Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (14446 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am pelumi I am fine too grin grin
wow.. lovely name.. i thought u ar an edo lady,cos i av lovely frnds from there.. all d same,am a graduate of microbiology from ekiti state University. nice metin u
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
thotianna:
Your husband was obviously cheating that's how he got the STD he infected you with.

Honestly this is the only truth am seeing right here.

He infected her with STD, isn't man enough to get both of them treated.

And untop that, he is trying to crumble her emotionally by not having sex with her and eating her food.

What kind of husband is that sef? undecided

Op is in a weak position in her own home that's why shes overlooking his excesses.

Op, your husband has a mistress outside, whether it sounds pleasing or not but that's the plain truth.

He's done trying for a baby with u and he's optimistic his side chick could get pregnant.

Wow! I don't know how u will be able to turn the table around and make him the loving husband he used to be, cos this scenario as it is now, has become difficult and cunning to arrive at a decisive solution.

And the solution lies with your husband. Until he becomes willing again to fulfil his role as your husband and be cooperative , instead of this cat and mouse game he's playing with u, then Every other thing else is just a waste of time.

One thing is sure, your husband is cunning.

Sorry lemme rephrase the words I said up there. Your husband is not cunning, in fact he's responding to the kind of games uv playing all these while.

I read some of the op former threads and I realised both of them have trust issues and fidelity issues.

So op don't Play victim here abeg.

Retrace your steps and just be transparent to your husband shikena.

No need crying foul here
angry

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by agbonkamen(f): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
aro1:
wow.. lovely name.. i thought u ar an edo lady,cos i av lovely frnds from there.. all d same,am a graduate of microbiology from ekiti state University. nice metin u
Lol I am from Edo State o
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
i thought has much.. gud mrn.. hw was ur nyt
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
aro1:
is dat ur daughter on ur profile?

No
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by iyisco2001(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Summary of the Op's story
The OP's situation is the main reason why I never wanted to get married early.
They met at 16, they got married at 21 and had a kid at about that age.
She unilateraly made a decision not to have another so soon, so she went for family planning without the support of the husband.
Dude got really pissed, started giving her attitude and she went ahead flirting with some dude.
Dude stupidly went ahead to break his family(aiding what the wife has done instead of being in charge of his family) by getting another girl pregnant.
Now, their family is broken. She cant believe the hubby went ahead to have another kid outside marriage, a child which she never wanted from the hubby for about 5yrs. Hubby also is fathering two childs from diff mothers(this kind of exams, you do without collecting results).

Lessons:
Never take decisions behind your spouses, not important decisions,
Always resolve all issues you have internally, without inteference from outside sources.
Never do what will hurt your spouse.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by agbonkamen(f): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
aro1:
i thought has much.. gud mrn.. hw was ur nyt
morning
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
I tink u over_relaxed, 4rm no sex to coming home late and now he doesn't eat ur fud undecided, it's really getting out of hand. Wat were u doing 4 hm b4 dat u no longer do? Wat does he find attractive in u b4 dat he no longer see? Ur dressing? Ur stature? Check ursef well, Wateva Dats is missing wen he met u, put it bak. Double ur caring attitude 2wards hm, treat him like a king he is, b4 he coms home, prepare his favorite meal, put water 4 hm 2 take his bath, offer 2 Even bath hm, u no Wat he likes, jst do anything to get hm bak. Men ar like babies, gv dem Wat dey like and watch dem surrender.

Mogbe !!! Offer to bath him? he's paralyzed?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
iyisco2001:
She unilateraly made a decision not to have another so soon, so she went for family planning without the support of the husband.
Dude got really pissed, started giving her attitude and she went ahead flirting with some dude.
Dude stupidly went ahead to break his family(aiding what the wife has done instead of being in charge of his family) by getting another girl pregnant.
Now, their family is broken. She cant believe the hubby went ahead to have another kid outside marriage, a child which she never wanted from the hubby for about 5yrs. Hubby also is fathering two childs from diff mothers(this kind of exams, you do without collecting results).

Lessons:
Always resolve all issues you have internally, without inteference from outside sources.

Serious

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Alennsar(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
my own advice is for you to forgive and forget. please you can make it work. and glory be to God you're pregnant again. if you still love him try and work things out.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by arnold123: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
banana wan fall on you soooo!!! hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Cannicus: 4:37am On Oct 20, 2017
tollahni:

Okay so, i'll be deactivating soon, I'm done with nairaland,i'll be travelling back and would get to do something about the pregnancy soon ... thank u so much

What if its a boy?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by agbonkamen(f): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2017
arnold123:
banana wan fall on you soooo!!! hmmmm
only Money is only allowed to fall on me not banana
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by 1miccza: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
agbonkamen:
Marriage dey fear me die. My dear keep praying God is still on the throne, Jehovah value marriage

As in eh from people experience the thing come dey be like trap for my eye now oo
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by 1miccza: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
tollahni:

I'm not barren!!
I told him about the family planning stuff cause I've always been on it and when it was time to renew it, he refused to go with me and said we should try for a baby but I wasn't ready so I just went for it without his consent tho I'm sorry about that
We got married really early And his mom didn't like the idea, she's always hated me and the first day I got to see her after 6 years the first thing she asked was "Where are your kids" knowing fully well that I had just one, she keeps talking about having so much grandchildren that I can't bear and how I'm going to render her son useless and how my daughter isn't really important as she's just a girl

Then its safe to say he's seeing someone else with his mother's backing. Just pray and try to talk to him and adjust.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cannicus:

What if its a boy?

It doesn't really matter, does it?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Cannicus: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
tollahni:

It doesn't really matter, does it?

It really shouldn't, but it might score you points with the mum.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
iyisco2001:

Lessons:

I understand, thank you
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cannicus:

It really shouldn't, but it might score you points with the mum.

U saying I should go to her?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Cannicus: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
tollahni:

U saying I should go to her?

I'm saying keep the baby.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cannicus:

I'm saying keep the baby.

Really? I don't plan on going for abortion, I can't do that but I'm done with kay and his family.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Cannicus: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
tollahni:

Really? I don't plan on going for abortion, I can't do that but I'm done with kay and his family.

Oh OK. That's nice to know.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by arnold123: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
only Money is only allowed to fall on me not banana
you have to take plenty banana in your well hole if you desire money excessively!, #truth be told

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dunasy, I don't think I have a husband anymore,
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cannicus:

What if its a boy?

What's the meaning of this nonsense?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
tollahni:

Madam, try to sort your marital problems outside nairaland, it is not every family secret you will expose. You don't even know if some people giving you advice here are sane or not. If you have a mum or trust worthy aunt you can try to seek counsel from them. Grow up

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Cannicus: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Cannicus: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

Na you sabi.

Its not my fault that you are too dense to extrapolate, meaning: fill in the gap(s) or connect the dots.
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by dunasy(f): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
tollahni:

I really wish you well...have you spoken to your mum and dad? you need all the emotional support you can get and also need to be strong for your daughter & unborn child.

You should start taking prenatal drugs already....
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Galaxydon1(m): 2:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided You mean one of yuh boyfriends
stop smoking weed
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
dunasy:

I really wish you well...have you spoken to your mum and dad? you need all the emotional support you can get and also need to be strong for your daughter & unborn child.

You should start taking prenatal drugs already....

Hi, thank u sis, my mom understands but my dad doesn't .. I 'll be fine.. thank u so much
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by iyisco2001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
tollahni:
Hi, thank u sis, my mom understands but my dad doesn't .. I 'll be fine.. thank u so much
Be strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / Court /registry Marriage / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.