Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Issue Of Smelling Vagina In Our Country Today And How It Can Be Solved - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Issue Of Smelling Vagina In Our Country Today And How It Can Be Solved (442 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling / What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Smelling Vagina In Our Country Today And How It Can Be Solved by PeterCTB: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] this condition has been a source of worry to our female folks especially the young ones imagine this scenario you are about going into the real deal you have been all over each other for the past couple of minutes and then she removes her underwear for you to strike the iron while it is Hot and then you encounter a strong smell coming from her inner house you are so embarrassed you can't tell her to her face that she has a smelly vagina you just tell her you don't just want to again.... Here comes a solution to this condition ..put a call through to me Dr herbal 09035115332 and put an end to this shameful condition once and for all

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbal Supplement For Male Infertility / Operation! Lose The Weight By Force. Fat Burner Coffee! No Gym! 07065221108 / Check Out These 19 Vital Health Tips For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.