Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. (11772 Views)

Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot / Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race / PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Scott514(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
REVEALED:
EKITI Guber Aspirant daughter Nude pictures trend British Media.
[http://thefappeningblog.com/tag/eniola-aluko-topless/]
Eniola Aluko has been a subject of mockery in the British media following an update of her nudes picture.
Eniola Aluko is the Daughter of APC Guber Aspirant in Ekiti.

How can a Guber Aspirant manage a complex state like Ekiti when he lacks the wherewithal to inculcate discipline to his immediate family.?
Politicians and deceit

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
angry
graphic image

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Ever8054: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
she looks like python wey swallow goat...is she pregnant...?...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by ekensi01: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ugly bitch doing rubbish.
Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by sarrki(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
If you want to know how you were given birth to, Date , time and hour join politics

Even things you don't know about your self

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by dunkem21(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
If you want to know how you were given birth to, Date , time and hour join politics

I concur for once! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by zephry(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
see as she be like sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by IJOBA2: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
SARRKI IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY
Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by aolawale025: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
The lady is an adult. While I don't support nudity I don't see why the father's political career should be affected by this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by sarrki(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
SARRKI IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY

Baba nah this one tire me jare

I don't even know the kind of music to sing to this gbedu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Throwback: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eniola Aluko is the sister to ex SuperEagles player, Sone Aluko.

The man in the picture who is their father, is Senator Gbenga Aluko who represented Ekiti State as a 36yr old in the senate from 1999 to 2003 on the ticket of PDP.

His own father is the late Economist who worked for the Abacha regime, Prof. Sam Aluko, who was the Chairman of the National Economic Intelligence Committee of the Abacha government.

That professionally taken nude picture is nothing to cause alarm if Senator Aluko wants to contest the governorship of the state where he already has political experience and clout, and a notable family name.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Scott514(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Throwback:

The man in the picture who is their father, is Senator Gbenga Aluko who represented Ekiti State as a 36yr old in the senate from 1999 to 2003 on the ticket of PDP.

His own father is the late Economist who worked for the Abacha regime, Prof. Sam Aluko, who was the Chairman of the National Economic Intelligence Committee of the Abacha government.

That professionally taken nude picture is nothing to cause alarm if Senator Aluko wants to contest the governorship of the state where he already has political experience and clout, and a notable family name.

Go and tell that to the British media.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Coke and charcoal
Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Throwback: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Scott514:

Go and tell that to the British media.

The British media where such pictures is not even notable news anymore, and every celebrity wants to have such pictures taken to create aimless publicity?

Did she not get the attention she wanted with that picture with the football?

Or is it the British media that will vote for a popular son of the soil in rural Ekiti?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by shukuokukobambi: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Throwback:

I never knew Eniola Aluko, the British female footballer, has a Nigerian senator as father. This is interesting.

From the posture, i believe it was a professional picture. Probably modelling for something but of course the father's opponents will milk it for all it's worth. It's called politics and it's done all over the world e.g Trump's wife, Melania and her own racy photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Bari22: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
sorry oooo
Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Acheem407: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

This is just simple fact, the idiot disgraced herseld and tarnished her father image and ambition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Throwback: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I never knew Eniola Aluko, the British female footballer, has a Nigerian senator as father. This is interesting.

From the posture, i believe it was a professional picture. Probably modelling for something but of course the father's opponents will milk it for all it's worth. It's called politics and it's done all over the world e.g Trump's wife, Melania and her own racy photos

She has a Senator dad ooo. The picture is obviously a professional shot, as you can even see the football beside her.

There is no expose here at all, as that was the intention of the picture itself - to get people to talk about her.

As for Ekiti residents caring about the daughter of Gbenga Aluko, I believe it will be far-fetched to even think political opponents in Ekiti will find the picture worthy of their time. He already has a political past that can both be an asset or a source of ridicule depending on his performance as a Senator.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
If he wants to win, he shud hand her over to me for serious fuckin'...
Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by BALLOSKI: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Acheem407:

This is just simple fact, the idiot disgraced herseld and tarnished her father image and ambition
I don't know why the newspaper chose that picture for a story about racism.

What of that her beautiful sister that played for the falconet?

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by BALLOSKI: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
If he wants to win, he shud hand her over to me for serious fuckin'...
grin grin grin

Fvck her and increase her pregnancy.
Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by shukuokukobambi: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Throwback:

She has a Senator dad ooo. The picture is obviously a professional shot, as you can even see the football beside her.

There is no expose here at all, as that was the intention of the picture itself - to get people to talk about her.

