Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club (752 Views)

US President Donald Trump's Son Claims Coronavirus Is A Scam / Trump Son-in-law Is Crazy / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by Gisthoodng(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
The son of Donald Trump is scheduled to play for the D.C. United’s Under-12 soccer team on Saturday against PA Classic in Washington, according to U.S. Soccer Development Academy.

This is no joke…

Seriously, Donald Trump’s son Barron is set to feature for D.C. United Under-12’s on Saturday.

Guys,@travismclark just txted me and this is not a joke: Barron Trump is playing at RFK tomorrow. No, really. Seriously. Not kidding.#DCU
pic.twitter.com/RpFBf9INRs

— Pablo Maurer (@MLSist)
September 22, 2017

The future of theMLS?

Barron Trump is 11-year-old and is the president’s only child with First Lady Melania Trump.

Barron has already made four appearances for D.C. United’s under-12 side.

The president’s son is a midfielder and wears the number 81 shirt for the club.

He is now scheduled to play his fifth game for the club on Saturday morning So as his father prepares for North Korea, Barron meanwhile prepares for PA Classic under-12’s…

Is he a Gooner?

Barron Trump has been previously spotted wearing Arsenal gear at the White House.

The question we now want to know is: Is he Wenger in or Wenger Out?

One thing we can say for certain is that Arsene Wenger is just lucky Barron is not as ruthless on Twitter as his father…

@Arsenal Barron Trump showed off Arsenal Football Club shorts and matching red knee-high socks.#USA#UK
pic.twitter.com/KhUt5X66hV

— Alain Takizala (@AlainTakizala)
June 17, 2017

Source: http://gisthoodng..in/2017/09/omg-us-president-donald-trumps-son-is.html

Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by BALLOSKI: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Even opponents of trump will tell you he gives his kids the right upbringing. The man correct for that side.
Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by IJOBA2: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Even opponents of trump will tell you he gives his kids the right upbringing. The man correct for that side.
MY FRIEND ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY IS COMING FOR YAgrin
Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by BALLOSKI: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
you say?
Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by IJOBA2: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you say?
OH YOU ARE A MUSLIM I GUESSgrin PELE
Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by BALLOSKI: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
OH YOU ARE A MUSLIM I GUESSgrin PELE
what had religion got to do with my last question? I didn't get you and I asked.
Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by IJOBA2: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
what had religion got to do with my last question? I didn't get you and I asked.
I DIDNT GET YOU AND I ASKEDsad
Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by BALLOSKI: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
I DIDNT GET YOU AND I ASKEDsad
nawa o

1 Like

Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
nawa o

You beter free that shameles bigot that knows nothing besides religion
Re: OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club by Abbeybailey(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2017
IJOBA2:
I will pay for your cure at the psychiatric hospital at Yaba since your folks at the village can't afford to pay. PM me and I will send you the money before you go into the market square with your lunacy.

(1) (Reply)

9year Old Girls In Iraq Could Be Forced To Marry Under New Muslim Laws Proposed / Saudi Teen Is Granted Asylum In Canada, Eats BACON For The First Time / BREAKING NEWS: Court Sentences Ex-president To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.