Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203498 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Ifakiland:

U just realized dat now?
U thought we all had nipples?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by bukhety(f): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming! The Oshogbo weed is too hot... Pls change!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by obaloppelujo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
No hardfeelings friends , anyone who got the job will be celebrated/congratulated , and those who do not wont be scorn/scold , always believe in time , chances and luck.

We'll all meet at the top somebody's , then in heaven or hell depending our wages of sin/good-deeds .

Stop rippling about ephemeral , life is in flux.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by femi4: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Brooke60:
Femi4, how far please? Did you receive any text?
My clients are yet to be called
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ifakiland:
I don't know the fone u use and I don't care, here is a sample of a text from domino pizzas, u can clearly see dominos the sender of the text at the top of the text....and not inside the text like in the pix of the interview that was sent.
Unless someone show us a sample like this with a clear sender I'd say it's all lies.

Well, i didn't want to reply, but i had to. Pls what is circled in red below if not the senders ID, Secondly, how about if the mobile that received the SMS is a Nokia 3310 or iPhone 8 will you still prefer it to display like the Domino Android format you posted? abi "LGSC" which stands for Local Government Service Commission can never be a senders ID? I owe you no further explanation pls. And for you asking me what "Ur" and "Appt" means in the message, guess they wanted the message to fit in a page by shortening it (abbreviation)and that shouldn't be an issue as multinational brands practice abbreviations. Infact believe it or not. The interview was done and i wish her Success. Hope you get yours soon. Phewww!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by funkycutie(f): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Loolzzz... Na wa oo.. Pls just let us no the local govt that is interviewing
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
phemzee:

Well, i didn't want to reply, but i had to. Pls what is circled in red below if not the senders ID, Secondly, how about if the mobile that received the SMS is a Nokia 3310 or iPhone 8 will you still prefer it to display like the Domino Android format you posted? abi "LGSC" which stands for Local Government Service Commission can never be a senders ID? I owe you no further explanation pls. And for you asking me what "Ur" and "Appt" means in the message, guess they wanted the message to fit in a page by shortening it (abbreviation)and that shouldn't be an issue as multinational brands practice abbreviations. Infact believe it or not. The interview was done and i wish her Success. Hope you get yours soon. Phewww!
Funny how u keep posting same pix....all I see is your dirty little finger nail.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ifakiland:

Funny how u keep posting same pix....all I see is your dirty little finger nail.

I can bet it dat you didn't nt registered for ds LGSC.. what's ur problem n don't let me change it for u.. you're playing with another person life

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Brooke60(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
femi4:
My clients are yet to be called
make I come join your client please?
Saanu mi
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Haa ah ah must you insult. Stop it na
Ifakiland:

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by kunlebabs(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Just my observations... it's puzzling a easy to conclude that nobody has been texted... just 2 out of 3 people from a long thread like this.
The invitation text messages posted or shared online ( I mean the snapped one) seem un standard..
Lagos state commission will not abbreviate words for them to send a one 160 character message... are they saving cost... bulk sms is cheaper than such assertion
There were typo errors... and the sender position seem invalid.
No picture to confirm the screening process at magodo..

And lastly.. I can decide to save a phone number on my phone as LGSC and decide to compose a message to the named sender..
It will be so daft of me to snap that same message and claim it's a received message.

Some people enjoy causing controversy and by that they just enjoy sharing false information...
Let's be alert and disregard fake news...
Do your investigation properly...

Ifakiland:
I don't know the fone u use and I don't care, here is a sample of a text from domino pizzas, u can clearly see dominos the sender of the text at the top of the text....and not inside the text like in the pix of the interview that was sent.
Unless someone show us a sample like this with a clear sender I'd say it's all lies.
phemzee:

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by femi4: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Brooke60:
make I come join your client please?
Saanu mi
lol, I have my hands full already
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
kunlebabs:
Just my observations... it's puzzling a easy to conclude that nobody has been texted... just 2 out of 3 people from a long thread like this.
The invitation text messages posted or shared online ( I mean the snapped one) seem un standard..
Lagos state commission will not abbreviate words for them to send a one 160 character message... are they saving cost... bulk sms is cheaper than such assertion
There were typo errors... and the sender position seem invalid.
No picture to confirm the screening process at magodo..

And lastly.. I can decide to save a phone number on my phone as LGSC and decide to compose a message to the named sender..
It will be so daft of me to snap that same message and claim it's a received message.

Some people enjoy causing controversy and by that they just enjoy sharing false information...
Let's be alert and disregard fake news...
Do your investigation properly...

