Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies /  Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (133314 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
men... I haven't gotten ooo, don't understand what's happening
Mzbmt:
does anyone know if the success mail will be sent in batches? Am i the only one yet to recieve a mail.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2018
bro did you also get a mail?
supertonex:
Really? I was at this too. 10am
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Todus(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mzbmt:
does anyone know if the success mail will be sent in batches? Am i the only one yet to recieve a mail.
Check your spam folder....it might be dere

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Petilicious(f): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
embarassed
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by supertonex(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Uchgreen:
bro did you also get a mail?
Naa
I never get.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by FixNaija(m): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Those getting, mails, is it for the Management Development Programme in which we took the test 2days ago or the Graduate Trainee Programme? If its the GTP, how long did it take you guys from the day you wrote the test to the day you got success mails for the next stage?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2018
looking like we TSG guys haven't gotten the mail, correct me if I'm wrong tho
supertonex:
Naa I never get.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 5:31am On Jun 15, 2018
FixNaija:
Those getting, mails, is it for the Management Development Programme in which we took the test 2days ago or the Graduate Trainee Programme? If its the GTP, how long did it take you guys from the day you wrote the test to the day you got success mails for the next stage?
GTP...Test -November... Result- January. But yours should not take that long if they want to run GT and MT simultaneously in training school next month like they did for first batch. I strongly believe that this is their intention and that means you should expect to finish the whole process by the 1st week in July starting with the releasing of results next week. If they release results next week... My calculation 'should' be right...

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Uchgreen:
looking like we TSG guys haven't gotten the mail, correct me if I'm wrong tho
It does not have to do with TSG... TSG is just a department where you were interviewed and that means same interviewers for both of you... At the end of the process, candidates' results were ranked(both batches) irrespective of their interview location or interviewers and this led to offer letters.

I was not there when the collation was done please...this is just my view. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2018
How many of us were interviewed in total
DivineKayy:

It does not have to do with TSG... TSG is just a department where you were interviewed and that means same interviewers for both of you... At the end of the process, candidates' results were ranked(both batches) irrespective of their interview location or interviewers and this led to offer letters.

I was not there when the collation was done please...this is just my view. Thank you
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Uchgreen:
How many of us were interviewed in total
I don't have that figure
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by gofaik(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hello guys!

I got the offer as well.
I'm a little curious here, someone with more info should clear me pls. After the training sch, what's next? Do we get posted to diff states for the remaining one year or we complete it in Lagos ( if the training sch is in Lagos o).
How far chaw? R we going to be fed during the training sch?
Where is the training school held?
Also, r buses available?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
gofaik:
Hello guys!

I got the offer as well.
I'm a little curious here, someone with more info should clear me pls. After the training sch, what's next? Do we get posted to diff states for the remaining one year or we complete it in Lagos ( if the training sch is in Lagos o).
How far chaw? R we going to be fed during the training sch?
Where is the training school held?
Also, r buses available?
After about four months in training sch, branch rotation (working/training under a mentor in different branches/departments in Lagos)...the whole one year of training would be spent in Lagos.
Breakfast and lunch on Ecobank while in TS...
TS is in Ikeja
No bus.

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by gofaik(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
DivineKayy:

After about four months in training sch, branch rotation (working/training under a mentor in different branches/departments in Lagos)...the whole one year of training would spent be in Lagos.
Breakfast and lunch on Ecobank while in TS...
TS is in Ikeja
No bus.

Thanks a lot man
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2018
gofaik:

Thanks a lot man
Uw
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Medical test will take about 30-40mins.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by FixNaija(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Divinekayy thanks for your immense contribution. Just a quick one, what's dragnet passing mark to be shortlisted for interview especially for the management associate programme trainee? Thanks
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 1:01am On Jun 21, 2018
FixNaija:
Divinekayy thanks for your immense contribution. Just a quick one, what's dragnet passing mark to be shortlisted for interview especially for the management associate programme trainee? Thanks
Dragnet won't decide pass mark, what is required of them is to rank all the candidates according to their test scores. The company will then decide based on the score sheet the number of candidates they want to take. Pass mark is not also fixed. Some companies might say just shortlist everyone with 50%, 55%,60%....and above while others will wait to see the general performance before deciding the pass mark. The company call the shots every time and not dragnet.

