Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Do You Know About Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Know About Osun State (5243 Views)

Gov Ayo Fayose Finally Speaks Out About Osun State Election / Facts About Osun Governorship Election 2018 And Age Of Contestants / Osun The Food Basket Of The South West. 8 Facts About Osun Agricultural Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Ngbo Eze2000 grin

Don't need your false teeth, the being u associate with so is a lesbian Goat says much for d kind of friends you keep.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Shouldn't you run from hate speeches that causes ethnic tension? It's as dangerous as guns.
i.e KKKs, Neo Nazis, IPOB, etc

When there is truth in it, Nope! That said, you must be really stupid or very naive to compare IPOB to the Neo-Nazi, do even know what those Aryans really are or what anything is? I get you speak well but do you know well?

Not even you and your Abiku pal will make me hate Yoruba people for they are not my enemy, not even Hausas are. Got no enemies ....it is the Hausa/Fulani led government and their ways that is the problem
We are all victims but some just hide their head in d sand like u and Abiku pal do. That head will come out soon enough, meanwhile I will be joining my Yoruba pal in Osun. make e pain u die.

deedeedee1:

No you dont stay in your land. Your youths are running away from their land.
What da hell is going on?
If Igboland is that developed, then you wont have to leave it.
If this how you will develop Biafra? By running from her?

Hello, my Abiku pal, see the level of your empty-headed imagination? I will answer your question with another. If the youths are all running away who is making the new army boots in Aba? Who is operation Snake dance... no... Python dancing with?

The Yoruba community in Aba alone are quite formidable as they own better property than the Hausas there who are majorly Aboki. I'm not belittling them, never did such.

@deedeedee1/deadhead1, @kn23h ....nice try to derail my trend but I got all my info anyway.
I'm Igbo, sure. The name of my land is called Biafra, sure. But guess what, I'm not IPOB, I don't vote, I don't believe in this demonstration of crazy people call politics in Nigeria. I support the truth was is see it however bitter which is why I'm one of those that champion Fayose's cause here and respect Femi-Femi Kayode, both of whom are Yoruba man, this is a matter of record here. That Nnamdi Kanu is a good friend of both men is just becuase they have the same ideology about this country.
Rule Nigeria well and it will be better than many European countries but ruled badly it will break up into many bits. You say Kanu makes hate speeches, that is the very man who was preaching one Nigeria not too long ago. And not too long ago too the Yoruba's of Ife where murdering all the Hausas in their homeland. A missgoverned county like Nigeria always has its up and downs but never go forward with people like you two around.
I open a thread about one and you two jump in jump in with Biafra and IPOB like your life depended on it. Do you have any evidence of me criticizing any ethnic group except the Hausas/Fulanis who are behind the army, currupt government, and herdsmen? If you post it here.

The name for the both of you are hypocrites. You two big shots should have scheduled a meeting with Buhari and told him to let the useless "Biafrans' go and develop their land but no you come to nairaland several weeks after the issue went cold and waste my time with insults and needless words... that is called freedom of speech and it is something that does not exist in Nigeria again.

