Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) (2847 Views)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Eka111(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is the latest celebrity to set the internet on fire with her derrierre, she is so endowed.. According to reports, the Tanzanian model Sanchoka, is said to won the biggest booty in Africa, with her hips reportedly around 52-inch.
See more pictures

Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Josephjnr(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Africa.
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by CaptainSALAZAR: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wow!!!! She will never go broke with that ass!!!!
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Kowor(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
Wow!!!! She will never go broke with that ass!!!!
Seconded.
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by amrichy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
it's true what they say that when you've not been to another man's farm, you might think ur dad's own is d biggest.
it may be one of the most sexy asses around, but it's definitely not the biggest.... at least i'v seen bigger (but less sexy) asses
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
angry

What does she have to offer?
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

What does she have to offer?
dude is blind, her ass ofcourse.
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
fruqsy:

dude is blind, her ass ofcourse.
grin
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Impressive.

But my bae is bigger and sleeker than this.
Re: Meet Sanchoka, The Model Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
where is my aboliki?

(1) (Reply)

Some Partners Brings Good Luck / My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook / How To Really Get A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.