Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? (2379 Views)

Are You An Atheist Or Anti-christian?? / Buhari Govt Pursuing Anti-christian Agenda, Christianity May Cease - NCEF / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by hahn(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

the topic is on front-page kindly take a look again, this is a very biased forum

Why don't you pray to god to remove the thread? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

Then what do u say about the Muslims
both of you are the same, nuisance to our community, noise makers

Adspiramen 15:41

41. And they shall not invent anything but noise while they use the inventions of the people that are not afraid of death. Yet they shall condemn the people whose inventions they are using.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
hahn:

Never knew we have Nigerian athiests oh
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
both of you are the same, nuisance to our community, noise makers

Adspiramen 15:41

41. And they shall not invent anything but noise while they use the inventions of the people that are not afraid of death. Yet they shall condemn the people whose inventions they are using.

nawa for u
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
hahn:

Otem says Yahweh the christian god is in a spiritual prison. Reminds me of Elijah that said Baal has gone to market or he was sleeping. Now Otem is on a revenge mission to make the xtian god appear like a nonetity as well. Life na turn by turn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

nawa for u
What do u mean? Persin wey no get book quote na hin una xtian fit dey do yanga for. Now wey I don adopt doctufos of truth as my reference book, dem no born bible well make e stand on my way cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:

What do u mean? Persin wey no get book quote na hin una xtian fit dey do yanga for. Now wey I don adot doctufos of truth as my reference book, dem no born bible well make e stand on my way cheesy

lol are u a real athiest? or a fake one
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Why is there only Islam for Islam on Nairaland?
It's high time Lala gives us other sections like Christian for Christian, Sango for Sango, Atheist for Atheist, Buddhist for Buddhist, etc. Otherwise, I'm leaving nairaland...

if they do Christian for Christian person like me will still enter that thread and make posts.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

lol are u a real athiest? or a fake one
I am a geoworldist, a god of my own.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
I am a geoworldist, a god of my own.

Everyone is a god bro, the Bible says "ye are gods"
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

The bible didn't tell lie in that aspect. So me being a god, I can't be an atheist at the same time.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
The bible didn't tell lie in that aspect. So me being a god, I can't be an atheist at the same time.

I hope u find peace just like I did
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by hahn(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
Otem says Yahweh the christian god is in a spiritual prison. Reminds me of Elijah that said Baal has gone to market or he was sleeping. Now Otem is on a revenge mission to make the xtian god appear like a nonetity as well. Life na turn by turn cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by hahn(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

Never knew we have Nigerian athiests oh

*In BIG's voice* You don't know now you know nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Humanistme: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:
Today,I read a post on the front page which was meant to deride, insult and make mockery of the Christian faith. Nairaland is a platform that many people usually visit, members and nonmembers alike. If a Christian should give details on the controversial way the founder of Islam was poisoned by a Jewish woman before he succumbed to his poison and died such a post may never reach the front page, the reason being that the forum takes some people as sacred cows. I know this my post will probably be removed or hidden. May God continue to help us. Amen

what post is that?
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by An2elect2(f): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Another Christian who wants glory without the cross. As if atheism or Islam is anything to the faith. Sigh
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

I hope u find peace just like I did
I also hope you find peace just like I did.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

they have hidden the petition oh

Sure, I know!
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by chemystery: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Can you explain this verse in your "holey book"?.....................................................................THE FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Is that verse not making mockery of other people?

@op,

Do you recognize this song?

"ALL OTHER GODS, NA SO SO YEYE!!! EVERY OTHER GOD, NA SO SO YEYE!!!"

How do you think Muslims and Sango worshippers will feel about this your song?

@op,

I have met quite a few "traditionalists" here on Nairaland. How do you think they will feel about this wonderful christian track?

"BABALAWO POWER?!!! POWERLESS POWER!!! OGBONI POWER?!!! POWERLESS POWER!!!"
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by chemystery: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
PastorAIO:

Are you suggesting that as it is a 'personal relationship' then they are supposed to go to the Romance Section to discuss their personal relationship?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by enshy: 5:09am On Sep 23, 2017
An2elect2:
Another Christian who wants glory without the cross. As if atheism or Islam is anything to the faith. Sigh
Bro, do you really think this comment is deserving of a sincere heart who bore it all?
Does he seek anyone's glory with his sincere post?
Let all have a fair hearing - That's true Christianity...We also correct in Love if we need to - That's Chris Likeness!
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by An2elect2(f): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2017
enshy:

Bro, do you really think this comment is deserving of a sincere heart who bore it all?
Does he seek anyone's glory with his sincere post?
Let all have a fair hearing - That's true Christianity...We also correct in Love if we need to - That's Chris Likeness!
I'm sorry i don't understand your post
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by sorextee(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Which topic be dat o. I didnt see anything sadly..

Raphael81:

the topic is on front-page kindly take a look again, this is a very biased forum
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by sorextee(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol. Another Christian cry baby thread.

Join the queue nigga. I'll drink ur tears

Are u a witch? If yes, kindly send a message lets discuss bet9ja.. Thank you
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by dtruth50: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Those who sing these songs are fake, they're not Christians.
why not also believe those that talk against christians are not muslims?
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by dtruth50: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Raphael81:

chai! i don die. so ur bible tell u say everyone na god not only jesus? no wonder
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by dtruth50: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2017
those who are cuting someone's head, wil never allow sharpin of knife behind dem
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2017
dtruth50:
chai! i don die. so ur bible tell u say everyone na god not only jesus? no wonder

Try to read the Bible bro, you will get to enjoy it
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2017
sorextee:
Which topic be dat o. I didnt see anything sadly..

Read yesterday's topics on front-page you will see it so sad
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Sure, I know!

Its really pitiable the admins know what they are doing, maybe the Christian admins are weak
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
I also hope you find peace just like I did.

I found peace in Jesus
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by rekinomtla(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2017
It a disgrace that every time I visit this section I see threads by satanic atheists, devil worshiping lunatics promoting their cult. Muslims get their own section. Why? Because they threaten to slaughter the owner I'm told, while christians cannot get the same since they have the decency not to harm the heathens. So do criminals get more rights than the innocent? Really shows what this world is coming to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.