Give it time, when both of you start singing the anti-FG tune, I will come for you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by aputel: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
On account of the nature of my work at a time ,I relocated from Lagos to Osun State and resided there for good 3 years ,moreso I know the terrain well to give you a first rate advice.
In terms of power ,it's the truth you will enjoy that one very well ,but you must define your locations . ,Make sure you get a house within an estate, Dada Estate is there and so many other locations . Rents for a good 3 bedroom flat can't go more than 250k, you can get 200k flat conveniently, Iam talking of a standard flat .
Food is not much of a problem but not so cheap but coveniently better than Lagos . If you don't like foreign taste and can cook with traditional agriculture items you will enjoy yourself better ,you will live on a low low budget here but if you have the taste for Texas rice ,you will pay more than Lagos price . Food is budget friendly and you will make good savings .
On getting a good wife ,anywhere you any live even in America just watch and pray ,it is only God that can help on this but good igbo girls are in higher institution that littered Oshogbo and it's environs. You must be social ,lots of hotels and joints ,very safe abounds .
Transportation is easy my friend ,very cheap just like in Ilorin but all activities normally wind up by 10pm. Nothing like crawling like Lagos except you are in your car and you must exercise caution on this.
Oshogbo is a friendly place but you must be careful and be able to separate oloso from students. Oshogbo has oloso in aboundance. Restrict your movement to campus jamz ,lots of prostitutes are outside carrying ID cards claiming to be students , please be careful . Even on Facebook msot of the ladies claiming to be student of a university or another are telling lies ,lots of them are oloso looking for clients .
On the average you will anjoy the place once you have your business already .
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
aputel:
On account of the nature of my work at a time ,I relocated from Lagos to Osun State and resided there for good 3 years ,moreso I know the terrain well to give you a first rate advice.
In terms of power ,it's the truth you will enjoy that one very well ,but you must define your locations . ,Make sure you get a house within an estate, Dada Estate is there and so many other locations . Rents for a good 3 bedroom flat can't go more than 250k, you can get 200k flat conveniently, Iam talking of a standard flat .
Food is not much of a problem but not so cheap but coveniently better than Lagos . If you don't like foreign taste and can cook with traditional agriculture items you will enjoy yourself better ,you will live on a low low budget here but if you have the taste for Texas rice ,you will pay more than Lagos price . Food is budget friendly and you will make good savings .
On getting a good wife ,anywhere you any live even in America just watch and pray ,it is only God that can help on this but good igbo girls are in higher institution that littered Oshogbo and it's environs. You must be social ,lots of hotels and joints ,very safe abounds .
Transportation is easy my friend ,very cheap just like in Ilorin but all activities normally wind up by 10pm. Nothing like crawling like Lagos except you are in your car and you must exercise caution on this.
Oshogbo is a friendly place but you must be careful and be able to separate oloso from students. Oshogbo has oloso in aboundance. Restrict your movement to campus jamz ,lots of prostitutes are outside carrying ID cards claiming to be students , please be careful . Even on Facebook msot of the ladies claiming to be student of a university or another are telling lies ,lots of them are oloso looking for clients .
On the average you will anjoy the place once you have your business already .
Good luck

Thank you so much for taking the effort. I will sure keep your words close to heart.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Oloripelebe: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
We don't need u here.. ..go and develop biafla grin

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oloripelebe:
We don't need u here.. ..go and develop biafla grin

I'm sure Biafra would do much better with knowledgeable and Biafra-business loving people like you. All the topics you've ever opened here is about Biafra. Funnily I have never opened any such topic.

I'm not going there to help you, this I promise.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2017
kn23h:

Then stay in your land. Or your ally's land; ND.

I'm in my land. But I will buy more land in yours.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2017
deedeedee1:
Igbos want Biafra but are scared to go back home. We are trying to help you think home so that you can achieve it fast and you wont accuse Yoruba people for impeding it.

Igbos go home!

Nigeria cannot last forever!

I just took a look at your profile. You are not for one Nigeria at all. You are an ethnic supremacist.

Below are screenshots of your profile. It's most unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2017
kn23h:

Is that what you're running from? grin

The Army is supremely Hausa. They will come after you and your kind soon relax and be ready to dance.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2017
kn23h:

Videos like that are meant to move emotionally unstable fellows like you.
Should I open my own radio station and start pouring out hateful words? or start looking for Hausas to lynch?

Don't move to Osun. Move to Enugu, okay? wink

Below are elements of your profile. Am I wrong? I didn't understand why both of you were attacking me so much considering I've never met or quarreled with you guys before. But having seen your profiles, I now do understand.

Both of you are less 'one Nigeria' and more ethnic supremacists. It is most unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Oloripelebe: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

I'm sure Biafra would do much better with knowledgeable and Biafra-business loving people like you. All the topics you've ever opened here is about Biafra. Funnily I have never opened any such topic.

I'm not going there to help you, this I promise.

Always think biafla, NK called people like you pig. Go and invest in ur biafla, we don't need u guys to develop southwest again.
U guys do Call us skull minners but u prefer to invest wia dey mine skull to dat ur muddy land u called Israel.. .u guys are fucking chestbeaters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Always think biafla, NK called people like you pig. Go and invest in ur biafla, we don't need u guys to develop southwest again.
U guys do Call us skull minners but u prefer to invest wia dey mine skull to dat ur muddy land u called Israel.. .u guys are fucking chestbeaters

Yoruba people are not skull minners bro, the fine yoruba babe I had 2 years sure as hell wasn't . But you in particular as an individual ....you are a skull, and shit miner

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Oloripelebe: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

Yoruba people are not skull minners bro, the fine yoruba babe I had 2 years sure as hell wasn't . But you in particular as an individual ....you are a skull, and shit miner

Ur opinion though, Go back home and invest. ..sw wl be hostile to u in some years time if u guys continue with ur hate speeches, u guys started this and u wl surely face the consequences
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Nukualofa: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

Help yourself focus on your fucking pride and bloody signature. Then minister of interior boasted today on how 'they killed abiola and wife nothing happened, imprissioned Awolowo nothing happened.

