea, will the council adopt it so that it affects all pharms? That is a clue for you. Remember, your target is fellow pharm not patient as you initially pointed out. The extra work you need to do is not to be an average pharm graduate, join the pharm prof bodies make good ties with the leaders how? By workshop and seminar, build your contact list because on the next occasion, you must meet them on pharms way forward and am sure the gonna put you on a high jump first.
No matter how good you are, if you cannot use your knowledge in creating creative solution to people's problem then is as good as not knowing such in the first place. It is in solution that the money comes, the problem creates the money making opportunities. So go back to your assignment, if you cant figure it out then targeting fellow pharms is not the best, then back to your drawing board. Happy, weekend.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Alphafrank: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
@naijacartoon
Now your last post was as naked the truth could get grin grin , Quite true.
I clearly understand that you want specifics, want me to have visions as clear as crystals , want me to , in the words of Stephen.R.Covey "begin with the end in mind" and believe me it is much appreciated.
I almost wish I knew you on a one on one basis.
Well ,what you asked for will take time, and during that time I will try to entertain more thoughts, pen down the ones that might be worth a try and discard those that are not.
My last question , How do I reach you per adventure I wake up one day and you are gone from nairaland ?
Once again, Thank you Sire, Speaking with you has been truly engaging.
I doff my hat for you.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
@Alphafrank am happy you are begining to think different than just a mere "Alphafrank Pharmacy & comestics store" our academic and environmental system only make us go in cyclic path and am happy also that you don't belong to the class that blames the system. Have, come to realise one thing which is the fact that "problem is solution in disguise if only we look with our inner eyes". Wish you well in your ultimate search and will be please to still be of help as well in the nearest future even if is not through Nairaland. Stay focus,especially in your academics, keep nourishing your dream and remember the chinese proverb, the best time to have a tree, was 10yrs ago, the next is to plant it now.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Alexgeneration(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
naijacartoon:
thanks alot for your feedback, God will grant your earnest desire, keep up.
Good evening Bro, I need your advice. I'm a graduate of Political and Administrative studies, still waiting for service. Please which ICT package(s) will you advice me to take up . It must not be related to my discipline.

Thanks for your time.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Good evening Bro, I need your advice. I'm a graduate of Political and Administrative studies, still waiting for service. Please which ICT package(s) will you advice me to take up . It must not be related to my discipline.

Thanks for your time.
Good to see you here as well, If you are still waiting for service then am believing it shouldbe next batch say April/May and that isabout 4 to 5months. Then thenext question is doyou need and interim ICT program ( By the way, do youknowthat ICT itself is VAST, even computer that is part of ICT has children and grand children) back to your ICT, or doyou need what you willbe continuing at service or after service, Well, am not here to say what pleases yousoamsorry if i should suggest going for a short course in computer appreciation, Mobile phone troubleshooting, CCTV installationand troubleshooting, Cable Dish Installation, Software maintenance/hardware maintenace....but wait, what is your background like, are you computer literate? amsorry if its offensive, if not start with computer appreciation and in4months, you will have been good to go to camp, at camp, various ICT training services are offerred (you may not like what you will get there), another thinkto consider is practice, will ihave time toeven boot the computer after training and going to service (Camp rule, computer i.e laptop is not allowed there).

Nextis tofocus on what impact the learning will doby that imean applying the knowledge touseor do youjust want to add to your paper qualification, I always recommend the self indepence approach when learning computer after being literate such as going for graphic designing (Start with Corel draw, movedto illustrator, go tophotoshop, then indesign- opportunities here are enormous, you canbe a graphic designer, infographic expert, photo retouch expert especially for studio,product label designer,logo specialist,- you can workin a publishing firm, printing pressor just agraphicartist)-Duration, 4months for initialtraining but youywill stillneed time forpractice, next your hobby willplay a role, if your passion doesnot matchthendonotwaste timein graphic section.

Letme allow you digest the few shortcourse and the pros and cons trust me,there ismore to fine tune basedonyour passion, so do thethinking and comeback, i dont believing in going toschool for certification, i believe in justifying the essence of schooling, so nopoint tolearn computerif it cannot add meaning to your life, not necessarily pocket wise even if that is the endand far morebetter than studying Medicine only to end up in the bankas cashier, in the words of Late Fela Kuti, "Confussion Break Bone" well, igot nobeef for such peopleisjust thatweneed to go beyound our job seeking and job security mentality of our current educational systemandam sure technology is one of the way forward and that is whyameven doing this in the first place.

