Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan (19818 Views)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / 55-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 7 Teenagers In Jos (Photos) / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by legendary4luv(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2017
hmmmm Na wa for this generation
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by inimitkel(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm almost surprised the thread is devoid of tribal comments. That old man deserves outright castration.

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by seguno2: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

In Nigeria, he would give the police 6k and walk away a free man

In the USA, he would be sentenced to 8 years in prison (the kill child molesters in prison, i don't think his old ass would last 2 days)
he will never ever be able to get a job in his life, if you search the internet for names of child molesters around your area, his picture, home address and crime would pop up, he won't be able to live 20 miles to any school, his name will forever be in the data base of child molesters

This is why i support jungle Justice in Nigeria because our leaders and police are useless as a dead horse

Do you support jungle justice for our leaders and police since they are useless as a dead horse?
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by bigfather(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2017
activistjohnny:
The police have arrested a 70-year-old man in Akpoha, Ebonyi state, Simon Alobu, for allegedly hypnotizing and repeatedly raping a 7-year-old orphan, Favour. Favour was first raped in 2014 and since then, the man has allegedly been raping her.
The suspect tore Favour’s bottom with razor blade where he presumably apply some charms to prevent the girl from revealing his identity until the girl revealed his illicit acts on her after attending a crusade at Adoration Ministry, Enugu owned by a Charismatic Catholic Priest Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

Favour is facing health challenges with a body odour following the rape. She is yet to be given adequate medical treatment. Alobu was handed over to the police by a special court in the state known as family law centre where the matter was reported by Favour’s aunt, Enya Martha.
The man married three wives and has 14 children. None of the wives and children are living with him. One of his wives was divorced while another is dead. The remaining one left him and went to her son who is living outside the area.
The suspect lives in the same compound with the girl and her aunt and was reported to the centre by the victim’s aunt Enya Martha who alleged that the man also raped her when she was a little girl.
Narrating her ordeal in the hands of Alobu, the victim said “the man said I should come and prepare food for him. After preparing the food, my brother who was with me said he was not eating and left immediately.
When my brother left and I was still eating, the man locked the door and carried me to his bed and raped me”. The girl’s aunt, became aware of Favours condition after she complained of severe pains in her private.
According to the woman, she took the girl to Afikpo where the rape was confirmed why efforts to make her reveal the identity of the rapist failed as he continued the act till this year.
The suspect confessed that he has had carnal knowledge of the girl and that he did it under the influence of alcohol. He, however, denied that he also raped Favour’s aunt when she was tender.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/70-yr-old-man-with-3-wives-14-children.html

He'll blame the devil as usual !
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by agurza(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Thank God it happened in the chest beating East, imagine if this happened in the north. May God continue to expose the hypocrisy in the East.

4 Likes

Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by noscarn91(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

In Nigeria, he would give the police 6k and walk away a free man

In the USA, he would be sentenced to 8 years in prison (the kill child molesters in prison, i don't think his old ass would last 2 days)
he will never ever be able to get a job in his life, if you search the internet for names of child molesters around your area, his picture, home address and crime would pop up, he won't be able to live 20 miles to any school, his name will forever be in the data base of child molesters

This is why i support jungle Justice in Nigeria because our leaders and police are useless as a dead horse

God bless you bro, these animals should be killed on sight ,they no longer qualify as humans again , they gave up that privilege by committing atrocities like this , how can a grandpa with 3 wives and probably some amount of wealth, given that he could afford to house 3 women and feed his 14 children still rape a toddler ?are there no longer prostitutes or older women in his area? what excuse can justify his hideous action? It a pity we live with these animals that prey on less privileged kids.
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by Pat081: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Wit 5oohunderd naira or 3k he will c over time gals
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
"Favour is facing health challenges with a BODY ODOUR following the rape..." That probably ain't body odour. They should examine her for vaginal fistula fast. Or what do you docs call that thing?

1 Like

Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
inimitkel:
I'm almost surprised the thread is devoid of tribal comments. That old man deserves outright castration.
Wrong. Check again. Check the first page.
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Old age is supposed to be associated with wisdom, with such a deranged man as this, I spit on his grey hair, useless man angry
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by delpee(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Old fool!
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by olamitiwale(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
mhizesther:
See his face sef.. Nawa people are just wicked.. A 7 year old? Let rapture happen sef
We regret 2 inform u dat d end of d world has been postponed till further notice, we apologize for any inconvinience this may cause!
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by akigbemaru: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
activistjohnny:
The police have arrested a 70-year-old man in Akpoha, Ebonyi state, Simon Alobu, for allegedly hypnotizing and repeatedly raping a 7-year-old orphan, Favour. Favour was first raped in 2014 and since then, the man has allegedly been raping her.
The suspect tore Favour’s bottom with razor blade where he presumably apply some charms to prevent the girl from revealing his identity until the girl revealed his illicit acts on her after attending a crusade at Adoration Ministry, Enugu owned by a Charismatic Catholic Priest Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

Favour is facing health challenges with a body odour following the rape. She is yet to be given adequate medical treatment. Alobu was handed over to the police by a special court in the state known as family law centre where the matter was reported by Favour’s aunt, Enya Martha.
The man married three wives and has 14 children. None of the wives and children are living with him. One of his wives was divorced while another is dead. The remaining one left him and went to her son who is living outside the area.
The suspect lives in the same compound with the girl and her aunt and was reported to the centre by the victim’s aunt Enya Martha who alleged that the man also raped her when she was a little girl.
Narrating her ordeal in the hands of Alobu, the victim said “the man said I should come and prepare food for him. After preparing the food, my brother who was with me said he was not eating and left immediately.
When my brother left and I was still eating, the man locked the door and carried me to his bed and raped me”. The girl’s aunt, became aware of Favours condition after she complained of severe pains in her private.
According to the woman, she took the girl to Afikpo where the rape was confirmed why efforts to make her reveal the identity of the rapist failed as he continued the act till this year.
The suspect confessed that he has had carnal knowledge of the girl and that he did it under the influence of alcohol. He, however, denied that he also raped Favour’s aunt when she was tender.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/70-yr-old-man-with-3-wives-14-children.html
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
olamitiwale:

We regret 2 inform u dat d end of d world has been postponed till further notice, we apologize for any inconvinience this may cause!

Lol grin grin
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
woman learn to dress decently!
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by billyG(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
dis old man must b a cassanova in his youth,but @ 70 he shld hav hang his boot(kuk) na...see how dis oldman dey defile another youth future wife.oldmen has taken over d political space now dey are tken over lil'gals.
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
She could be pointing at a person different from the real abuser due to undue influence ... These cases should be handled with care.
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by SAMBARRY: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2018
When will women realize that a polygamous man is sexually insatiable. It's not about your breast or ass. A man that can marry more than one wife will not stop.that is to tell you that if he sees a tree with a semblance of a hole, he will stick his deek there
Re: 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan by drealzum(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
agurza:
Thank God it happened in the chest beating East, imagine if this happened in the north. May God continue to expose the hypocrisy in the East.
I have looked your profile. You are beautiful and smart.
But please do away with hate. People can really be nice when you meet them. Stop lumping everyone from a particular zone into one and hating them. I have seen good igbos. And am sure if you are sincere you will also admit you have met good ones. Don't let the stupidity of few make your stay here only about attack on igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Stab Chris Edoga To Death In Abuja / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Residents Lock Up NEPA Office In Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.