As for Ekiti residents caring about the daughter of Gbenga Aluko, I believe it will be far-fetched to even think political opponents in Ekiti will find the picture worthy of their time. He already has a political past that can both be an asset or a source of ridicule depending on his performance as a Senator.

I wish him and his daughter the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by OAFMods: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
aolawale025:
The lady is an adult. While I don't support nudity I don't see why the father's political career should be affected by this
Exactly like you'd expect Shekua son to be the next governor of Bornu state. Hurricane is truly sweeping away not just places but brains as well.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by omofunaab(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
All these politicians sha.

She's a British international playing for chelsea football club, she's an elder sister to sone aluko of reading football club.

The picture normal for where she dey jor

7 Likes

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by TheKabal: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Throwback:

Fayose thinks otherwise

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by DIKEnaWAR: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chai. So this is the granddaughter of the great and wizard Economist Prof Aluko and daughter of Senator Gbenga Aluko?

* In my mum's voice* If she is a footballer, does she have to go naked before she scores a goal?

She is ugly, dirty skin with a big stomach abi bronchitis. I tire.
Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by aolawale025: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2017
OAFMods:
Exactly like like you'd expect Shekua son to be the next governor of Bornu state. Hurricane is truly sweeping away not just places but brains as well.

Your comparison is skewed. Shekau is violent! How is nudity violent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by GavelSlam: 2:24am On Sep 23, 2017
You are working for your money.

The girl is a professional football player and highest goalscorer in the female league last season.

She has represented England at the world cup on various occasions.

It is worthy to note that the photograph and caption are not related.

It is also worthy to note she graduated with a first class degree in Law.

The photo she took was for Sports Magazine which illustrates the body of athletes as the ultimate specimen.

I'm sure all of this goes above your intelligence but there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Most female athletes who have reached a certain level of excellence often cover glossy sportsmags nude/ semi nude.

I endorse Eniola.

Oh, by the way this has nothing to do with her father's political ambition.

Hope you would also be ready to promote Sone Aluko, her brother, who has represented Nigeria at senior level.

7 Likes

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Jimmy231: 2:36am On Sep 23, 2017
OAFMods:
Exactly like like you'd expect Shekua son to be the next governor of Bornu state. Hurricane is truly sweeping away not just places but brains as well.
keep shot this girl is best scorer last season also na first class students for law department that picture what does it looks like to you.... you are not intelligent at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by BlueRayDick: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

The girl is a professional football player and highest goalscorer in the female league last season.

The photo she took was for Sports Magazine which illustrates the body of athletes as the ultimate specimen.

I'm sure all of this goes above your intelligence but there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Most female athletes who have reached a certain level of excellence often cover glossy sportsmags nude/ semi nude.

I endorse Eniola.

Hope you would also be ready to promote Sone Aluko, her brother, who has represented Nigeria at senior level.

Don't mind some yeye Nigerians and their way of reasoning. Do u know countless times Serena Williams who is just as dark skinned and equally a top sports woman has graced the front page of magazines and newspapers alike in all nudes? Nobody has ever called for her head. At least not in Nigeria.

This is Eniola Aluko who has been playing in top female teams and plays well sef with her brother having adorn the Nigerian green and white national colours, but just because their father who has been a senator without being involved in chair throwing and cloth tearing has ambitions to become the governor now, they suddenly start telling us tales by moonlight of how the man can't instill discipline in her and thus cannot rule the state.

Smh. All these politics of bitterness that led us to the sorry state the State is, same is what they still want to continue. Àwọn Oniyeye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. by Justiceotuya(m): 3:53am On Sep 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

I endorse Eniola.

Please help me tell them. Eniola represents england and despite being one of the top scorers for both England and the FA Women league, she was dropped by the coach from playing Euros.

The Chelsea striker was dropped from the England squad days after sharing her experiences of bullying and harassment in what she thought was a confidential FA review about alleged racial and prejudicial remarks.

The Coach told her to tell her parents not to bring Ebola from Nigeria as they were coming to visit and watch her play

He also asked another black player how many times she has gone to jail.

When it was time for investigation, they investigated without asking the players involved in the coach's racist behaviour. who does that?

seeing that these could cause controversy, the England FA stopped her from working as a part-time Lawyer even though she has been doing this forever, paid her 80,000 pounds as hush money and pushed the matter under the rug

but word came out and eventually the coach was sacked with the excuse that it was what he did when he was in another club which was not in any way connected to the Eniola case.

please get the fact before you post anything

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Leaders’ Elections: Management Picks Secret Poll, / 31 Governors Shun Amendment, Financial Autonomy For State Assemblies / President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.