Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied (1031 Views)

How To Make Your Husband Happy VS How To Make Your Wife Happy / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Nairalander Please Help Wish My Wife Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by thotianna: 4:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Seeing as how there are so many topics about 'pleasing your man' or 'making your man happy' and barely anything about making wives happy, I want to do something unusual and suggest ways men can be better husbands. Marriage takes two to succeed; the husband and the wife, so effort has to come in from both angles.
Lets talk about what husbands can do to preserve their marriages and keep their partners happy with them.

Ways To Please Your Wife
1. Be loving: And by this, I mean find out what makes her happy and endeavour to do it. If she likes to talk about her day, try to ask questions and show concerns on what goes on in her life so as to initiate conversations. If she likes having assistance with her house work, do what you can to help around the house. You both live in the same house so chores should not be the sole responsibility of only one spouse.
You can also surprise her with occaisional treats like back massages or random gifts to make her smile.
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by thotianna: 4:04am On Sep 23, 2017
2. Respect her needs and wishes: We live in a patriachal society where the duty of being respectful is emphasized as that of only the wives, many times we overlook or downplay the fact that wives are also human beings that deserve to have their wishes respected by their husbands. Marriage works best when both parties are willing to compromise their needs to make the other person happy so sometimes, the husband puts his own needs aside to respect his wife's wishes or to let her have her way in decision making. He should also take care to carefully explain his reasons to her anytime he wishes to have the upper hand in deciding anything, he should lovingly discuss his rationatale for doing anything that affects her in the house instead of just taking decisions like a tyrant and expecting her to just go with it. No.

3. Be sexy and neat for your wife: This goes without saying. You have to keep in top physical shape and have good hygiene, smell nice, look attractive to your wife to keep her lusting over you.
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by thotianna: 4:05am On Sep 23, 2017
4. Please her sexually: Yup. Women may, on the average, have lower sex drive than men but that doesn't mean they don't want to be sexually satisfied. Find out what your wife wants you to do in the bedroom, ask her and encourage her to open up. If she is the shy type that finds it difficult to discuss sexuality then experiment with different moves till you figure out what she enjoys. Play with her ears or other sensitive parts and watch her reaction to know her hot spots. Prolong foreplay_ with her when being intimate because many women do not orgasm_ from penetration alone. They require substantial arousal from pre-intimacy activities before they can climax from sex.
It is extremely crucial to have a sexually satifying relationship with your wife because the more satisfied she is in the bedroom, the more willing she will be to have sex with you and please you in the bedroom. Many men neglect their wives intimate needs and then get irrationaly angry and cheat on her when she loses interest in sleeping with them.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 23, 2017
thotianna:
booking space by 4am. Continue
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by thotianna: 4:30am On Sep 23, 2017
jamarifox:
booking space by 4am. Continue
I wasn't booking space, I wrote something there.
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Jumbus31(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2017
5 ways to make your wife happy 1. Give her money
2. Give her money
3. Give her money
4. I said give her money
5. Give her more money. And thank me later
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Caprigal: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Jumbus31:
5 ways to make your wife happy 1. Give her money
2. Give her money
3. Give her money
4. I said give her money
Is that so? How to keep your husband happy: 1. Give him sex
2. Give him sex
3. Give him sex
4. I say give him sex
5. Give him more sex. Don't mention.
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Jumbus31(m): 5:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Caprigal:

Is that so?
How to keep your husband happy:
1. Give him sex

2. Give him sex

3. Give him sex

4. I say give him sex

5. Give him more sex.
Don't mention.
I'm a virgin, and I don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for telling married couple though.
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Caprigal: 5:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Jumbus31:
I'm a virgin, and I don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for telling married couple though.
Lol. na so. Virginity now means you don't know what sex is.

Kontinu
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Jumbus31(m): 5:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Caprigal:

Lol. na so. Virginity now means you don't know what sex is.

Kontinu
Lemme go and search for it on google, after all we learn everyday grin
Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Caprigal: 5:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Jumbus31:
Lemme go and search for it on google, after all we learn everyday grin
Okay. safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied by Tysam302: 3:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Jumbus31:
5 ways to make your wife happy
1. Give her money

2. Give her money

3. Give her money

4. I said give her money

Lmao ���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sorted / Blackfriday Sales Of Mobile/portable Air Conditioners / Do You Know This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.