Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (20558 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Explorers(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Things have changed, kids are getting smarter daily thanks to technology(Internet, cable&devices).

You see them these days writing waec and having distinctions all over.

At 15 or 16, you see them in the University.

Two decades back at 25-30, you see men still running from one village, miracle centre to another.

Pursuing Mathematics/English or Chemistry for 5yrs.

Writing waec in the school farm, under cocoa trees.

Contributing #50 in the hall for the invigilators

Then they start dictating OBJ in the hall, including wrong answers.

Those days of Keypoint.

Then some brothers in the same SHOE will be hanging around the exam hall, throwing papers, answers or solved questions to their younger ones in the hall.

Then waec can decide to seize the all the result from that centre.

Those days of machinery, impersonation.

You queue for days in their office under the sun to obtain the form.

You also queue for days in their office to check your result MONTHS later from that big spread sheet.

Filling the form nko? It takes days, those vertical & horizontal lines that must cross your face.

One section must be black pen, another blue pen, pencil and red pen.

Make a mistake and obtain another form

JAMB NKo

These guys are lucky.......

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by hahn(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Explorers:
Things have changed, kids are getting smarter daily thanks to technology(Internet, cable&devices).

You see them these days writing waec and having distinctions all over.

At 15 or 16, you see them in the University.

Two decades back at 25-30, you see men still running from one village, miracle centre to another.

Pursuing Mathematics/English or Chemistry for 5yrs.

Writing waec in the school farm, under cocoa trees.

Contributing #50 in the hall for the invigilators

Then they start dictating OBJ in the hall, including wrong answers.

Those days of Keypoint.

Then some brothers in the same SHOE will be hanging around the exam hall, throwing papers, answers or solved questions to their younger ones in the hall.

Then waec can decide to seize the all the result from that centre.

Those days of machinery, impersonation.

You queue for days to obtain the form.

You also queue in their office to check your result MONTHS later from that big spread sheet.

Filling the form nko? It takes days, those vertical & horizontal lines that must cross your face.

Jamb NKo

These guys are lucky...

That picture contradicts your whole post

See that kind failure in 2017 undecided

5 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Explorers(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
hahn:

That picture contradicts your whole post

See[quote author=hahn post=60736547]

Picked the wrong one, thanks

5 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Teniolasmart: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thank GOD for my life.did waec 1's.click LIKE if you did waec 1's like me.share if you did not

139 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Damoxy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
In the nearest future Junior secondary school kids will pass WAEC without stress

Technology and Environment has been a GREAT FACTOR

2 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Fembleez1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
I had to write WAEC and GCE combined close to 8 times because of ignorance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Teniolasmart:
Thank GOD for my life.did waec ones.click LIKE if you did waec ones like me:-D.share if you did not:-D
grin

You really did it ones.

Afi suuru

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by hahn(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=60736614][/quote]

Exactly! cheesy
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by SEEDORF441(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
O level let me see God
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Crex007(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
thank God fr NECO sha
physics been wan fall my hand

5 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Emerikoss: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Just once, thuglife godi wink
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by ades0la(f): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Just once thank God.

Also wrote NECO because it was compulsory in my school. Haven't checked the NECO result yet.

2 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Ayo199(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Fembleez1:
I had to write WAEC and GCE combined close to 8 times because of ignorance.
ignorance??tell me more
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Yusfunoble(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Only thrice

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yusfunoble:
Only thrice
cheesy
Yusfunoble:
Only thrice

And u said *only*?
lolz

9 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by shurlar50(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by eistien(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2017
twice, because of maths, I had B3 parallel except maths which was D7, I nearly ran mad but took NECO the next year and cleared it

3 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by shurlar50(m): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Na that silly JAMB fvvk people pass. Somebody somewhere will write exam manage score 240 only to fail post utme yet another fellow will score 201 enter school. The worst part is that the cut off for Jamb is now 120,.

11 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by eitsei(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2017
I guess I'm one of the lucky people, I wrote waec and jamb once then gained admission at my first attempt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by unapapadeycraze: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2017
ades0la:
Just once thank God.

Also wrote NECO because it was compulsory in my school. Haven't checked the NECO result yet.

how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 23, 2017
My broda
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by AdeizaPrime(m): 4:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Jamb once, WAEC once, got admission same year, felt like a big boy genuis. First semester gp brought be back down crashing to earth...ain't revealing it cos it was pathetic.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Teniolasmart:
Thank GOD for my life.did waec ones.click LIKE if you did waec ones like me:-D.share if you did not:-D

any promotion for people who click 'like"?

2 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin
You really did it ones.
Afi suuru
must you abuse. Why not correct him gently and earn the respect

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2017
wrote once then.. cleared everything.
was the ONLY person in my school who cleared everything. no D..

1 Like

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by sisisioge: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2017
LOL! I was quite smart enough to realize that there wasn't much difference between having an A1 and C6...only difference was prestige. So I aimed to get an all round C. Good move...as it was, my lowest were Cs and still ended up as number 10 on my school's scoreboard. Me wey read M&B die during preparation grin All na strategy...I pulled my favourite courses closed and my hated courses closer for that purpose alone cool

5 Likes

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2017
WAEC and NECO 1's, UME 1's
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Once and passed with flying colors.
Didn't even bothered to write Neco because I know that even my village people can't make me fail.

Since then till now nko
No money to further my education
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by olasaad(f): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Teniolasmart:

What year?
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Chascop:

must you abuse. Why not correct him gently and earn the respect

I have been made jest of on this forum for making even typo errors. So I see it as more of fun than insult.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Teniolasmart: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2017
olasaad:

What year?
Re: Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? by Scholar212(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Wrote SSCE 4times because of Mathematics

WAEC- All B's expect maths and English D7
NECO- passed English and maths E8
NECO GCE - F9 festival, till date am still wondering if Neco just uploaded someone's else result for me, even with my eyes closed,i can't have a D7 in physics, Chem let alone an F
WAEC GCE following year- cleared all with C4 in the stupid Maths that made me loose my admission in Uniben when NECO GCE came out and I didn't make it.
currently on a 4point CGPA in my 5th year in same Department, same school I lost my previous admission on matriculation day(Neco GCE came out two days to matriculation and I couldn't continue with clearance anymore. Consulted different offices and nothing could be done as a credit in Maths was needed, Had to pack my things and leave Uniben on my supposed Matriculation day)
*STORY OF MY LIFE*

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Expelled From Unibadan For Insulting VC, To Appeal In 14 Days. / All 14 NANS Presidential Aspirants In 1 Picture / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.