Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) (28268 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / What Is The Difference Between Grammar School And Commercial School / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
I visited my old school this afternoon to take a good look at the buildings and the environment. what i saw was beyond reasonable recognition.

See the photos below.

More photos: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-the-buildings-of-uhonmora-secondary-commercial-school-in-edo-state-photos%e2%80%83/

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44 kindly help push to front page

1 Share

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by izzou(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mynd44, this thread doesnt deserve the frontpage

Please dont push it to fp abeg

13 Likes

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
more photos

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin photos

1 Share

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
shocked Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
seun

1 Like

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
VIP & VP Office

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by matrixme(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Isn't it same Edo State that is building an elite university at Iyahmo? Kudos!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
more

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wa oh!
For a second I thought I was looking at screenshots of an episode of the walking dead & was expecting to see Rick chasing Negan.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Fantastic.. Yeye

1 Like

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
seriously is this a school.. with the neat sign board one would've expected to see something nice not these graphic images

17 Likes

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Daboywizzy: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Each principals' Office have the 'other' room in it
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by maxnedu11(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
people that enjoys leaving their certificate in the various institutions they attended years go should please go and get them, the educational system isn't getting any better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Radarada warris dis! As someone who graduated from a public secondary school I would advise anyone who cares to listen to go for private schools instead.

2 Likes

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
If putting this kind of thread on a site like nairaland with its worldwide audience isn't hate speech then I don't know what is

Common sense should prevail at all times

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Narldon: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017

1ST Picture is a Horse Stable in USA

2ND Picture is a School in Nigeria

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by masada: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2017
dis is serious

we lack maintenance culture in dis part of the world

how can a school degenerated to dat level

and it's same in most state of the country

2 Likes

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2017
What is this?

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by sainty2k3(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2017
pele
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin University of uhomora.what else can I say, edo state is progressing cheesy cheesy

I am governor oshiomhole so don't quote me anyhow
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by nkwuocha: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Nigeria is retrogressing. cheesy grin grin
This is exactly how the state of Nigeria is,in shambles, dilapidated,worthless and hopeless! tongue
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by fk001(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2017
But there is no activities running.

They need to renovate that school, if not they should demolish it to ground zero.

1 Like

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by kizz007: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
is there any code to migrate to another country? like dial *444# to migrate to europe , press 1 to choose the prefered europe country of your choice .

3 Likes

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by masada: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
matrixme:
Isn't it same Edo State that is building an elite university at Iyahmo? Kudos!

misplaced priorities I tell U

when d existing ones r not maintained

3 Likes

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
@OP, You should have said graphic pictures na

1 Like

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Horrible! And some oba is organising a sent forth party for that honourable dwarf Oshomole

3 Likes

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by yaqq: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
tear ur certificate
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by free2ryhme: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
I visited my old school this afternoon to take a good look at the buildings and the environment. what i saw was beyond reasonable recognition.

See the photos below.

More photos: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-the-buildings-of-uhonmora-secondary-commercial-school-in-edo-state-photos%e2%80%83/

These are abandoned buildings

not like there is any school activity going on here

it has been empty for years by the look of things

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:

See the photos below.

It's under construction I guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam / Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 / Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.