Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained (2708 Views)

Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Most Non-virgins Are Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by FvckShiT(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fûçk virginity!
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
What is the big deal about been a virgin?

Does it mean you will go to heaven?

Does it mean you will get a price or something?

Frankly, I think you shouldn't brag about it, it is not anyone business as it adds nothing to the lifes of others

Your virginity just like sex should be a secret not information you disclose with others

After all, what will your disclosure do to others life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
Pained I cannor yawn in peace again?

You either yawn because you're tired, hungry or sleepy...

A hungry man is an angry person. When was the last time you smelt the aroma of a nice delicacy? smiley

Feed your tommy and stop taking out your anger on the op's post wink
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no one said that
Lol saying the glory that they are keeping will it pay bills or is it a certificate
With or without it doesn't make a woman

So why did you lose yours? If it doesn't make you any less a woman, it sure wouldn't make you any more a woman, so losing your virginity was useless.

But to your husband, it would have been meaningful and useful. Well... Not to pay bills but to have the honour of puncturing the hole himself wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

You either yawn because you're tired, hungry or sleepy...

A hungry man is an angry person. When was the last time you smelt the aroma of a nice delicacy? smiley

Feed your tommy and stop taking out your anger on the op's post wink
Oh I am not hungry,i can prolly feed your entire village population.I'm just tired of people recycling old threads.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Lalas247(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

So why did you lose yours? If it doesn't make you any less a woman, it sure wouldn't make you any more a woman, so losing your virginity was useless.

But to your husband, it would have been meaningful and useful. Well... Not to pay bills but to have the honour of puncturing the hole himself wink
Haha if u say so
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Lalas247(f): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
did u knw asewo sex about to pay bills if u sex around to pay bills wat make u diffrent from dem
you have to ask those who do that ..
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by jaksmillioniar: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:
you have to ask those who do that ..
is u who said dat dat a girl sex to pay bill and it seem u sex to pay ur bill. I ask again wat d difference?
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Lalas247(f): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
is u who said dat dat a girl sex to pay bill and it seem u sex to pay ur bill. I ask again wat d difference?
No
I said
Does glory pay bills ... meaning if u keep it doesn't affect u if you don't it doesn't affect u .. when you go to a job interview they don't care about your glory it's what is in your BRAIN that matters .. the rest of the world don't care and ppl will still marry regardless if u have or not

So my thing is what glory
Obama , Michelle, opera, bill gates , your Nigerian president right now was it virginity they use to elect him
Do u think think anyone gives a sh!t when they lost it nooooo .. this is why Nigerian will never grow they concern themselves with issue that have no relevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
Oh I am not hungry,i can prolly feed your entire village population.I'm just tired of people recycling old threads.

Yes probably. If by village population thrives by consuming excreta, yes! You'd feed them over and over again from your bowels as it seems that's the only thing you've ever produce since your conception smiley

Members are on the rise, you might be conversant with a topic doesn't mean everyone is. Just skip it. smiley

A quick question aye?

What does your mama calls you?
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by thesuave10(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

No
I said
Does glory pay bills ... meaning if u keep it doesn't affect u if you don't it doesn't affect u .. when you go to a job interview they don't care about your glory it's what is in your BRAIN that matters .. the rest of the world don't care and ppl will still marry regardless if u have or not

Obama , Michelle, opera, bill gates , your Nigerian president right now was it virginity they use to elect him
Do u think think anyone gives a sh!t when they lost it nooooo .. this is why Nigerian will never grow they concern themselves with issue that have no relevance

Oya take one like. Don't mind that monkey grin
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

No
I said

A quick question...

Is sex relevant?
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
thesuave10:

Oya take one like. Don't mind that monkey grin

Where are your manners? undecided
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Lalas247(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

A quick question...

Is sex relevant?
Nope
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by thesuave10(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Where are your manners? undecided

Bros you're not making any point whatsoever undecided
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by thesuave10(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Nope

Actually it is grin
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by thesuave10(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

A quick question...

Is sex relevant?

YES
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Yes probably. If by village population thrives by consuming excreta, yes! You'd feed them over and over again from your bowels as it seems that's the only thing you've ever produce since your conception smiley

Members are on the rise, you might be conversant with a topic doesn't mean everyone is. Just skip it. smiley

A quick question aye?

What does your mama calls you?
None of your business.
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
thesuave10:

Bros you're not making any point whatsoever undecided

Don't par with me douchè, I don't wanna squeal with you over needless things.

I'm just pointing out your misdeeds to you
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by thesuave10(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Don't par with me douchè, I don't wanna squeal with you over needless things.

I'm just pointing out your misdeeds to you

Shut the fûck up. Get a life and stop being a scumbag OK? grin
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:

No
I said

I never knew you could talk this much...

Miss that your tiny voice tho...the way it sounds on calls grin
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
None of your business.
did you have to answer him?
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamRaizo:
did you have to answer him?
He's a nuisance.
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
None of your business.

Oh! She didn't take my prequel post likely...

Common girl, why are you wroth? Did someone force you to engage his phalluses in a throbbing gag while keeping your hands fairly tied enough to script 'nonya'?

We need to know the real names behind every moniker to enable help to the location when the party is going insane smiley
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
He's a nuisance.
just ignore him and he'll stop.
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut the fûck up. Get a life and stop being a scumbag OK? grin

If you call what you are a life... Then... Life in itself is useless...

I've started fingering your brain right? wink How's the pleasure? smiley
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamRaizo:

Buzz off bee! smiley Your honeycomb is over there undecided
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by thesuave10(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

If you call what you are a life... Then... Life in itself is useless...

I've started fingering your brain right? wink How's the pleasure? smiley

Get a life man No matter how useless. Just get one firstgrin
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Oh! She didn't take my prequel post likely...

Common girl, why are you wroth? Did someone force you to engage his phalluses in a throbbing gag while keeping your hands fairly tied enough to script 'nonya'?

We need to know the real names behind every moniker to enable help to the location when the party is going insane smiley
Weyrey,stop mentioning me.
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamRaizo:
Okay.Didn't you see my mention on the other thread?
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
Weyrey,stop mentioning me.

Lwkmdh... You're brain cells are starting to fry right?? Common! Out with your name already and let's get help to you before you start strutting The streets on bikini, that's if you're able to wear them before you fully turn wink
Re: Why Are Non Virgins Always Pained by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
TGoddess:
Okay.Didn't you see my mention on the other thread?
I replied buy didn't get a mention back from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" / A Letter To Colourich / 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.