Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (49406 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by iammolise(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Husband fall on me

gbam!!!!
I fall on u
but if u not pretty i'll grow wings like an eagle
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
jaymejate:

ehn en ready to mingle abi.... una go start Jingle on your pregnancy later wen finding the owner
grin grin grin
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by seunny4lif(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
We know it's not his face you wanna lick.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by jaymejate: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
grin grin grin

Wow! Mature
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Smh, irrelevant talk online just to trend
Waawu.
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by iammolise(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
i go love ohhh!!!
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Waawu.
Why is that?
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Maximus85(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
10eola:
Their own meaning of Face is different ooo grin

It's not his real face ooo
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by goodvision12(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
VastFinder:
Lol, these two are just so cute together. Beat FM's Toolz slid into her hubby, Captain Tunde Demuren's comment section to say 'i want to lick your face'

And he happily replied, 'come and lick na'.

See below;

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/want-to-lick-your-face-toolz-tells-hubby.html?m=1

Yeye dey smell!These are the kind of marriages that crashes to the ground.
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by kbonna1: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Forget Tools and watch latest crazy Ghana trending dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x9y1o5RACM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSEFClajCw4

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by abdallah9566(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
Marriage sweet ooo I am single ready to mingle...... grin
had it been u fyn pass my babe i for dump her for u
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:

We all know men have two heads , I'm sure it's the face on the other head she wants to lick. Toolz na lick-lick cheesy
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Husband fall on me
better fine and fair wife fall on me ooo
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by bullbull2: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
angry sad

Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by bayocanny: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Husband fall on me
Lol, sharp guy fall on u
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
abdallah9566:
had it been u fyn pass my babe i for dump her for u
who be dis one again
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by CaptPlanet(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Your head is there.

Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
would like to send u a pm, are u game?
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by etenyong(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
Marriage sweet ooo I am single ready to mingle...... grin
I'm here for you. Search no more
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lick face undecided

Na the new love talk be that one

Rubbish!
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
etenyong:

I'm here for you. Search no more
grin grin
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by IdeyFindWife: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Husband fall on me

You go fit catch me if I fall on you; I still "deyfindWifey" o!
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
GreenMavro:
Congratulations to them, she should come and lick MORATA face.... congratulations to MORATA

He scored a Hat trick and now has 6 goals in the premiership!

click like...if you love MORATA
The Morata guy is cute mehn.
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Khayil(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
The correct interpretation is
[i]when has c*mmed on his face[ /i] hmmmmmmmmm
Then she will LICK IT OFF HIS FACE cry grin grin grin
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by Ajekuiya: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
VastFinder:
Lol, these two are just so cute together. Beat FM's Toolz slid into her hubby, Captain Tunde Demuren's comment section to say 'i want to lick your face'

See below;

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/want-to-lick-your-face-toolz-tells-hubby.html?m=1

Dissect that reply well, "cum and lick na"

Wetin be cum ?
Cum + lick is like saying lick the Cum na
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by daxon001(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Husband fall on me
lol. this made my weekend. amen fall on ur prayergrin
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by AmuDimpka: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
That shirt is photoshopped....why is the aero on top of the pen

Is this dude a pilot or one of these male air hostess

Just asking

But toolz ass na die
VastFinder:

See below;

Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by dfo12(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
LesbianBoy:
And I am sure he wants to lick her pvssy

Surely, you are sure.

You must be a surety

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by uzoexcel(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
how do u know?
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by bettyLad(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
story story ,something that u won't do if u both r in the room alone ..
Re: 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband by mofewilkie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
goodvision12:
Yeye dey smell!These are the kind of marriages that crashes to the ground.

Oshey! marriage counselor.
Your own na 50 years running already shebi?
You people will not die of bitterness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Omosefe Woghiren: Things Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Family Didn't Do At The Wedding / Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.