Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63689 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Why are you people so hypocritical.
Isn't that what you guys say when a man beats his wife?

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that guy's destiny destroyer if he doesn't take care.

How did you know the house is not hers? You think it's Nigeria?
Before you start asking me if I have gone to america before. Did you even bother to watch the video before saying what you are saying. The man in the video categorically said it's his house and the lady did not dispute that..

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by P0intBlank(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
deji17:

All these Mgbeke Igbo girls, once dem start to dey do Nurse (My friend call them - Noise) or Nurse aid / care giver, one finger no dey gree enter their yansh again. They are usually very crude, vulgar, manipulative, vindictive and abusive. Na dem full online forum and other social media forming diaspora IPOB.

I am not surprised at this video at all. Na their way..
Na why dem they push their men to kill them especially in the USA. Sometimes, they kill their Igbo men too. Depends on who is faster among the two.

If you listened to the end, you'd have heard her name being mentioned. I guess Jumoke is Igbo.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Tedassie(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
bakila:
False Imprisonment is the appropriate tort.
Unlawful detention or detention against one's will
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Same enmity that makes your mothers comes to frustrate their DILs.
Same enmity that made this guy's mother start gossiping her DIL.

Mere gossip indeed. Wait till your wife's mother starts telling her people all the things you are doing for your own family, you'll know how that thing can ruin homes.

Why can't una mamas leave DILs alone Na only una get mama? Why always your mothers coming to drag space. Ahnahn!

Yess! The girl has no right whatsoever to treat mama that way.
This lady is not even DIL as you put it. she is baby mama... imagine if she was DIL as you put it.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Zaen: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Can't wait to read the part2 of this story
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Zaen: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
subtlemee:
With this kind of behaviour the man won't even think of settling with her again
except if she uses otomopko for him
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
sukkot:
it is what it is brah. a huge chunk of their economy comes from free prison labor. so the police are out looking for mostly black men to lock up. in prison you work for factories manufacturing products and they pay you 2 cents an hour. lmao. in case you dont know the conversion 2 cents is like 150 naira an hour
2 cents cannot be equal to 150 naira.. of 1 dollar is 350naira. 2 cents can never be 150naira. Think.
FYI I dont need to be in America to know this.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
PDPGuy:

Here you go:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_in_the_United_States

There must be asportation before you call it kidnapping. Also, the Illinois kidnapping statue lists "carrying another from one place to another" as one of the elements of the crime.
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=072000050HArt%2E+10&ActID=1876&ChapterID=53&SeqStart=12200000&SeqEnd=13600000

Thank you for going this deep. This man has been masturbating about America since. like say him papa na trump. see his line... "maybe in nigeria, but in Amerika it is kidnapping"
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
omoplaycool:
God bless you my sister.. May God grant you a happy home for this truth
That's how somebody praised that same baby mama before she got privileged... it's called wishfull thinking.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dansiki1:
No sir, you may be right about other Gold Coast Apartments but I work in that tower between Delaware and Walton.
This particular moniker has been trying so hard to make everyone know he is in Amerika. And he is making a lot of mistakes. first it was definition of kidnapping.. someone proved him wrong... he digressed. Now its address... Relax.. Nobody will give you money from NL for being in Amerika. Except you are trying to impress a chic. or maybe na lalasticlala you dey try impress.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by k199192: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You're the one abusing that word feminist and it's really dumb... grin grin

Asking if the house must be only the guy's own makes one a hardcore feminist? What do you NL guys eat that drains una sense like this.
If you are to judge from what you saw in that video... Who do you think owns the house?...
Common sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
k199192:

Thank you for going this deep. This man has been masturbating about America since. like say him papa na trump. see his line... "maybe in nigeria, but in Amerika it is kidnapping"
bros i am not the cause of your poverty or suffering so make you shift and dont bring your anger here grin

same guy you quoted already found other states in america where kidnapping is forcefully holding someone against their will and we have come to the agreement
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by britiko: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
mmsen:

Would the wife have reacted that way if the old woman kept her mouth shut?
Why should she keep shut. She has a right to her opinion.it's left for the baby mama to prove the old woman wrong.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by britiko: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Im not slow i read and understood all u wrote...lemme tell u something,no instance should make her behave that way as an african lady to an old woman like that...meanwhile it was just a mere woman gossip talk and the mum was so scared and humble even went down her knees..shet! dont knw y u ladies can not respect and take some of these husband mum's old age boredom behaviours. Women enemy to themselves since 1900.
The old woman did not go on her knees to beg her but to crawl past the lady. That's y the lady knelt to Block d mama. I feel so heartbroken watching this humiliating video. It's so pathetic.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by onstelly(f): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Collins10:
Seriously

You are kidding, right?

If you can justify it that way, then we can also support men who beat women because the women did not keep their mouths shut na!

What the hell!

Domestic violence should be discouraged not just between men and women but also between women and women!

For Christ sakes, she is old! If we can excuse women who nag and frustrate their husbands because they are women, how can we not make excuses for advanced people too?

Would you treat your own Mum like this because she said something you did not like?

What are you even saying

You just took my dinner out of my mouth! I have lost appetite.

God!
Thank you, I like the part where you said would she had done that if it were to be her mum, honestly I don't care what the old woman did but it's just wrong to treat her that way cos truth be told if it were to be her mum she won't do anything. All I know is that once you has a son, you are already a MIl in the making.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by djbussy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
I had one Oloriburuku like dis before.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Dansiki1: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
k199192:

This particular moniker has been trying so hard to make everyone know he is in Amerika. And he is making a lot of mistakes. first it was definition of kidnapping.. someone proved him wrong... he digressed. Now its address... Relax.. Nobody will give you money from NL for being in Amerika. Except you are trying to impress a chic. or maybe na lalasticlala you dey try impress.
I don't remember quoting you or asking for your opinion and I have no time for all those bantering you guys do on Nairaland.
Just like I told one of you pigs and idiots, hang yourself if you are not happy your life.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by pocohantas(f): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
k199192:

The way Nigerians judge matter dey tire person.. He clearly stated that he is not married to the lady so I wonder which marriage you want him to run away from..

