Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

3sum With Colleagues In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3sum With Colleagues In Lagos (636 Views)

Seen As The Bad Guy From Colleagues In The Place Of Work. / Sexy Teacher Who Seduces And Have Sex With Colleagues And Male Students / Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3sum With Colleagues In Lagos by Sexstories: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
I’m a 26-year-old lady working in Abuja. I’ve been in relationships for most of my adult life and so have been satisfied, sexually. About two months ago, I broke up with my 9th boyfriend and didn’t feel like getting into a relationship anytime soon. But soon the sexual needs began to take their toll on me. I maintain a 36-28-32 figure by gyming. My height is 5’7″. I am fair in complexion and beautiful enough to pull everyone’s eyes to me at least once if not multiple times.

Coming to the office I work in, in my team, there are 7 guys and only 2 girls including me. Both of us got a lot of attention. My relationship was not hidden from my team mates and even then the guys in my team used to hit on me. I’ve seen them checking my boobs and ass out when they thought I wasn’t looking. I’ve even seen my boss checking me out.

In my team, I had a particular liking towards this teammate of mine. His name is Alex. He is a smart guy, cracks hilarious jokes, is intelligent enough to talk on intellectual level sometimes. For all the female readers out there, he’s the kind of guy who would make you wanna have him right then. He is about 6′ tall, proper gym body and sexy as hell. I tease him a lot......

Continue Here

Source: http://sexgists.com/index.php/2017/09/22/hot-3sum-colleagues-lagos/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo / Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. / Olamide Rapes, Impregnates Girl At Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.