Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203477 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by osahonf: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part- time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-december-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by humble007(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
for those who have been falling victims to different scams.
1.)the interview was held at Magodo(lagos state staff development center Magodo)
2.) normal phone numbers were used to call candidates for the interview
3.)and same phone numbers where used to text them and not short codes like lgsc or whatever
4.)only 1500 people where invited in 5 batches (different days)
5.) not everybody they invited registered online
6.) you've got to know someone powerful
**they got mail from a normal e-mail (and not LGSC or any such thing) before the text and call invite
Beware
phemzee:

Well, i didn't want to reply, but i had to. Pls what is circled in red below if not the senders ID, Secondly, how about if the mobile that received the SMS is a Nokia 3310 or iPhone 8 will you still prefer it to display like the Domino Android format you posted? abi "LGSC" which stands for Local Government Service Commission can never be a senders ID? I owe you no further explanation pls. And for you asking me what "Ur" and "Appt" means in the message, guess they wanted the message to fit in a page by shortening it (abbreviation)and that shouldn't be an issue as multinational brands practice abbreviations. Infact believe it or not. The interview was done and i wish her Success. Hope you get yours soon. Phewww!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by olatunji390(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
humble007:
for those who have been falling victims to different scams.
1.)the interview was held at Magodo(lagos state staff development center Magodo)
2.) normal phone numbers were used to call candidates for the interview
3.)and same phone numbers where used to text them and not short codes like lgsc or whatever
4.)only 1500 people where invited in 5 batches (different days)
5.) not everybody they invited registered online
6.) you've got to know someone powerful
**they got mail from a normal e-mail (and not LGSC or any such thing) before the text and call invite
Beware

What are u saying? I don't understand.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Chestnut(f): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by chappie28(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
If you feel this submission is false why not provide the true picture of things instead of just being shallow.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by chappie28(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Chestnut:
this is a big lie
If you feel this submission is false why not provide the true picture of things instead of just being shallow.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omidan21: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
But when exactly are we gonna resume @humble 008. I need to give employer one month notice before I sign ,so I need to be sure of resumption month at least.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omidan21: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
I need to give my employer one month notice before I resign.any valid speculation as regards when we will be given the offer letter for those who had the interview here.i was part of the first batch interviewed at Magodo.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
omidan21:
I need to give my employer one month notice before I resign.any valid speculation as regards when we will be given the offer letter for those who had the interview here.i was part of the first batch interviewed at Magodo.

Bros. Who is guaranteeing you that you will be given the job? Wait till you get the letter before making any rational decision o.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ismailola1991: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lolz. .....
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
yansky:

Bros. Who is guaranteeing you that you will be given the job? Wait till you get the letter before making any rational decision o.

Candid advice
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
As I said on Thursday.. The governor signed the List of those employed today.. Please make your phone available in case you are called to pick your Appointment letter. Goodnight and all d best.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ismailola1991: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
I was just reliably informed too this evening ......*fingers crossed*
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
I received the same approval info too, all the best to all of us. amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Vanity007:
As I said on Thursday.. The governor signed the List of those employed today.. Please make your phone available in case you are called to pick your Appointment letter. Goodnight and all d best.
God bless us
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Vanity007:
waooo good news, we r getting there.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 5:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Fasten your seat belts.........
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2018
all d best
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Waiting to get the good news.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hahahahhahaah....����
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Not so good news.. The Governor submitted another 100 names today which are to be interviewed on Friday.. This development shift the collection of Appointment letters to Next week Thursday. Goodnight.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
quote author=Vanity007 post=64047017]Not so good news.. The Governor submitted another 100 names today which are to be interviewed on Friday.. This development shift the collection of Appointment letters to Next week Thursday. Goodnight.[/quote]

Chances of other people reduced by 100.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fistop:

quote author=Vanity007 post=64047017]Not so good news.. The Governor submitted another 100 names today which are to be interviewed on Friday.. This development shift the collection of Appointment letters to Next week Thursday. Goodnight.

Chances of other people reduced by 100.

That was y I said we have to be prayerful.. Am sure that 100 is not that Last.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Vanity007:
Not so good news.. The Governor submitted another 100 names today which are to be interviewed on Friday.. This development shift the collection of Appointment letters to Next week Thursday. Goodnight.
the governors own sef too much, na him dey scatter every thing.after approval he's still bringing list again. Na wa ooo
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Vanity007:

I doubt this is true because if the gov drops names. There won't be a point interviewing them. They will just have to go to lgsc and drop their credentials.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Lionhearted: 2:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 6:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Vanity007:
not that I don't want to believe u but pls are u working in d office of d governor, why will he just bring another names when dey may still do another recruitment dis year or was he not aware b4, if so those ppl must have registered online, maybe dey did not receive text msg for interview and why will it be up to such figure....hard to believe
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Lionhearted: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omidan21: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2018
@yansky Trust me if the governor drops names,u still get interviewed.
My connection link is directly from the governor himself has my CV was handed to him directly and I still had the interview with the very first batch though.it now doesn't matter if one did well in the interview or not, but all protocol was still observed.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2018
omidan21:
@yansky Trust me if the governor drops names,u still get interviewed.
My connection link is directly from the governor himself has my CV was handed to him directly and I still had the interview with the very first batch though.it now doesn't matter if one did well in the interview or not, but all protocol was still observed.

I understand. But they are employing 600 people. The amount of people given slots like perm secs, directors, obas and local government chairman and apc leaders. Ambode can't drop a new list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.