Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Movies That Will Rule The Nigerian Cinemas For The Rest Of 2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That Will Rule The Nigerian Cinemas For The Rest Of 2017 (505 Views)

Top 10 Youngest Hollywood Actresses Of 2017 2018 / 12 Over Hyped Movies Of 2017 / My Most Favorite Films of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movies That Will Rule The Nigerian Cinemas For The Rest Of 2017 by Shalombrain: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Over the past nine months we’ve been treated to lots and lots of movies both locally and internationally.

We’ve had great films that performed just as they we expected, we’ve had those that surprised us and performed more than envisaged and we’ve had the that under performed less than was speculated.

It’s been a great 2017 but we’ve still got over three months to go and these three months are all loaded with cinematic block busters. Some of these movies are still been filmed, others are undergoing post production and some are just quietly waiting, bidding thier set time.

These, Nigeria are the top five movies that will rule the Nigeria cinema scene for the rest of this year, the movies that will keep our cinematic sphere buzzing, cinema houses busy and Twitter trends blazing.

http://abspad.com/2017/09/22/movies-that-will-rule-the-nigerian-cinemas-for-the-rest-of-2017/
Re: Movies That Will Rule The Nigerian Cinemas For The Rest Of 2017 by Henrydboss: 2:05am On Sep 23, 2017
I KNOW THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC BUT PLS I NEED HELP...I AM STUDYING STATISTICS AND WILL WANT TO GO INTO FINANCE AFTER GRADUATION CAN I TAKE ICAN EXAMS AND BECOME A CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT AFTER I MIGHT HAVE GRADUATED ? THANKS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Sets To Introduce Daily Pay As You Watch / #bbnajia: Tobi Issa Fine Girl...alex Makes Up Tobi / #bbnaija: Nina Breaks Down, ‘ends’ Her Relationship With Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.