Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) (2584 Views)

Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Guys Throw In Your Pu*ssy Challenge Lyrics Here Lets See Whos Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) by jashar(f): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
generalbush:
The average Nigerian girl wakes up in the morning and does the following;

1) Rushes off to instagram to check how many likes she has

2) Dashes off to Twitter to know how many retweets she's gotten

3) Opens Facebook to see guys thanking her for the acceptation

4) Logs in to Nairaland to check the number of PMs she's gotten

If all of them is low, she will have low self esteem for the day!! If they are on the positive side, she becomes so fulfilled for the day!!

When age comes calling without a husband and a good job, they start looking for a guy to Trap with pregnancy!!

Thankful I'm not average....
Re: Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) by Maxvasia(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2017
jashar:

Thankful I'm not average....
But genuinely above-average girls do not say it out that they are not average na. Only average and below average girls see a need to say it out in the open. So...well....
Re: Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) by jashar(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Maxvasia:
But genuinely above-average girls do not say it out that they are not average na. Only average and below average girls see a need to say it out in the open. So...well....

Team below average grin
Re: Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) by drvalency: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
generalbush:
The average Nigerian girl wakes up in the morning and does the following;

1) Rushes off to instagram to check how many likes she has

2) Dashes off to Twitter to know how many retweets she's gotten

3) Opens Facebook to see guys thanking her for the acceptation

4) Logs in to Nairaland to check the number of PMs she's gotten

If all of them is low, she will have low self esteem for the day!! If they are on the positive side, she becomes so fulfilled for the day!!

When age comes calling without a husband and a good job, they start looking for a guy to Trap with pregnancy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Independant Woman: Adam's First Wife Lillith / Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. / Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.