You where not there to defend the founders of you pride

Helper like are the ones that poison people and give Yoruba people a bad name.
you made a mockery of yourself here. Shut up your mouth. You run away from your region and you are talking Osun. Commot here with your stupid brag.

Globemoney come and carry this your brother

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
you made a mockery of yourself here. Shut up your mouth. You run away from your region and you are talking Osun. Commot here with your stupid brag.

Globemoney come and carry this your brother

your opinion expressed with all your bad English. Won't waste my time on you. Come back after you learn better English the other guys are more interesting.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Nukualofa: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

your opinion expressed with all your bad English. Won't waste my time on you. Come back after you learn better English the other guys are more interesting.
Ezi ohia that's running away from his region. You are a disgrace to yourself
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Ur opinion though, Go back home and invest. ..sw wl be hostile to u in some years time if u guys continue with ur hate speeches, u guys started this and u wl surely face the consequences

I go back to my home all the time, its everywhere even in the USA. Osun is my newest target since plane ticket don cost. I promise not invest a dime anywhere except on good land.
Meanwhile.
Get ready to dance operation crocodile smile 2. I dance part 1 u dance part 2 and that part dey tough pass.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
Ezi ohia that's running away from his region. You are a disgrace to yourself

so is Buhari in London and half your ancestor who lived other lands other than your village.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Nukualofa: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

so is Buhari in London and half your ancestor who lived other lands other than your village.
Onye nkuzi edemede English typing like buhari the illiterate. Failed blogger
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
Onye nkuzi edemede English typing like buhari the illiterate. Failed blogger

Not really a blogger man, try again

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Nukualofa: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

Not really a blogger man, try again
Anumanu, who cares about what you do
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
Anumanu, who cares about what you do
Clearly you do.

By the way, may I congratulate you on good igbo verbs. You must have been an Igbo in past life......

Modified....You are half Biafran and half IPOB

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Nukualofa: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

Clearly you do.

By the way, may I congratulate you on good igbo verbs. You must have been an Igbo in past life
Taa gbafuo. You are disgracing igbos here thinking you have any thought process
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
Taa gbafuo. You are disgracing igbos here thinking you have any thought process

Firstly, the Yoruba came for me, now its you. I'm not championing any cause, my friend, whoever you are. From your write up on those Igbo verbs you are clearly Igbo and IPOB.

Go champion your cause else where and leave me be to my idiocy as you see it. I don't really hate anyone and this thread wasn't opened for such hateful words but all the lot of you had to pop in cos its in the political section. If Buhari has passed any law abt freedom of movement post a link of it here.

That I live in multiple states is none of anyone's business but, of course, you can be a busy body all you want.

cheers!

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Gamesmart: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:
Hi, people,

I need to ask a question and I need all the frank answers I can get before arriving at a final conclusion on a decision that could make or ruin me.
I wish to know all about Osun state becuase I'm about to move down there. Basically, I'm relocating due to my (online) business there from Lagos due to this horrible power supply issue. I pay heavy bills and NEPA only brings light for three hours at midnight embarassed embarassed Spend more on generator and fuel but the damn machine won't start when you need ti most. I'm sick of Lagos, it's killing my business.

I read a thread here last two months that said Osun state has the highest power supply rate in Nigeria, averaging 22 hrs daily. Made some inquire and found this to be true but you see, I want to know more so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into here. What better place to acquire knowledge than Nairaland?

Here goes....

1. How expensive are food and accommodation down there? It is hell here in Lagos and I sure don't want to run from frying pan to fire.
2. I'm Christain and I heard that Osun is a very Muslimised state...how will this affect me?
3. I'm a single Igbo guy and naturally I'm worried about my prospects of getting a good wife in a state like that, it's bad enough in Lagos here and there are Igbos here.

