Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide (4847 Views)

Step By Step Process On How To Cut Free Fitted A Shape Gown / See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / How To Cut A Kaftan Gown And How To Sew A Kaftan Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide by bazymedia(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Centuries ago trousers were worn exclusively by men, but tables have turned and now ladies can enjoy having all kinds of trousers in their wardrobes. Trousers are very comfortable to wear and are suitable for all styles and occasions, which is why every woman will benefit from knowing how to cut and sew female trousers.
With out step by step guide on how to cut a trouser you will be able to create a pair of trousers that fits you perfectly. Get creative right now Image result for ankara women trouser... see full contents at

http://bazymedia..com.ng/2017/09/how-to-cut-trouser-step-by-step-guide.html
Re: How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide by jakandeola(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2017
mhizesther:

Hey I sent u a message on whatsapp
why chat wit dat idiot dat u gave him number
Re: How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide by jakandeola(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
stud9:

Cc Myd44

Rule 2
guy stop dis u are not matured
Re: How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide by stud9(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2017
jakandeola:
did u know wat he did he make me mad edit mynd name so I change signature pls I didnt want a ban
Don't take everything you read here to heart .

Some people are opposite if the character they put up here in reality
And it's just fir the fun .. nothing more.

I've learnt a lot here and trust me that some of this boys who form bad boys on nairaland are usually the coolest guys in real life .
Re: How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide by jakandeola(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2017
stud9:

Don't take everything you read here to heart .

Some people are opposite if the character they put up here in reality
And it's just fir the fun .. nothing more.

I've learnt a lot here and trust me that some of this boys who form bad boys on nairaland are usually the coolest guys in real life .

remove d mynd name so i dont get a ban but i tell u airforce is worst
Re: How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Stud9 don't sweat it all out on jakandeola bro cheesy
Re: How To Cut A Trouser: Step By Step Guide by bazymedia(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hey whats going on here

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Approved Hair Cut For Bald Guys / Photos: Top Nigerian Celebs Model Yomi Casual's New Collection / What You Must Known Before Buying Embroidery Machine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.