Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Need My Third Eye Activated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need My Third Eye Activated (6607 Views)

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / Can Marijuana Plus Meditation Open The Third Eye? / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls I have tried several methods of activating my pineal gland or better still third eye.
Is there any enlightened one here that can do it for me.
I watched a video on YouTube of a small girl whose third eye was activated by a guru and would seek such too.
Pls if u can help kindly quote me.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
tjmc:
Pls I have tried several methods of activating my pineal gland or better still third eye.
I watched a video on YouTube of a small girl whose third eye was activated by a guru and would seek such too.
. What you need is Jesus Christ the light of mankind to shine on you...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls I am tired of all these preachings. That's just what I am interested in now.

bloodofthelamb:
. What you need is Jesus Christ the light of mankind to shine on you...

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
tjmc:
Pls I am tired of all these preachings. That's just what I am interested in now.

I AM NOT PREACHING TO YOU. I AM POINTING TO YOU "THE WAY". WHY NOT TRY MY HIM AND SEE IF YOU WILL EVER REGRET?

3 Likes

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Danielomisco(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
tjmc:
wen her eye got openend wat happend next in the video

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Samsimple(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Delta weed making people mad since 1959
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Samsimple(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I AM NOT PREACHING TO YOU. I AM POINTING TO YOU "THE WAY". WHY NOT TRY MY HIM AND SEE IF YOU WILL EVER REGRET?
u hv come with your preaching again
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Danielomisco:
wen her eye got openend wat happend next in the video

N the video, even if shes blind folded she can actually walk around her home, see u wherever u are hiding, tell u your age, and better still see higher worlds without much effort.
Though she got the ability through a guru
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

u hv come with your preaching again
DOES THE TRUTH DISTURB YOU IN ANYWAY?
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
tjmc:
what do you need to activate the third eye for.... You want to be seeing spirits?

Well if you can fast for 40days sha 6-6

2 Likes

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Danielomisco(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
tjmc:

N the video, even if shes blind folded she can actually walk around her home, see u wherever u are hiding, tell u your age, and better still see higher worlds without much effort.
Though she got the ability through a guru
wow,very interesting bt am sure the consequencies wud b gravious
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Samsimple(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
DOES THE TRUTH DISTURB YOU IN ANYWAY?
your presence alone is disturbance
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
There us no consequences as far as I know but would make u see the world in a different perspective

Danielomisco:
wow,very interesting bt am sure the consequencies wud b gravious
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Chubhie: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
The christlike method is 40 days and nights in the wilderness.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:
your presence alone is disturbance
YOURS GIVES ME JOY!
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Slayer2: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
grin
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
tjmc:

You can use traditional method.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for stopping by.
What does the traditional method entail pls. Can u aged more light

Demigods666:

You can use traditional method.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Abeg I take baba God beg u. I no need childish comment for my thread. I am serious of what i asked. Biko , mbok, jooor

Tosinex:
what do you need to activate the third eye for.... You want to be seeing spirits?

Well if you can fast for 40days sha 6-6
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2017
tjmc:
Thanks for stopping by.

Traditional method involves preparing some charms , then it will be used to wash your eyes, it will in turn open your spiritual eyes to see anything.

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Danielomisco(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
iv bin researchn ,very interesting n true.i remembr older folks tlkn abt ‘head opening’ths was wat they meant n it wrks.altho after successfully doin u myt easily hv encounterz with the other world mstly demons.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Danielomisco:
iv bin researchn ,very interesting n true.i remembr older folks tlkn abt ‘head opening’ths was wat they meant n it wrks.altho after successfully doin u myt easily hv encounterz with the other world mstly demons.
Not really so. U see whatever u want to see. Remember there are good and bad spirits out there just as we have good and bad people here on earth
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
OK. But will the effect be same with if opened via meditation or chanting mantra

Demigods666:

Traditional method involves preparing some charms , then it will be used to wash your eyes, it will in turn open your spiritual eyes to see anything.

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2017
tjmc:
OK. But will the effect be same with if opened via meditation or chanting mantra

It opens the chakra. The only difference is we are using external energy to do so.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2017
OK. Pls I don't take my question personal.
I know you deal with demons alot so if I want to do this will it involve u using demonic powers to activate the chakra and hope I won't be possessed.

Demigods666:

It opens the chakra. The only difference is we are using external energy to do so.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
tjmc:
OK. Pls I don't take my question personal.
I know you deal with demons alot so if I want to do this will it involve u using demonic powers to activate the chakra and hope I won't be possessed.

U can add me on whatsapp so I can chat more. 08139271282

If you are not under the protection of any benevolent being like Satan. I advise you don't open your third eye.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
I want to be able to meet angels too. All kinds of ETs with no preference for any. Just for exploratory purposes. Still add me so we can chat
Demigods666:

If you are not under the protection of any benevolent being like Satan. I advise you don't open your third eye.

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
tjmc:
I want to be able to meet angels too. All kinds of ETs with no preference for any. Just for exploratory purposes. Still add me so we can chat

I don't dable with angels or other extrattersial beings.

I am not adding you on whatsapp
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
OK no kwams. So to get it done how is it gonna be

Demigods666:

I don't dable with angels or other extrattersial beings.

I am not adding you on whatsapp
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
tjmc:
Thanks for stopping by.

Chai demigods666 has landed here again just to display his fake wares and maybe this time steal someones recharge cards in the name of buying materials for his fathers work lols, please tjmc opening your third eye is not something difficult if you have the time and live where you are not disturbed. Forget about that cheap dude demigods666 parading himself as their village chief priest, just go to joyofsatan.com[/b] and follow the instructions carefully, forget about anybody telling you how they can make oceans dry bla bla bla, just open your mind, open your heart and follow the instructions and don't be in a hurry okay, even me that is telling you just forget about me and open your mind and your time to that site, all your questions and answers are right there. every other thing you might hear from this nairaland about how to help you from ppl like [b]demigods666 and his bandwagon are all lies. wish you success, welcome

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thanks bro for stopping by. I have studied the website but one thing I don't really fancy is the blood convenant. If not for that I don't have issues. Also I have done the third eye exercise in which one chants thoh for three days then the deal is done. But I haven't seen any changes.

bitrhyme:

Chai demigods666 has landed here again just to display his fake wares and maybe this time steal someones recharge cards in the name of buying materials for his fathers work lols, please tjmc opening your third eye is not something difficult if you have the time and live where you are not disturbed. Forget about that cheap dude demigods666 parading himself as their village chief priest, just go to joyofsatan.com[/b] and follow the instructions carefully, forget about anybody telling you how they can make oceans dry bla bla bla, just open your mind, open your heart and follow the instructions and don't be in a hurry okay, even me that is telling you just forget about me and open your mind and your time to that site, all your questions and answers are right there. every other thing you might hear from this nairaland about how to help you from ppl like [b]demigods666 and his bandwagon are all lies. wish you success, welcome
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
tjmc:
Abeg I take baba God beg u. I no need childish comment for my thread. I am serious of what i asked. Biko , mbok, jooor

hahahahah, a kid like you. Well I'll just leave you with the saying "curiosity kills the cat", in your case it won't only kill it, it will also fill its belly with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help / Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room? / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.