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by maymaymabelbro9: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2018
For those that have sent confirmation mail, congratulations. I just want to give you guys a little advise, keep an open mind in everything you are doing. Make sure you’re willing and ready to learn. Remember that a good follower will also be a good leader. All the best. I hope to see some of you soon.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by dorothy0324: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello...Has anyone gotten a feedback from the mgt program test conducted by dragnet last week?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Damilare6293: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2018
dorothy0324:
Hello...Has anyone gotten a feedback from the mgt program test conducted by dragnet last week?
Not yet o. we can hook on WhatsApp peradventure I get a feedback 08060480585
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Management Trainee- Those that didn't make the cut got feedback from Ecobank today... If you haven't seen anything I guess you passed.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by promiseblinks: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please house a friend that has a third class bsc, distinction in pgd, and 4.45 in msc. Applied and got invited to the written test. Wrote the test. But is unsure if he should continue if been called because he was scared of been droped because of his bsc grade. Should he continue or discontinue if called
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Damilare6293: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
DivineKayy:
Management Trainee- Those that didn't make the cut got feedback from Ecobank today... If you haven't seen anything I guess you passed.

How sure are you please
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Damilare6293: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
promiseblinks:
Please house a friend that has a third class bsc, distinction in pgd, and 4.45 in msc. Applied and got invited to the written test. Wrote the test. But is unsure if he should continue if been called because he was scared of been droped because of his bsc grade. Should he continue or discontinue if called
Yes yes and yes. if he didn't meet the criteria, they won't call him to write the test in the first place. so if he is invited for the interview, let him go pls
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
promiseblinks:
He should continue ofcos, so far he provided this same info during application and they still short listed him. Mind you , he should not resign from his current work place until after documentation(final stage)...good luck
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Damilare6293:

How sure are you please
Not sure if everyone that hasn't received email means pass but I know of someone who received a negative feedback today.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by hakintayor: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
I received assessment centre message from dragnet just now
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
hakintayor:
I received assessment centre message from dragnet just now
Great...
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by FixNaija(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
DivineKayy:

Not sure if everyone that hasn't received email means pass but I know of someone who received a negative feedback today.

Feeling really bad after receiving a regret mail from dragnet. This is end of the road for me in its trainee
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Theokleia: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
DivineKayy, I got the invite for assessment centre 27th of this month, 9am, vantage hub, pls for the presentation phase, do you have any idea what they might be looking out for. Must it be professional
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by promiseblinks: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
I also got d invite

Further to your application and performance at the aptitude test conducted on 13th June, 2018 for the Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP), we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the Assessment Centre phase of the recruitment exercise.

The Assessment Centre has Six (6) stages: Presentation, Essay Writing, Microsoft Office Proficiency, E-basket Exercise, Group Discussion and Interviews.

Details are as follows:

Test Center: Vantage Hub

Address: Mosesola House, 103 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

Date: 29th June

Time: 9 AM

You are advised to arrive at the venue 15 – 30 minutes before your scheduled assessment time to complete the registration process. You are to come along with the following documents:

1. Valid form of Identification e.g. International passport, Driver’s License or National ID. Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).
2. Three copies of your CV
3. One Photocopy of your Master Degree Certificate, NYSC, WAEC/NECO, Birth certificate and First Degree Certificate
4. A printout of this Invitation Email.

Failure to provide the aforementioned documents may prevent you from participating in the exercise.

NOTE:
1. You are required to come up with a topic and make a presentation. You will have 7 - 10 minutes for your presentation
2. Presentation slides MUST be sent in Microsoft power point format to invitations@dragnet-solutions.com on or before 6:00AM, 25th June 2018.
3. Cleared candidates will be required to complete a photo-capture process. Kindly dress formal.
4. You will be required to participate in multiple exercises which may run through the whole work day so please be prepared
5. There will be a morning tea break and lunch will be served in the afternoon.

For further enquiries, please call the numbers stated below between 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday – Friday).

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.