Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

​The Rock, Kevin Hart And Others In The New Trailer For ‘jumanji: Welcome To The - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ​The Rock, Kevin Hart And Others In The New Trailer For ‘jumanji: Welcome To The (436 Views)

Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video) / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​The Rock, Kevin Hart And Others In The New Trailer For ‘jumanji: Welcome To The by Shalombrain: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
The Rock, Jack Black, Kevin Hart and Karen Gillan star in the new, punchline-heavy trailer for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle , director Jake Kasdan’s upcoming sequel of the 1995 fantasy-adventure film.

The clip opens by setting up the basic plot: Over two decades after the events of the first, Robin Williams-starring film, four teenagers stuck in high school detention discover an old video game named Jumanji while cleaning out the building’s basement. After firing up the vintage title, they’re sucked into Jumanji’s jungle landscape, where they inhabit the bodies of their game avatars – each with its own distinct superpowers and weaknesses.

While the nerdy Spencer (Alex Wolff) is psyched to learn he’s become the muscular badass archeologist Dr. Smolder Bravestone (Johnson), not all of the characters are happy with their physical shifts. In particular, the superficial Bethany (Madison Iseman) is horrified to discover she’s transformed into cartographer/cryptographer Professor Shelly Oberon. “I’m an overweight, middle-aged man!” she exclaims after glimpsing her new Jack Black visage. “Wait a second – where’s my phone?”

The trailer veers from ramped-up action scenes (vicious cobras, motorcycle chases, helicopters) to several comedic moments, many featuring sharp banter between Johnson and Hart.

In the final scene, the comedian (as zoologist Franklin “Moose” Finbar) encounters his personal kryptonite – a slice of cake – at a street market. “Am I shaking? Am I still black?” he asks. “OK, I’m fine! Everything’s fine! It’s all good.” Moments later, he explodes – wasting one of his three lives.

Ser’Darius Blain, Morgan Turner, Nick Jonas and Bobby Cannavale also star in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle , which hits theaters on December 20th.

The Rock shared the trailer on his official Twitter account this past Wednesday, you can watch the trailer below.

Http://Abspad.com

(1) (Reply)

Fast & Furious 9 Pushed Back To 2020 / The Part Studies / Blade Of The Immortal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.