These are my main worries and they boil down to a few words....how expensive, suitable and sociable is Osun state to a single Igbo guy looking to make the best of his online business.

All knowledgeable responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

You can hardly go wrong with this move, brother.

They have serious reliable power in the main part of Oshogbo (not the whole part). If you stay in the area where the banks are concentrated (Gbongan-Ibadan Road axis), the 22 hours a day is real, your generator would be useless.

As food and accommodation, any food that is imported is far more expensive in Osun, but if you like eating basic Yoruba food, it is much cheaper. Anything that can be gotten from the bush is much cheaper. E.g. yam, plantain, snails, ewedu etc. The bukas there are also dead cheap. There is not a lot of chain eateries there though, you would have to make do with bukas and canteens.

The kind and quality of 3 bedroom accommodation that you would get in Surulere and pay N900,000 per annum for (Or in Bariga for N500,000), you will get in Oshogbo for N150,000. You can get even cheaper accommodation if you don't want high quality.

Osun State is a Muslim state, but don't forget that these are Yoruba Muslims, so they are very chilled. You can't get any kind of wahala. People would leave you alone to do whatever you want to do, at worst, they would complain, you will shout at each other and that would be the end of it. There are Yoruba Christians in Osun state too, and they don't get any problems.

As for wife, there are Igbos everywhere, so I don't see how it would be a problem finding Igbos in a Yoruba state that is close to Igboland. There are also Yoruba and Edo girls in Osun. It also has a few higher education institutions, so girls dey. If you make decent money, that is a place where competition for fine girls would be less for you.

Downside: There is nothing much to do in Oshogbo. Not a lot of joints and it is 1 hour from Ibadan by road. So expect to be bored a bit.
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Gamesmart: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
deedeedee1:
Op, as you can see, your brothers have given you their opinions. Dont go to "skull minning" state, pack and go back to Biafra. Stop running away from your land.

You are an idiot!
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Gamesmart: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well said, bro.

Three Yoruba idiots on this thread!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by deedeedee1: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eze2000:
[s]

I just took a look at your profile. You are not for one Nigeria at all. You are an ethnic supremacist.

Below are screenshots of your profile. It's most unfortunate.[/s]
You this Biafran, you are still crying. Go and invest in your land. If Nigeria splits, you will be the one to lose. I can never invest my money outside Yorubaland.
You Igbos want Biafra, but it seems you people are the least prepared for Nigeria disintegration.
I pity una

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by deedeedee1: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gamesmart:
[s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well said, bro.

Three Yoruba idiots on this thread![/s]
Your papa is an idioot
Fucckking Biafran!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Gamesmart: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
deedeedee1:

Your papa is an idioot
Fucckking Biafran!

Your generation is an idiot! slowpoke! grin

You need to curse them too since they gave your the dumb gene. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Obdk: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2017
i kno aregbese is milking d state dry..
i kno aregbese is owing salary
i kno osun is an isp state i kno osun is second to ogun in ritual and skull mining...
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2017
deedeedee1:

You this Biafran, you are still crying. Go and invest in your land. If Nigeria splits, you will be the one to lose. I can never invest my money outside Yorubaland.
You Igbos want Biafra, but it seems you people are the least prepared for Nigeria disintegration.
I pity una

Whoever raised you, young buck, didn't do a good job of it. Whoever taught you English did only half the job too. I understand phone correction errors but when start spiting out stuff like 'You this Biafran' ....very bad English, my Abiku pal.

Take my advice, go back to school. No need to start from Primary 6, JSS 3 will do.

And by the way, what kinda dumb ass are you to think some else is crying when you are doing a terrific job of it? This tread went cold since Friday and you come back Saturday night and open it in cry baby style then claim another person is crying.....you are d dumbest ass on earth

You can invest your money inside Yoruba land alone. cool, your choice. Checkout this great idea. Invest in a Milo tin container, put all your money in it and invest in the land under your bed or a project in your village. You got an excellent poor man mentality....one of the best.

Did Igbos give u a phone call to tell you they're not ready for anything? You stupidity and low level of reason is amazing.

A lot of Yoruba people are good people. I know, lived in Lagos all my life. Its individuals like you and your other pal that paints them black in style.

You don't fool me though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Atiku Must Pick This Person As VP If He Wants To Win / Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? / 14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.