Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU (3185 Views)

JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
5 Signs God Still Loves You
You're dealing with problems other people have faced. ...
You're still thinking about God. ...
God is still blessing you with every breath you take. ...
You yearn for the love of Jesus. ...
God won't give you everything you want – He loves you too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by Niyeal(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
Dear NL, my fiancee got sacked from his security man job 2 months ago, i have been trying to help him get another job but it has proved abortive. He resides in Aba, abia State. he is very honest and hardworking. please call him on 09028515640.his name is Ernest.. he has only OND diploma from Abia state polytechnic. I Believe GOD that a good Samaritan here will take up this issue and help us come out of this predicament. GOD Bless you.
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by Samtobh(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
if he's based in Lagos, send me his CV
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by MUMMY18100: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
your email address is not here
Samtobh:
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
please he does not have an email address, but his phone number is always available. we dont mind a salary of 30k. as far as s job is in Aba. Thank u in anticipation.
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by sweetyme001(f): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Samtobh:
Ok
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by amicable09(f): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
please he does not have an email address, but his phone number is always available. we dont mind a salary of 30k. as far as s job is in Aba. Thank u in anticipation.
Honey, this is 2017!
Ensure he gets an email address! It's free.

You wouldn't be here soliciting for him if you had no email address yourself. Complete the good work.

BTW, I envy your love for this man. I hope he feels the same way about you.

9 Likes

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by amicable09(f): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
sweetyme001:
Dear email address please!!! My bros 2 needs security guard work 2
Your signature says a lot about this act you just put up. Without acknowledging the lady who created the thread for a reason, right before her eyes you're gonna just take the job and give to your brother.

So typical!

Just so you know, it's wrong and disapproving.
It may look smart but it isn't.

12 Likes

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by sweetyme001(f): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2017
amicable09:

Your signature says a lot about this act you just put up. Without acknowledging the lady who created the thread for a reason, right before her eyes you're gonna just take the job and give to your brother.

So typical!

Just so you know, it's wrong and disapproving.
It may look smart but it isn't.
What are you even saying? The said lady only needed job based in Abia state and the quoted said lagos and my bros resides in lagos!!! What have I done wrong here?

2 Likes

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by amicable09(f): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2017
sweetyme001:
What are you even saying? The said lady only needed job based in Abia state and the quoted said lagos and my bros resides in lagos!!! What have I done wrong here?
Here's the wrong you have done.

But before then, I'll ask a series of questions, you don't need to give me an answer.

Do you consider people who stand in line waiting for their turn at BRT terminals dull and dumb?
Those who jump queue and run straight to the front, smart?

How about if the thread was created by you and someone decides to help you, then he drops his email address here. Another 'sharp' lady before you comes here, sees the email address and sends a mail to the helper and gets the job in the end, how will you feel?

No answer needed, Just needed to paint a picture for you to see.

Now, OP created a thread and made a public request. Yes, she wants a job in Aba but the helper on this thread has one in Lagos. It is only proper that you show some regard and sympathy for the lady before jumping in to front your brother who is based in Lagos. Not only you, that mummy poster too, have acted in an unacceptable manner.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by sweetyme001(f): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2017
amicable09:

Here's the wrong you have done.

But before then, I'll ask a series of questions, you don't need to give me an answer.

Do you consider people who stand in line waiting for their turn at BRT terminals dull and dumb?
Those who jump queue and run straight to the front, smart?

How about if the thread was created by you and someone decides to help you, then he drops his email address here. Another 'sharp' lady before you comes here, sees the email address and sends a mail to the helper and gets the job in the end, how will you feel?

No answer needed, Just needed to paint a picture for you to see.

Now, OP created a thread and made a public request. Yes, she wants a job in Aba but the helper on this thread has one in Lagos. It is only proper that you show some regard and sympathy for the lady before jumping in to front your brother who is based in Lagos. Not only you, that mummy poster too, have acted in an unacceptable manner.
Alright I have done wrong. Would ve acknowledged the Op!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by Samtobh(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
MUMMY18100:
your email address is not here
send me a PM
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
please he is still jobless, depression is already setting in, Please NL, lend a helping hand to my fiancee. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by SaintChukz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
please he is still jobless, depression is already setting in, Please NL, lend a helping hand to my fiancee. Thanks in anticipation.

You've done well but the only problem is the location he is seeking the job. In Aba there are very few opportunities, why not advice him to look at relocating to somewhere else (e.g Lagos, Ogun..etc) in search of opportunities. That in my opinion would ease the depression.

The thread link below is seeking for security guards but the locations are Lagos & Ogun. Accommodation is even provided in some cases.

https://www.nairaland.com/4109089/security-guards-wanted
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2017
SaintChukz:

You've done well but the only problem is the location of where he wants to the job. In Aba there are very few opportunities, why not advice him to look at relocating to somewhere else (e.g Lagos, Ogun..etc) in search of opportunities. That in my opinion would ease the depression.

The thread link below is seeking for security guards but the locations are Lagos & Ogun. Accommodation is even provided in some cases

https://www.nairaland.com/4109089/security-guards-wanted

Thank u so much, we dont have such funds for relocation.
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by Pojomojo: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2017
OND IN WHAT? HOW MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE DOES HE HAVE AS A SECURITY GUARD. WHERE IN ABA IS YOUR CLOSEST LOCATION TO ARIYARIYA
HRHQueenPhil:
Dear NL, my fiancee got sacked from his security man job 2 months ago, i have been trying to help him get another job but it has proved abortive. He resides in Aba, abia State. he is very honest and hardworking. please call him on 09028515640.his name is Ernest.. he has only OND diploma from Abia state polytechnic. I Believe GOD that a good Samaritan here will take up this issue and help us come out of this predicament. GOD Bless you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2923295/strictly-ssce/7
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Pojomojo:
OND IN WHAT? HOW MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE DOES HE HAVE AS A SECURITY GUARD. WHERE IN ABA IS YOUR CLOSEST LOCATION TO ARIYARIYAhttp://www.nairaland.com/2923295/strictly-ssce/7

he lives near railway, aba and his OND IS in Business administration. i eagerly wait good news from you. he has 2 years as a security guard (union Bank)

2 Likes

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by Pojomojo: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Try eatries,micro finance bank and possibly use google
HRHQueenPhil:

he lives near railway, aba and his OND IS in Business administration. i eagerly wait good news from you. he has 2 years as a security guard (union Bank)

2 Likes

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pojomojo:
Try eatries,micro finance bank and possibly use google

Thank u so much, i tried all ur suggested avenues. yet no calls or interviews till now. its getting frustrating.
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by abbaapple: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

Thank u so much, i tried all ur suggested avenues. yet no calls or interviews till now. its getting frustrating.

You are the man not the wife as you claimed to be!
From your Monica it shows you are a mugu!
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
abbaapple:

You are the man not the wife as you claimed to be!
From your Monica it shows you are a mugu!

lol, when you will not read. his phone number is on the writeup. u can call 4 verification. stop displaying your foolishness here
Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by Pojomojo: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fustarted!!! hell no!!!!!!!!, keep pushing do not stop pushing
HRHQueenPhil:

Re: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2023
new one:
Technical sales executives - Lagos island
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in electrical engineering and a
proven track record in sales, with the ability to effectively communicate the technical aspects of
our products and solutions to potential clients. Send cv now to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Group Talent & Entrepreneurship Program 2018 / BAT Recruitments / Help:i Need Format 4 Maersk Shipping Company (aptitude Test)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.