Thankyoufor understanding the point of my digression
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Alexgeneration(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
naijacartoon:
Good to see you here as well, If you are still waiting for service then am believing it shouldbe next batch say April/May and that isabout 4 to 5months. Then thenext question is doyou need and interim ICT program ( By the way, do youknowthat ICT itself is VAST, even computer that is part of ICT has children and grand children) back to your ICT, or doyou need what you willbe continuing at service or after service, Well, am not here to say what pleases yousoamsorry if i should suggest going for a short course in computer appreciation, Mobile phone troubleshooting, CCTV installationand troubleshooting, Cable Dish Installation, Software maintenance/hardware maintenace....but wait, what is your background like, are you computer literate? amsorry if its offensive, if not start with computer appreciation and in4months, you will have been good to go to camp, at camp, various ICT training services are offerred (you may not like what you will get there), another thinkto consider is practice, will ihave time toeven boot the computer after training and going to service (Camp rule, computer i.e laptop is not allowed there).

Nextis tofocus on what impact the learning will doby that imean applying the knowledge touseor do youjust want to add to your paper qualification, I always recommend the self indepence approach when learning computer after being literate such as going for graphic designing (Start with Corel draw, movedto illustrator, go tophotoshop, then indesign- opportunities here are enormous, you canbe a graphic designer, infographic expert, photo retouch expert especially for studio,product label designer,logo specialist,- you can workin a publishing firm, printing pressor just agraphicartist)-Duration, 4months for initialtraining but youywill stillneed time forpractice, next your hobby willplay a role, if your passion doesnot matchthendonotwaste timein graphic section.

Letme allow you digest the few shortcourse and the pros and cons trust me,there ismore to fine tune basedonyour passion, so do thethinking and comeback, i dont believing in going toschool for certification, i believe in justifying the essence of schooling, so nopoint tolearn computerif it cannot add meaning to your life, not necessarily pocket wise even if that is the endand far morebetter than studying Medicine only to end up in the bankas cashier, in the words of Late Fela Kuti, "Confussion Break Bone" well, igot nobeef for such peopleisjust thatweneed to go beyound our job seeking and job security mentality of our current educational systemandam sure technology is one of the way forward and that is whyameven doing this in the first place.

Thankyoufor understanding the point of my digression
Thanks for your prompt response.
I already know the basics about computer as I'm currently working with corel draw & digitizing softwares while waiting for service by november next year. I want to improve my skillset and build a career in ICT and make a good living out of it
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by aktem(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
M already pretty good with graphics design bt nt yet a pro tho...&i plan to combine app development wif it.My qtn is...is it necessary for me to learn ICT in institutes because of certification? Is the certificate issued by intitutes lyk IIHT necessary for me to be able to get a job opportunity with my ICT skills?
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Thanks for your prompt response.
I already know the basics about computer as I'm currently working with corel draw & digitizing softwares while waiting for service by november next year. I want to improve my skillset and build a career in ICT and make a good living out of it
Good!, but you are still confuse with yourself, do you want toimprove in graphic designing skills or do you want to build a career in ICT through another pathway? Making it is sure in ICT ifyou master the tool of trade before going to trade. If you are good evenat designing, offers will be knocking at your door. Also, you need to let people know what you are doing or else only you will know that you can do something but you will not pay you. So thinkagian about your option and whynot you start there first and migrate after utilizing all about graphics. See you next time.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Alexgeneration(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijacartoon:
Good!, but you are still confuse with yourself, do you want toimprove in graphic designing skills or do you want to build a career in ICT through another pathway? Making it is sure in ICT ifyou master the tool of trade before going to trade. If you are good evenat designing, offers will be knocking at your door. Also, you need to let people know what you are doing or else only you will know that you can do something but you will not pay you. So thinkagian about your option and whynot you start there first and migrate after utilizing all about graphics. See you next time.

I've been on the graphics all through my school and it came in handy to help me scale the financial hurdles.
I want to tow a new Path, build on it and development myself to the best of my abilities.
I want you to give me insight on what package is very lucrative and sustenable because I want to devote all my attention to something positive

Thank you
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by naijacartoon: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Alexgeneration:

I want you to give me insight on what package is very lucrative and sustenable because I want to devote all my attention to something positive
Every area in ICT is lucrative, even typing (funny isnt it?),it depends on your location, professional level, experience and packaging. For now, what is trending is Programming, be it web, software/app, mobile devices os. This is another different ball game entirely.
Re: 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs by Senator060: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
As a Microbiologist, what are the skills you suggest for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Tony Elumelu: The Sales Boy Turned Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.