Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (14444 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Dyt(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:

He did but I'm not really making it a big deal because I don't know how he got infected

He got it from the toilet
undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:
Good evening guys
I usually come on here to seek advise because I have no one to talk to... My husband has been acting weird for the past one month. He has refused to Make love to me, Whenever I ask he's always giving out excuses,like he's exhausted, or not in the mood. We're trying to have a baby but I think he's given up on me. We have a daughter and I initially did something bad nd I've been unable to conceive since then. While this issue was going on, he was always so nice to me even when I went to Do some Family planning shit without his consent, he wasn't really upset but now he's acting really weird. He comes home late at times and would sometimes refuse my food, tho he plays with me once in a while(no sex involved) love my husband so much and I can't bear to lose him..Please Guys I need advice..i would have spoken to his mom about it but she doesn't really like me..

If you want people on this forum to help you with candid advice, please say every relevant thing that led to this situation. This is to give them a clear perspective on how to go about advising you.

Also, don't ever respond to any pm from nairaland so as to protect your identity.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ryabcool:
lol Having taken time to go through her profile, I discovered the real cause of the problem. https://www.nairaland.com/3859507/husband-hit-me#57493868

Can you imagine..

I just pity the husband sha.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Shinapraise(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
after reading a lot from this forum I decided to add my own comments firstly you cannot blame your husband u should have a heart to heart talk with him explain to him why you went behind his back to do the family planning stop playing game with Your husband heart make sure u apologize 2 him that you will never do that again secondly go to his mum's house apologize for any wrong doing u have done pick the mother's clothes that are dirty wash it and should the house be dirty, go there and clean the house for the mother when you are going buy something good and tangible for the mother including his siblings if you can win the sympathy of the siblings you have won his heart because in africa you do not marry your husband you marry the family
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shinapraise:
after reading a lot from this forum I decided to add my own comments firstly you cannot blame your husband u should have a heart to heart talk with him explain to him why you went behind his back to do the family planning stop playing game with Your husband heart make sure u apologize 2 him that you will never do that again secondly go to his mum's house apologize for any wrong doing u have done pick the mother's clothes that are dirty wash it and should the house be dirty, go there and clean the house for the mother when you are going buy something good and tangible for the mother including his siblings if you can win the sympathy of the siblings you have won his heart because in africa you do not marry your husband you marry the family

But why should I do all that for his mom? I've never wronged her she just hates me

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
you cheated on him, he's doing same to you now. Its not easy to forgive and forget

That's not true..i would never cheat on him
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by femi4: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
tollahni:

sorry, if I misjudged you
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Tolani,

So you decided to bring our private issue online?

When you and I are having discussion about the next phase and step of our union you decide to go behind my back and do your self will. Is that what a good wife should do? And you want me not to congratulate you for your action right?

Whether a tight schedule or not, you know I always provide you with maximum assistance and God has been helping us so why the unnecessary excuse and bad action?

The problem is you have relaxes with one child (our daughter). But I am saying its time to have one more. And I am assuring you much as you actually know that there will be no problem.

If online is where you prefer to get your answer, there you have it.

Cheers..

https://www.nairaland.com/3775307/me

This woman sef, since your husband is also on NL, let him come and tell us why he's avoiding you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by IamLEGEND1: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
OliviaPope:

This woman sef, since your husband is also on NL, let him come and tell us why he's avoiding you.
this one is strong.
Lalas247

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by thotianna: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Your husband was obviously cheating that's how he got the STD he infected you with.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Lalas247(f): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
this one is strong.
Lalas247

Please shift abeg let me just faint .... this op seff
grin I can take anymore plot twist cry
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
OliviaPope:

And u think that's my husband? .. he's not
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
OliviaPope:

LOL Oliviapope you are mischievous. So in your curiosity you researched this lady's post till you found this out?

Nice one cheesy cheesy

Anyways I am not her husband. I only painted a scenario of a probable position of her husband on that issue at that time.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
AllforJesus7:

LOL Oliviapope you are mischievous. So in your curiosity you researched this lady's post till you found this out?