Then change the world marriage to relationship or whatever it isthey are in. Is it that hard? Nawa!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by chronique(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
I must commend the guy for his ability to be quite restrained from touching her. It's not a very easy thing to do in this kind of situation. I felt outraged watching that video, but also learnt a lesson. I pray I never get to encounter such a lady but if a lady dares this with my mother, she wouldn't go scot free. First things first, I'm gonna bundle you out of that crib and throw every of your property out of my house and that would be the last time I'd ever have something to do with you. I'd really love to fall in love, get married and have kids and a wonderful family(if I can). But in the event that I don't find someone worth going the whole yard with, I'd just settle for a baby mama who would only be entitled to seeing her kids, and wouldn't have claims to anything that has to do with me. Wouldn't even allow her bear my name. I honestly don't know where bad mannered ladies like this, spring out from but I do earnestly pray not to meet any of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Tedassie(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
pocohantas:

...just because you're my guy, I will take that back...but no try twist my comment again. And we're both dumb anyway grin

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by delpee(f): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Shocking and sad! Wise guy though. I wonder what gave her the courage to insist on sending the old woman out of her son's house when they're not married. No legal rights I think. This Olorunsogo and entitlement mentality of modern ladies is getting out of hand. Now I see why some young men are scared of marriage.

So humiliating for the guys mum too. The lady will reap as she has sowed if she doesn't repent fast.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by delpee(f): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2017
PtePeter1987:
Aunties in the house... while this is not representative of all NIGERIAN WOMEN.. D kind fear wey catch Us men when we see this kind of video.. Chai! and some Nigerian women wonder why Nigerian Men are finding wives from other parts of the world (Apart from Green card for some).

There are good Nigerian ladies. Search them out wisely. While at it, remember that all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by huntila(m): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Within 10 minutes, Police came around. Oh my Nigerian Police, are we seeing this effective Policing?

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2017
This is very typical of some nigerian women in The US.

Once den become nurse, CNA, anything wey reach $15/hour + long work hours ... den don become mad dogs oo..

It's just unfortunate that the guy is stuck till em child reach 18 years. Na child support all the way bro. It's a lady's world in d's part of town. Sorry.

Poor old lady. People for naija go dey think say na chicken and pizza she dey eat everyday oo. grin dem no know say na war she dey face for her son useless baby mama hand.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Charles4075(m): 1:07am On Sep 23, 2017
To all the ladies saying the guy's mum shouldn't have gossip about her family. Let me ask you all a simple question.

Have you never had a gossip discussion with your mum or aunt about your brother's wife mum or the wife too in person? Y'all should keep shut cos you always do that.

The mistake the mom made was making the call when the said lady was around the premises.

This is why most ladies have this prayer point that their mother in laws should be dead before they get married to the son. Forgetting that they too would be mothers and their daughter in laws will also wish them speedy death transition.

There is no mother on earth who will see the son or daughter getting married to a monster and won't try to find possible ways of making that union divided. Except few cases, where the mother or father just hate the other party for no reason.

So, let's call a spade a spade. The mom made a big mistake making that call when she's fully aware that her daughter in law is a monster and the lady (baby mama) was too rash and worse if she even lied blatantly that the husband abused her, not fully aware the husband had everything on tape.

Like someone once said, 'LOVE IS BLIND, BUT MARRIAGE IS AN EYE OPENER'. To all the guys and ladies out there who are still single, please for the love of God, try to make sure you use your head and think straight before rushing to the altar and shout I do.

Gracias.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by deji17: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2017
cococandy:

Hehehe
Even when the husband is doing and has always been doing well. Somehow the nurse wife always is assumed to be earning more

E be like say na una attitude. It should not matter how much you earn. Moreso, na small money dey always turn a pauper into a mad person. Poverty mentality

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Akv24regular(m): 1:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Tonto Dike mentored her, your son/daughter inlaw will do you same #esan ma ke lori รจ

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by cococandy(f): 1:59am On Sep 23, 2017
deji17:

E be like say na una attitude. It should not matter how much you earn. Moreso, na small money dey always turn a pauper into a mad person. Poverty mentality
What on earth are you on about and how does that relate to my post.
Busybody
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
This is unbelievable, @first I was like the guy recording must b a fool,
He proved me wrong,
This is really sad, my own mum?
I will beg d girl, kill her in her sleep and bury her at nyt,
Nobody messes with my mother..

So u be murderer?

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 23, 2017
huntila:
Within 10 minutes, Police came around. Oh my Nigerian Police, are we seeing this effective Policing?

lol. Yeah, I don't think Nigerian Police would've showed up that fast.

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Jaysas1(m): 3:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Y dos d fool kip saying my hands are up over a hundred tyms.........u mess wit my mom,u die.......shikinah

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by francisbarrack(m): 3:43am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=60729320]

Why are you people so hypocritical.
Isn't that what you guys say when a man beats his wife?

The girl said mama is gossiping about her family. That means mama is sowing the seed of discord, which is bad if it's true. That doesn't change the fact that she would be that guy's destiny destroyer if he doesn't take care.

How did you know the house is not hers? You think it's Nigeria?[/quote

Shut ur mouth up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55