Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (14445 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Lalas247(f): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
tollahni:

I had to quit my job shortly after we arrived nigeria.. He said it was taking much of my time and was preventing me from raising a family..so now I just work from home
You see this is what men do .. promise heaven and earth make you do things for love ...
but I think you should first speak to him even if you need to cry do what it takes so you can be sure it's not you .. look you not getting pregnant could be his fault a lot of Africans just blame the wife and most cases it's low sperm count, lifestyle a lot of factors that will hinder this process ..

Don't talk to his mum it's the worst thing to do .. talk to him his response will let you know what steps to take .. also if he isn't having sex when you are ovulating chances are baby will never come ..

Stay strong

Mynd44 lalasticlala advice needed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

You see this is what men do .. promise heaven and earth make you do things for love ...
but I think you should first speak to him even if you need to cry do what it takes so you can be sure it's not you .. look you not getting pregnant could be his fault a lot of Africans just blame the wife and most cases it's low sperm count, lifestyle a lot of factors that will hinder this process ..

Don't talk to his mum it's the worst thing to do .. talk to him his response will let you know what steps to take .. also if he isn't having sex when you are ovulating chances are baby will never come ..

Stay strong

Mynd44 lalasticlala advice needed

Thank u so much dear
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by IamLEGEND1: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
tollahni:

I was put on family planing he found out a few days later..His mom just hates me for no reason...then I had a very demanding job and was definitely not ready for another child
O.k
Now, don't listen to lalas247 grin or the other women saying he definitely has a Mistress.
When a man won't eat your food, trust me, the problem runs far deeper than him getting tired of you or having a Mistress.
He obviously wants a child very much, so he blames you for the fertility issues you guys have been having...... He probably feels like you've robbed him of that opportunity because while not the desired outcome, but let's face it, total sterility is still a very possible reality for you.
Sit him down, talk to him. Show him how enthusiastic you are about having more kids..... Make an appointment with a fertility doctor and drag him along with you.

Your husband is obviously not very forthcoming when it comes to how he feels at the moment and quite honestly, is being a little too bitter about everything...

Hell, maybe you can get a gym membership card and whip yourself back into shape, take him along too on weekends if he's started growing a pot belly.
It'll at the very least help you two reestablish whatever bond that was lost.

Oh, and wear sexy shit_around the house. Niggahz love that_shit.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
O.k
Now, don't listen to lalas247 grin or the other women saying he definitely has a Mistress.
When a man won't eat your food, trust me, the problem runs far deeper than him getting tired of you or having a Mistress.
He obviously wants a child very much, so he blames you for the fertility issues you guys have been having...... He probably feels like you've robbed him of that opportunity because while not the desired outcome, but let's face it, total sterility is still a very possible reality for you.
Sit him down, talk to him. Show him how enthusiastic you are about having more kids..... Make an appointment with a fertility doctor and drag him along with you.

Your husband is obviously not very forthcoming when it comes to how he feels at the moment and quite honestly, is being a little too bitter about everything...

Hell, maybe you can get a gym membership card and whip yourself back into shape, take him along too on weekends if he's started growing a pot belly.

Lol...u got me smiling grin thank u so much. I'll do whatever I can to work things out. Tho I get scared whenever I think of speaking to him. I'm scared he might hit me again

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Lalas247(f): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
O.k

shocked but I said the same thing ... only that side chic is a reality so don't gas her into thinking it can't happen hence why talking first is the best option ...
wearing sexy lingerie won't fix
It may help but won't solve the main issue ..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Lalas247(f): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
tollahni:

Lol...u got me smiling grin thank u so much. I'll do whatever I can to work things out. Tho I get scared whenever I think of speaking to him. I'm scared he might hit me again
Hold up
He has hit you before

Well the plot thickens ....

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Hold up
He has hit you before

Well the plot thickens ....

Yeah he's not a bad person, he's cute and sweet but I think he got really upset and couldn't control himself that day..
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Lalas247(f): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
tollahni:

Yeah he's not a bad person, he's cute and sweet but I think he got really upset and couldn't control himself that day..
Hmmmmm

I can't even ....

Speechless right now

Iamlegend1 and u say no side chic ok o ....
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by IamLEGEND1: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
tollahni:

Wait. What?
He has hit you before?
First, don't try to defend his actions because it is never okay to hit your wife.
Any female acquaintance i have, even more so if we've got a thing going on between us knows that physical violence is not something I'd even consider......and I don't even consider myself a nice guy.

I go out of my way to make sure a woman knows that I do not pose a physical threat to her in any way,Under any circumstance. ........unless of cause she tries to smother me in my sleep or something like that, then I'd choke her to death in self defense.
So, it's not okay that your husband has crossed a line so much that you are afraid to speak freely around him. You'll do well to bring that up when next you have your heart to heart.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by IamLEGEND1: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmmmm
I can't even ....
Speechless right now
Iamlegend and u say no side chic ok o ....
The thing shock me too o!
And sure, a side chick is still very much a possibility but it isn't by any means a foregone conclusion.
Obviously they have more than a few problems between them...... That much is clear now. My point is she should focus more on trying to put the pep back in their marriage and see how it goes instead of turning into the stereotypical paranoid wife and risk alienating the husband even further.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
It was meant to be a mutual relationship, but you alienated him. It's high time you raised the issue and seek his forgiveness and the only way he can let you know he has forgiven you, is by performing his matrimonial duty to you.

The number of issues you listed and the kind of man you described makes it logical to believe that your husband has made a decision and the responses you are seeing, are strategic to hit back at your solo decisions.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Homeboiy: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
some are blind to have seen the cause of your problems .

Your husband no longer makes love to you because u can't get pregnant again.