Nice one cheesy cheesy

Anyways I am not her husband. I only painted a scenario of a probable position of her husband on that issue at that time.

Lol okay my bad.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by agbonkamen(f): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2017
KunkAcid:

Marriage dey fear u abi?

Big preek dey fear u too.

Watin no dey fear you?

Lol
Money grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
agbonkamen:
Money grin

Oya come collect na
Or tell me where u dey for b/city
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by agbonkamen(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
KunkAcid:

Oya come collect na
Or tell me where u dey for b/city
I dey Benin moat grin
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Prognose: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
tollahni:

Lol...u got me smiling grin thank u so much. I'll do whatever I can to work things out. Tho I get scared whenever I think of speaking to him. I'm scared he might hit me again

Haba naaaa
This is a LIE!
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Prognose: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy

A smart woman killing her husband by giving excuses for him yet putting up the things he's done to her

Smart move

He's loving and sweet
Yet he hit you
Infected you and he doesn't have a side chic

What else did I read?

Sisisioge
Epppp me

You get sense o jare.
The story is a fabrication!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Prognose: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ambiguous storyline with obvious loopholes
Sudden cliffhangers.
Obvious climaxes and anticlimaxes.
Lol, this story is so fake they won't even sell it in Aba market cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
agbonkamen:
I dey Benin moat grin

U are never a serious person!
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
tollahni:
Good evening guys
I usually come on here to seek advise because I have no one to talk to... My husband has been acting weird for the past one month. He has refused to Make love to me, Whenever I ask he's always giving out excuses,like he's exhausted, or not in the mood. We're trying to have a baby but I think he's given up on me. We have a daughter and I initially did something bad nd I've been unable to conceive since then. While this issue was going on, he was always so nice to me even when I went to Do some Family planning shit without his consent, he wasn't really upset but now he's acting really weird. He comes home late at times and would sometimes refuse my food, tho he plays with me once in a while(no sex involved) love my husband so much and I can't bear to lose him..Please Guys I need advice..i would have spoken to his mom about it but she doesn't really like me..

I hope it's not the issue that made him hit you so badly previously? If you are a Christian then pray about it. I'm concerned about him physically assaulting you though. You need to speak to your own mum or dad and seel direction from them, they should be able to put you through or speak to your priest or pastor
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Try and tell your boyfriend this nonsense_one day.

No need telling her boyfriend.

She has him right on her palms.

She is not far from the truth.

I learnt similar advise today from a fellow man about men weaknesses and am astonished.

But thank God am learning grin

All these advice's here and there about men is priceless! cheesy
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
tollahni:

What the hell are u saying?

You should ignore some people you can tell they lack sense
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by timifakay(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Ganjafama(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
tollahni:

Your husband is still hurting from your flirtatious attitude on whatsapp.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ganjafama:
Your husband is still hurting from your flirtatious attitude on whatsapp.

I don't think I care about that anymore
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
timifakay:
How come the same test strip in your diary https://www.nairaland.com/3799389/diary-busy-lady also appears here https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/faint-line-on-my-home-pregnancy-test-am-i-pregnant/ (page link)
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd7iC34YQM2QBbnErsVpZ7la5vsmDA12tDZ-mk7iiBCTZP2eBbct2k7KFlHA (image link)?
Just write a story and stop making it appear real if its not

I'm sorry That's just a random picture I picked.. I went to the hospital for a test.. I only used the image because it correlates with what I was trying to say..
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
agbonkamen:
Marriage dey fear me die. My dear keep praying God is still on the throne, Jehovah value marriage
hi,am bamidele,hw ar u doin ur excellency
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by agbonkamen(f): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
aro1:
hi,am bamidele,hw ar u doin ur excellency
I am pelumi I am fine too grin grin
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
tollahni:
Good evening guys
is dat ur daughter on ur profile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / Court /registry Marriage / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.