You will need to scroll, further on the phone to see the Magodo PSSD details. Am not going to convince you further on a mere message received . I am taking too much pain to state that a message was received and interview was attended last week by my wife. Anything other than this claims, i do not know and wish not to emphasize further. We all have rights to disagree.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Brooke60(f): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2017
femi4:
lol, I have my hands full already
phewwwww
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by lizzzybee: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Ifakiland:

Seriously?
Gals with the name lizzy are the raziest hoes I know, no words for you dummy
soo e pain u at omoale ifaki.u r a waste.let me get busy at work don't have ur time

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by lizzzybee: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Ifakiland:

Seriously?
Gals with the name lizzy are the raziest hoes I know, no words for you dummy
soo e pain u at omoale ifaki.u r a waste to ur generation.am praying for u.let me get busy at work don't have ur time

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
I wonder what and why this arguements. Will someone post a fake sms? That is why some people will not like to share information. Some people in this thread confirmed that they went to magodo and confirmed it. Yet, some people are still doubting. Someone even said it here that he went without been sent an invite but was allowed in because his name is on the list. Whether the invitation is fake or not, we need not argue or insult each other here. Time will surely tell. And not all those who were invited will be called. Keep hope alive and keep praying. Please desist from insults.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Seyeedat: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fistop:
I wonder what and why this arguements. Will someone post a fake sms? That is why some people will not like to share information. Some peole in this thread confirmed that they went to the magodo and confirmed it. Yet, some pople are still doubting. Someone even also said it here that he went without been sent an invite but was allowed in because his name is on the list. Whether the invitation is fake or not, we need not argue or insult each other here. Time will surely tell. And not all those who were invited will be called. Keep hope alive and keep praying. Please desist from insults.
Well said, time will tell
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by kemisho: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
KUNLEBABS Thumbs up for you , i totally agree
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by MamaTF: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Anyways i will just drop my own info here. Am just coming from the interview and exam center at pssdc road magodo, all those that are doubting can always go there to check for themselves instead of arguing on this thread.
If you know you have a connect helping you on this LASG job, please press your buttons very well, i can authoritatively state that exams and interviews are going on, i just got back from the center. I was called by 1pm to come for my interview this afternoon, but my interview has been rescheduled till tomorrow though.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by lizzzybee: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
MamaTF:
Anyways i will just drop my own info here. Am just coming from the interview and exam center at pssdc road magodo, all those that are doubting can always go there to check for themselves instead of arguing on this thread.
If you know you have a connect helping you on this LASG job, please press your buttons very well, i can authoritatively state that exams and interviews are going on, i just got back from the center. I was called by 1pm to come for my interview this afternoon, but my interview has been rescheduled till tomorrow though.
GOD bless u.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Olamoney07: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello guys, I just got home from the interview,,,its real,,,,but u have to know pple bcus I even met Sum1 that didn't even register online...and she was there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Great update from the new guys coming from their interview today! if you had your interview today and got an SMS, can you please post a copy of the screenshot for those still doubting to verify their claims? God bless.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jumiebanks: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please has anybody from ikorodu gone for the interview nd exam
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Perfect1989: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nawa oooo...can someone gatecrash
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by MamaTF: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
As i mentioned earlier, i got a call, not an sms.because of my connect. Theres a list compiled already for those called for the screening and interview and the names there i believe are those top lagos state officials candidates. Though more lists are coming up from what i heard there today. The interview and screening exercise is still very much on till next week

phemzee:
Great update from the new guys coming from their interview today! if you had your interview today and got an SMS, can you please post a copy of the screenshot for those still doubting to verify their claims? God bless.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
MamaTF:
As i mentioned earlier, i got a call, not an sms.because of my connect. Theres a list compiled already for those called for the screening and interview and the names there i believe are those top lagos state officials candidates. Though more lists are coming up from what i heard there today. The interview and screening exercise is still very much on till next week

I cant doubt you mum! i just needed someone who has got an SMS prior to the his or her interview to share and to bail me out. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by MamaTF: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lool... Many thanks. Wish u all the best too
quote author=phemzee post=61581503]

I cant doubt you mum! i just needed someone who has got an SMS prior to the his or her interview to share and to bail me out. Goodluck![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Olamoney07: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
No doubting, its real.....mamaT I guess u are still going for ur interview 2mao also?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
phemzee:

No need bro. Let all doubting Thomas remain in their doubt. All least, there is a confirmation from a nairalander now. All the best to those who have had their interviews and to all expectants. Cheers!
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lolzzzz so now na "I received a call" format....not text again...lolzzz I guess someone will receive an email or personal visitation soon. Smh
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Olamoney07: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Guy no b by force to believe, my neighbors were also in ur shoes before today, but now they are sober after I got the text and went nd came back today......................... U don't need to believe wat we ar saying but am sure some will believe...... My candid advise for those that believe is to keep on putting pressure on any1 that as promised to help them......the test was all about current affairs about lagosstate..

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.