Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC (1901 Views)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by marjos: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1McOIsvGI
[/url]
Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by CaptainG00D: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
After they hav killed kanu who is their nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by FUNNYBONE1(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2017
I LOVE THIS MAN
Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by BALLOSKI: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2017
They'd come here and abuse Yoruba, but would use Yoruba platform to propagate their useless agitation.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by IamGeorgie(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2017
My torch light phone that I'll use to watch the video is under repairs with the aboki .I'll comment when I watch it.
Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by ekesimo(m): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2017
The lawyer really hit them hard with the truth. This should be on FP lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by BALLOSKI: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
Go hang yourself with your yoruba platforms
you guys chestbeat by creating biafla forum that will outgrow nairaland and will leave NL in droves to your ipobic forum,yet you still come here to disturb us with biafla agitation.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by yuceeh: 1:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Op, so the learned gentle man has suddenly become an IPOB member because he was staying the facts.

Continue !
Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by TheKabal: 2:20am On Sep 23, 2017
yuceeh:
Op, so the learned gentle man has suddenly become an IPOB member because he was staying the facts.

Continue !

I watched the entire interview. The man was revolting. He continuously applied the truth economically, even when the facts where obvious.

The other day it was Uwazuike on Channels. Anybody that defends IPOB consistently ends up as the class clown.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by bakila: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2017
yuceeh:

Continue !
Bros Mr. Nzeakor needs the visibility and will want to charge 5M naira to defend a biafra cause.
Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by baritereign24(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2017
bakila:

Bros Mr. Nzeakor needs the visibility and will want to charge 5M naira to defend a biafra cause.

Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by bakila: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=baritereign24 post=60739897][/quote]
I know is early but please take your drugs before you start removing cloths.
Re: Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC by dchem(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why we can't just act like a nation. Is there no leader who can lead us without fear or favour to tribesmen ? OBJ was detribalised but was not innovative enough and had a lot of military approach to matters, apart from that he was close to what a leader should be.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil / Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja / Osun Decides: Inec’s Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.