The pill u took has destroyed ur womb

Next is for him to throw u out..

U went and did family planning without Hus consent.
When u where collecting diicks from ur bfs u never reasoned of karma
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
some are blind to have seen the cause of your problems .

Your husband no longer makes love to you because u can't get pregnant again.

The pill u took has destroyed ur womb

Next is for him to throw u out..

U went and did family planning without Hus consent.

When u where collecting diicks from ur bfs u never reasoned of karma

What the hell are u saying?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Wait. What?
He has hit you before?
First, don't try to defend his actions because it is never okay to hit your wife.
Any female acquaintance i have, even more so if we've got a thing going on between us knows that physical violence is not something I'd even consider......and I don't even consider myself a nice guy.

I go out of my way to make sure a woman knows that I do not pose a physical threat to her in any way,Under any circumstance. ........unless of cause she tries to smother me in my sleep or something like that, then I'd choke her to death in self defense.
So, it's not okay that your husband has crossed a line so much that you are afraid to speak freely around him. You'll do well to bring that up when next you have your heart to heart.

Thank u so much
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by IamLEGEND1: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
tollahni:

Thank u so much
You're welcome.....
Good luck And i really hope everything works out between you and your husband.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by jashar(f): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
tollahni:

I got infected with erm STD

Hi hun....

Is that the cause of the fertility issues?

Have you been treated properly and does he know about this?

Sisto, never make excuses for a man that hits a woman, not to talk of his wife. It's always a mistake the 1st time...they never mean to do it...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
G
jashar:

Hi hun....

Is that the cause of the fertility issues?

Have you been treated properly and does he know about this?

Sisto, never make excuses for a man that hits a woman, not to talk of his wife. It's always a mistake the 1st time...they never mean to do it...

Yeah and the fact that I stayed on fp for years.I understand sister but I don't think he'll ever try it again
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Lalas247(f): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The thing shock me too o!
And sure, a side chick is still very much a possibility but it isn't by any means a foregone conclusion.
Obviously they have more than a few problems between them...... That much is clear now. My point is she should focus more on trying to put the pep back in their marriage and see how it goes instead of turning into the stereotypical paranoid wife and risk alienating the husband even further.
True dat cool
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by khristal87(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=tollahni post=60730732]Good evening guys
I usually come on here to seek advise because I have no one to talk to... My husband has been acting weird for the past one month. He has refused to Make love to me, Whenever I ask he's always giving out excuses,like he's exhausted, or not in the mood. We're trying to have a baby but I think he's given up on me. We have a daughter and I initially did something bad nd I've been unable to conceive since then. While this issue was going on, he was always so nice to me even when I went to Do some Family planning shit without his consent, he wasn't really upset but now he's acting really weird. He comes home late at times and would sometimes refuse my food, tho he plays with me once in a while(no sex involved) love my husband so much and I can't bear to lose him..Please Guys I need advice..i would have spoken to his mom about it but she doesn't really like me..[/quote
Pretend like u dnt care, try to mke him jelous once again...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Dyt(f): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy

A smart woman killing her husband by giving excuses for him yet putting up the things he's done to her

Smart move

He's loving and sweet
Yet he hit you
Infected you and he doesn't have a side chic

What else did I read?

Sisisioge
Epppp me

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Op is a troll. Possibly that demented whywhyogun person.
@dyt, baby girl. Kilon supin wink

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Dyt(f): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Marshmallows:
Op is a troll. Possibly that demented whywhyogun person.

@dyt, baby girl. Kilon supin wink

I dey like dele
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Acidosis(m): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:

you had an extra marital affair?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:

I'm not barren!!
I told him about the family planning stuff cause I've always been on it and when it was time to renew it, he refused to go with me and said we should try for a baby but I wasn't ready so I just went for it without his consent tho I'm sorry about that
We got married really early And his mom didn't like the idea, she's always hated me and the first day I got to see her after 6 years the first thing she asked was "Where are your kids" knowing fully well that I had just one, she keeps talking about having so much grandchildren that I can't bear and how I'm going to render her son useless and how my daughter isn't really important as she's just a girl

Lol sexism from the mother, a girl now has less value than a boy, wait is that even sexism can't you be sexist against your own gender,

Anyone care to help with a word when you are biased against your own type. Damn I was gonna give some advice but this dilemma has kicked my curiosity or quest for finding a definition for this to hyper-mode sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by raumdeuter: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:

Who infected you?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by sisisioge: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy

A smart woman killing her husband by giving excuses for him yet putting up the things he's done to her

Smart move

He's loving and sweet
Yet he hit you
Infected you and he doesn't have a side chic

What else did I read?

Sisisioge
Epppp me

Well...loving eyes never see. Let's just hope everything settles alright for her. The babe don too suffer embarassed.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who infected you?

He did but I'm not really making it a big deal because I don't know how he got infected
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by femi4: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:

you cheated on him, he's doing same to you now. Its not easy to forgive and forget
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:

Hmmmmm most victims usually talk like this. Oh well

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
you cheated on him, he's doing same to you now. Its not easy to forgive and forget

She never said she cheated, how did you conclude that ?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Eketem: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Your husband is treating an STD

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Ryabcool(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2017
lol Having taken time to go through her profile, I discovered the real cause of the problem.
Perspectives:
What exactly did he see on your phone? Am sure the family planning issue is not the only thing.

You ladies are making one scared of marriage these days. Frustrating men Upandan, you said it yourself that he has never done it before so you must have really pushed him hard to the wall.
tollahni:

I was actually chatting with a male friend.....it was a little bit flirty nd I know it was wrong
https://www.nairaland.com/3859507/husband-hit-me#57493868

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / Court /registry Marriage / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.