Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa (548 Views)

FG To Establish Oil And Gas Parks In Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by samebony1: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017

As part of the ongoing efforts by the PMB administration to bring development to the Niger Delta Region, the government has concluded plans to establish an oil and gas institute in Bayelsa State

This is part of the palliatives and infrastructural packages to develop human capacity and quell agitation in the region that the government has been rolling out to give the area a sense of belonging.

The Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, made the disclosure, yesterday, when he visited Yenagoa, the state capital .

According to the minister said the institute would be sited in Odi, a community in Kolokuma-Opokuma Local Government Area, that suffered military invasion under former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by Rebelutionary: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
good one

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by greatiyk4u(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Great idea

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by vedaxcool(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin guess an institute for psychiatric casee will be sited in cownu compound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by GavelSlam: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Watch how people would lampoon this laudable idea.
Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
samebony1:

As part of the ongoing efforts by the PMB administration to bring development to the Niger Delta Region, the government has concluded plans to establish an oil and gas institute in Bayelsa State

This is part of the palliatives and infrastructural packages to develop human capacity and quell agitation in the region that the government has been rolling out to give the area a sense of belonging.

The Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, made the disclosure, yesterday, when he visited Yenagoa, the state capital .

According to the minister said the institute would be sited in Odi, a community in Kolokuma-Opokuma Local Government Area, that suffered military invasion under former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by softmind24: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice

If they truly mean it

But I never believe anything say by government in this country be it local, state or federal
Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by bolanto24(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice one in my community.
Let's wait for the implementation.
Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by BALLOSKI: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sai baba!

He made me happy by taming kanu. I don't need anything again. You've given me everything by using a pythonic dance to quell an insurrection. I never knew a dance can be so powerful.
Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by Nemesis1: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
If they don't bomb it again grin

5% people will not see anything good in this
Re: Buhari To Establish Oil, Gas Institute In Bayelsa by Amarabae(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
The same way they promise to clean up ogoni land? Hwfa abt that, make we hear word abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why African Players Don’t Get International Recognition, By Okocha / Emefiele emerges chairman of global Islamic bank / Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [27 September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.